It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devotion to Trump is based on emotional patterns most people grow out of by age five

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: JinMI
I know better than to lean on the words of hypocrite, political hacktivist psychologists.

He's not even a psychologist, he's a psychiatrist, which means he's a glorified drug pushing medical doctor.

You do understand a psychiatrist has both a medical degree and psychology degree, it takes 17 years minimum to become a psychiatrist.

Nope. It only takes a medical degree and a 4 - 5 year residency in psychiatry. While you have to have a four year degree to enter a medical program, it is not a requirement to have a degree in psychology, although certain science classes are required.

Undergraduate Education
While many medical schools require only three years of undergraduate education, most admitted students have completed at least a 4-year bachelor's degree program. You can choose any major, including psychology, but you must have completed prerequisite coursework in chemistry, biology, physics and organic chemistry. Coursework in epidemiology, anthropology, statistics and ethics are also looked favorably upon by medical school admissions departments.

Medical School
Your first two years of medical school will consist mostly of coursework focusing on the sciences and the systems of the human body. You'll take classes in anatomy, embryology, biochemistry, psychology and clinical medicine, among other areas. In your last two years of medical school, you'll receive more hands-on training with physicians in clinical settings. During your fourth year, you'll participate in elective rotations and explore areas such as pediatric neurology or gerontology. Many medical students interested in becoming psychiatrists also find a psychiatric mentor during their medical studies.

learn.org...

edit on 8-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

I came to this thread through utter disbelief at how lost people are and if you wish to assign this with those that respect Trump for his ideals, is utter lost in translation.

When Obama was in office, a percentage of his supports talked about him like he was the holy grail of what a president should be, same could be said about George Bush, same could be said about Clinton, Reagan, etc.

Fact of the matter is, before Trump this was never nationalised and sensationalised on TV as it is now and clearly other powers that be are instigating and pumping money into the 'name and shaming' circus they are providing everywhere. I know this is the case as before Trump got into office I knew people who earned money to protest against Trump and they got paid like a salarised job per month.So let's not act like this is all made up, it is very real. The attack on Trump is very real.

What is also odd is how 'fake news' has been attached to Trump. Fake news is a thing, everyone knows this, regardless of Trump fake news has always been the case. Each news station lies and twists facts, the news stations are owned by billionaire businessmen and they control what we hear. If you or anyone in this world is going to deny this, then truly, I am worried for the welfare of our future.

People that wish to follow and respect Trump is through sheer reason that he is making things happen and has achieved many impressive achievements already. These far out-weight Bush or Obama, yet you nor anyone will admit this.

So to go back to me originally saying my 'disbelief' is that now there is a triple psychological loop, where you think you have a point to make for saying those that follow Trump are doing so through mental instability, yet the lies everyone is fed about Trump is a psychological instability, that you think is stable, then comment on true facts to be unstable and then allow those that are unstable that hate not being in control as stable. I mean really, WTF!

I give up......

edit on 8-12-2018 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

What is also odd is how 'fake news' has been attached to Trump.

How is that odd? He says it in every speech, and it's in probably 90% of his tweets.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: BlackProject

What is also odd is how 'fake news' has been attached to Trump.

How is that odd? He says it in every speech, and it's in probably 90% of his tweets.

Now it has become something he himself has absorbed to saying because he has been labelled with this so many times, he has inherited this saying. He did not start off saying this, its that the 'fake news' phrase has gathered some ground as he became president and rightfully so, now from his perspective, he see's without the veil that we are clouded with. As he has access to many realities now, that he would have never known and yet cannot divulge this to the public.

So the only thing he can utter now, to agree with the large percentage of people that know that the news lies, is 'fake news'.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I’m screenshotting this OP.

When we have another democratic president and everyone falls to his feet crying because he “saved us” from Trump, I’m going to post this again.

We literally just had 8 years of people visciously defending Obama. Let us have this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai

When we have another democratic president and everyone falls to his feet crying because he “saved us” from Trump, I’m going to post this again.

We literally just had 8 years of people visciously defending Obama. Let us have this one.

Sounds like cause to act the same way for 8 years, and then they get it do it "in return" for 8 years, and then you get to do it "in return" for 8 years, and then you die.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: scolai

Sounds like cause to act the same way for 8 years, and then they get it do it "in return" for 8 years, and then you get to do it "in return" for 8 years, and then you die.

Ah yes but for 8 years you get to stick it to the other team so it's all good...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Have you evaluated the intellectual prowess of the psychiatrist who makes these claims? He is easily influenced by those that bolster his ideas. He hurls insults and demeans anyone who disagrees with his own philosophy.
To answer your question, I am an adult. I see an angry child lashing out at me, insulting me, trying to hurt me and demean me, because the child didn't get his way. Grow up!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join