It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Mueller prove the media and Dems know the investigation of Hillary was corrupt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why does everything Mueller do have to be connected by you people too an absence of anything done to Hillary? They are completely different cases and one has zero reflection on the other.

I get it, I can't stand Hillary or Bill and think they are guilty of crimes as most of congress is as well. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bluesilver

I am not comparing two different crimes.

Lying to the FBI.

Flynn, papadolous charged. Mills abedin and others the FBI said knew were lying, not charged.

I think what you're expressing here is frustration over the fact that the same crime can have entirely different outcomes via the legal system in the US. This is how it has always been. Sometimes prosecutors choose to pursue a case that in the exact same circumstance previously they did not, and for myriad reasons that you and I are usually unaware of.

That being said, I do think its egregious that a crime merits different punishment based on which judge oversee's it or which lawyers are working the case, but the sum total of disparity in your argument above is part and parcel of how the legal system works and is extremely unlikely to just be a partisan conspiracy.

Just saying well thats how things work, the FBI can go soft on people they like and hard on those they dont is not acceptable to me.

Well sure, its not acceptable to a lot of people, but my point was regardless over how unfair we think it is there's over a hundred years of precedent setting it as the norm.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

<< 1  2  3   >>

join