It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney agrees to present evidence of 9/11 demolition via explosives to a Special Grand Jury

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org...

Not sure on the significance of this law or the location, can others explain?

“We have received and reviewed The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, Inc.’s submissions of April 10 and July 30, 2018. We will comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. § 3332 as they relate to your submissions”

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, a nonprofit public interest organization, announces its receipt of a letter from the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York in response to the Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10, 2018 Petition and July 30, 2018 Amended Petition (lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org...) demanding that the U.S. Attorney present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted federal crimes relating to the destruction of three World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7). The U.S. Attorney, in his November 7, 2018 letter to the Lawyers’ Committee, stated: “We have received and reviewed The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, Inc.’s submissions of April 10 and July 30, 2018. We will comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. § 3332 as they relate to your submissions”

Is it just another red herring? are these kinds of thing common?
edit on 6/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reading more into this, below is a summary of the information presented to the federal government via the petition:

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC buildings. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of explosions at the WTC on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition. The Lawyers’ Committee’s July 30th Amended Petition addresses several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition. The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 and increasing the tragic loss of life.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What date is this grand jury testimony supposed to take place?

Why does that letter look so hokie?

Interesting either way, I wonder how this will play out.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Best news heard in the 17 years since it happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Whatever the real truth is for this series of events, the truth will set us free.

Several things don't add up for that day and I don't care to continue to accept the OS as the facts. Especially when bld 7 was announced fallen down while the reporter is in front of the city and bld 7 is in the picture. Then the finding of Atta's passport sure smells of a lie.

edit on 6-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Something I read today that I had no idea of..

en.wikipedia.org...

The Senate unanimously confirmed Mueller as FBI director on August 2, 2001, voting 98–0 in favor of his appointment.[35] He had previously served as acting deputy attorney general of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) for several months before officially becoming the FBI director on September 4, 2001

For 17yrs people have talked about explosives, how the towers fell and how the FBI allowed the debris to be shipped off to a scrapyard post, haste!

What would happen if this Grand Jury did agree with the evidence presented?
Wouldn't the next question be to the FBI Director, asking why this wasn't investigated or what a investigation yielded?

I know that's a curve ball on a 9/11 thread and bad form in today's political climate to bring up Mueller, but it is something that needs to be asked of the FBI Director.. which by chance, was Mueller!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Only with trump as president makes this possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What about the underground cavern that was molten debris for months?

Can someone take a deep sample for radiation testing?

Nuke?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What would happen if this Grand Jury did agree with the evidence presented?

Imagine the next questions after that. After the "how" comes the "who" and the "why"

Now that would be amazing for truth, man I cant wait to see how this will be played...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo Mueller will have a lot of explaining to do...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A civil engineer with a masters degree from the recent past five years explained that when the first building fell it shook the ground bad enough to cause the other two buildings to fall. Just like a massive earth quake. It's all in the math and physics people. It was all pure science, not conspiracy. I trust this person 100%, my smart son. Who is an A student in Math and physics. I might also mention the 99% other students were from other Asian and Indian countries who do not speak English very well. So, there aren't many Masters Civil degree people USA out there to tell you the simple truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
A civil engineer with a masters degree from the recent past five years explained that when the first building fell it shook the ground bad enough to cause the other two buildings to fall. Just like a massive earth quake. It's all in the math and physics people. It was all pure science, not conspiracy. I trust this person 100%, my smart son. Who is an A student in Math and physics. I might also mention the 99% other students were from other Asian and Indian countries who do not speak English very well. So, there aren't many Masters Civil degree people USA out there to tell you the simple truth.
That doesn’t explain the clear sounds of timed percussive blasts, or the fact that three very tall buildings fell straight down at the speed of freefall, into their own footprints. Or the molten steel, and the cleanly cut I-beams.

The complete lack of building 7 in the report, the lack of footage at the pentagon, the hole in the pentagon that is waaaay too small to fit the plane in question?
edit on 6-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

so because of the collapse of the first tower, the second tower went down exactly the same way?

And B7 went down demolition style AFTER it has been reported on live news?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

While the truth would cool I won’t hold my breath. This is just one of those things that will never get out.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

If anyone is questioning whether or not explosives were used and have reviewed the footage...need to have their head's examined.

One asks, who?

GELATIN and E-TEAM ?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

I normally don't comment in these types of threads but what exactly is that picture trying to show?
Those are standard electrical fuses.
Definitely not something you wanna use with explosives as those are designed to limit the amount of electrical current.
I would imagine that would hinder the ignition of explosives with electricity.
Those are NOT fuses like ones used in firecrackers.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'd like to think that this will end in something substantial, but I smell bread and circuses.

Bread because it's for the casual consumption of the masses.

Circuses because is smells like s**t.

I can't see them letting the truth out of the bag. But then, again, it may be useful as a psyop. Damage people's expectations enough and they stop expecting. Maybe the US public is too numb and apathetic for even react to whatever ugly truth would come out.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes master degree.

Trust, is subjective.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

A civil engineer with a masters degree from the recent past five years explained that when the first building fell it shook the ground bad enough to cause the other two buildings to fall. Just like a massive earth quake. It's all in the math and physics people. It was all pure science, not conspiracy.

I have been saying all along that if there was a conspiracy, I wouldn't be looking for proof of it in the controlled demolition theory. After all, a conspiracy this successful would have had to have been planned by people who would be too smart to present an OS that any expert would know is false instantaneously.

My feeling on 9/11 has always been that it is fishy but I think the buildings were hit by planes and fell pretty much the way they say they did. The real question in my mind is who did it and how. Not that I don't believe Islamic extremists would have done it if they could have. Suppose some insiders conspired with Islamic extremists to do it and then sat back and let it happen?

The "who benefits" from 9/11 is all in the fallout. Look back and see who took advantage of it. I suppose Bin Laden benefited if the only thing he wanted to accomplish in life was creating some substantial property damage and pissing off Americans. I suppose people have died for stupid reasons like that before. I just don't think the man benefited nearly as much as the US government (and general PTB) did.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ProjectedLogic
You may be right in part, presuming what is labeled on the box is in the box....

You are claiming they can be used as detonators?

They are not primer cord, like fuse on a firecracker, is something we do agree on.

edit on 6-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join