It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over a thousand absentee ballots possibly destroyed in controversial North Carolina House race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Over a thousand absentee ballots possibly destroyed in controversial North Carolina House race

Over a thousand absentee ballots from likely Democratic voters may have been destroyed in the race for North Carolina's 9th Congressional District last month as allegations of fraud on behalf of the Republican candidate mount.

“You’re looking at several thousand, possibly 2,000 absentee ballot requests from this most recent election. About 40 percent of those, it appears, at this point may not have been returned,” Wake County District Attorney Lorrin Freeman told CNN.

Several voters have come forward since Election Day with claims that their uncompleted absentee ballots were illegally collected, and it remains unclear if their votes were counted. One woman on Monday claimed to have been paid by a Republican operative to collect ballots.

Republican Mark Harris holds a narrow lead of about 900 votes over Democrat Dan McCready, but North Carolina's State Board of Elections has declined to certify the results of the election amid the allegations.

thehill.com...

Alleged voter fraud probe in NC intensifies

ne of these included Ginger Eason, who was interviewed by local television station WSOC. She admitted on camera that she was paid to collect ballots from people who weren't her near-relative or whom she doesn't have legal guardianship over (which is illegal under state law). Further, Eason admitted that she didn't actually send the ballots she collected to the state. Rather, she handed them to a paid contractor to Harris' campaign, Leslie McCrae Dowless, who paid her for her efforts. What Dowless did with those ballots is unclear.

www.cnn.com...

The bizarre allegations of ballot tampering in one of 2018’s closest House elections
State officials refuse to certify the results of a US House race in North Carolina. It’s a wild story.

www.vox.com...

I didn't see this posted already?

It would seem a topic that ATS would be or has been interested in.

It also looks like the most damning evidence of Voter Fraud I have ever seen.

The GOP head of the North Carolina election board has resigned and sworn affidavits have been given.

Opinions?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I'm glad trump is very adamant about voter fraud!

he will surely tweet on this and demand justice for the sake of our democracy....

/s

at least if a dem wins, we know they will lawfully hand over power as opposed to gerrymandering...

//ss

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was [SNIPPED] who screamed fraud here, so there will be an investigation.

Alot of claims and allegations, but nothing definitive.

You can be sure that the 2020 elections will be Hotly contested with election BS coming to light.
edit on Wed Dec 5 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The voters are the real losers. Democrats cheated on a much larger scale, but ultimately we need to reign in all the cheaters and put them in jail. I can accept election results IF they are legit.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if this was a *-False.Flag-* concocted to blame Republicans.

😳

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

It also looks like the most damning evidence of Voter Fraud I have ever seen.

Just..... LOL

Black Box Voting

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Definitive? No. Does it walk like a duck? Yes. Does it quack like a duck? Yes. Must be a duck.

It stands to reason, the same GOP operation that was admonished by the Supreme Court and told was unconstitutionally gerrymandering districts, would be up to some shenanigans, err, voter fraud.

It cuts both ways. Squash the cognitive dissonance and embrace ‘Deny Ignorance’. Oh, and I’m sure it’s irrelevant that this same candidate is under investigation for rigging the primary, where he defeated the GOP incumbent.

NC-9 Voter Fraud

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Being this thread has been neutered, is there another that discusses this issue? Search doesn’t work from mobile...unfortunately.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The voters are the real losers. Democrats cheated on a much larger scale, but ultimately we need to reign in all the cheaters and put them in jail.

I have read many threads on ATS about voter fraud claims in the past. Most of them had little evidence or proof.

That is why I posted here for discussion.

It should be noted that the 9 person election review board was chaired by a Republican. After they initially reviewed the evidence of voter fraud, they refused to certify the election results and the Republican Chair decided to resign his post.

top topics

join