It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Mueller prove the media and Dems know the investigation of Hillary was corrupt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you read the sentencing document, and look at the "redacted" parts, it's clear that what is being withheld is information about a second investigation into something else (or actually at least 2 other investigations). Something other than Trump and Putin collaborating (allegedly.)

www.cnn.com...

The first redaction actually is: "The defendant has assisted in many ongoing investigations: a criminal investigation ... (redacted)..., the special councel's office's investigation concerning any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald J. Trump, .... (redacted)... ."

Assuming the document uses normally accepted standards in its syntax, that means Flynn is assisting in a minimum of 3 investigations. Possibly 4, depending on whether on whether multiple investigations were named in one of the redactions or not.

This is clearly a comma separated list, with items prior, and after the one that isn't redacted.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I should point out, it's the second document in the link. The first one doesn't have any redactions.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Once again, Grambler nails it. However, I believe the botched Hillary investigation had less to do with protecting her and more to do with protecting the FBI's own misdeeds during the Obama years.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bluesilver

Another person misusing accusations of whataboutism tyo justify corruption.

The person lockec in the paradigm of right and left that youn crioticize is you.

Only a person such as that would see all of the evidnce of a double standard by investigative agencies, and say that pointing it out is somehow a bad thing to do because you are really concerned with proving trumps crime.

A person not in that paradigm, like me, would realize that a corrupt investigative agency, particularly when its arguably the worlds most powerful, like the FBI, is of far greater concern than any crimes individuals like Hillary or trump committed.

When did I even remotely say dems bad republicans best, implying we shouldnt hold trump accountable fro crimes? Never. In fact, I have over and over and over said if trump committed crimes, he sshould be held accountable.

Do you even know what whataboutism means? That would mean I say "Hey it was Ok for trump to break tghe law, because other people did"

That is no where close to what I said.

I said, the biggest threat to this country is corrupt intel and investigative agencies with double standards. I outlined proof of that corruption, in the fact that everyone knows that chraging small crimes and getting people to flip is effective, as your own post proves.

I then showed that in fact the FBi did the opposite of that by granting immunity to everyone around hillary, which resulted in leaving people go for the very crimes mueller is charguing people with.

The fact that you intial reaction is to basicly criticize calling out this corruption, because Trump MUST have committed some crime proves you are perfectly fine with corrupt investigative agencies, so long as they aare targeted at people you dont like.

Lets say we are looking at a small town sheriff dept.

They proceed to arrest every black man for all sorts of crimes; speeding, drugs, jay walking, etc., while having the total opposite approach toward white men.

I suppose you would then call out anyone who pointed out this corrupt double standard as using "whataboutism".

Absolutely ridiculous.

You are making a lot of assumptions there.

Firstly, why you think I am locked in some right/left paradigm is a bit baffling. To prove my point, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. So that is your first swing and a miss.

Secondly, statements about how Hilary Clinton was treated in relation to Trump is missing the point of the situation that Trump now finds himself in after Flynn/Mueller. And if you want her to be prosecuted, start a thread on that. Or restart one of the many. Comparing their treatment when the 'crimes' are different, is not going to get you anywhere. If they are guilty, prosecute them both. I literally don't have any affiliation to either of them. I'm certainly not wanting either to be protected if they have done something wrong. So that's another swing and a miss.

Thirdly, the most interesting aspect of your reply is that of the Govt agencies conspiring to cover up wrong doing by certain individuals. Ok, lets just drill down to that one then.

1. America. Greatest nation on Earth. Except you have zero trust in any of your security agencies. That's right, every agent and department to do with protecting you is corrupt. Ok. And most of your news agencies are as well, right? You do sing about "The Land of the Free" don't you? I had no idea you were doing it ironically.

2. IF there is that amount of corruption in your security agencies, what happens when it gets to the courts and the public domain then? Or are they corrupt too? If so, that means your entire security and judicial systems are corrupt. As well as your news agencies. So, security, judiciary, news. All corrupt. Sounds like Syria or North Korea.

If you think your own country is that corrupt, that infested, what are you doing about it politically? Or are you just being a keyboard warrior? Seriously interested.

edit on 6-12-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Keyboard warrior?

Hahaha!

Well I am running for office and informing people of the corruption

I mean it is not hi and mighty and noble like you seeking to silence any conversations of corruption by shouting whataboutism

I accused you of being in a left right paradigm because you falsely accused me of that in an attempt to silence conversation about corrupt intel agencies

The crimes that mueller has charged are not different

Lying to the fbi for example

You ignore all of the double standards that have been proven and just say “it’s ok they are different crimes”

Either you did not read the op or watch the video and are ignorant of what you are talking about, or you are intentionally covering for the double standard because you dislike trump

Either way it is regrettable

But hey, you are above a lowly keyboard warrior like me, so what do I know?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Keyboard warrior?

Hahaha!

Well I am running for office and informing people of the corruption

I mean it is not hi and mighty and noble like you seeking to silence any conversations of corruption by shouting whataboutism

I accused you of being in a left right paradigm because you falsely accused me of that in an attempt to silence conversation about corrupt intel agencies

The crimes that mueller has charged are not different

Lying to the fbi for example

You ignore all of the double standards that have been proven and just say “it’s ok they are different crimes”

Either you did not read the op or watch the video and are ignorant of what you are talking about, or you are intentionally covering for the double standard because you dislike trump

Either way it is regrettable

But hey, you are above a lowly keyboard warrior like me, so what do I know?

1. If you think I'm seeking to silence you because I don't see the relevance of continually saying "but Hillary" when the situation/potential crimes between her and Trump are different... well I'll try not to be so oppressive when using things like words and opinions..

2. I've said repeatedly that I don't care about Trump or Clinton so if they've done something wrong, prosecute them. I'm not absolving either from responsibility, or ignoring double standards, I'm just saying that trying to compare them solves nothing in this situation. Take each event/crime and analyse that and come to a decision. Comparing different events/crimes is pointless.

3. I notice you didn't answer any of my points about your corruption theory.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Jeezuz your side is a broken record. How many years and how many investigations now? Find anything? Nope.

Maybe, just maybe this is a propaganda tool to polarize you?

I probably hate hillary just as much as you, I would probably be happier than you if she disappeared from politics all together.

But you had two full years unopposed and got nothing on her. What's changed? You don't have the stranglehold on the House. Now we have to hear about hillary again? Quit projecting about the MSM "liberalism"" and look at your own media ffs!

Now your dealing in double standards too, now that we now Ivanka is just as "guilty" as hillary in running an unapproved server and using it to conduct state business. We gonna lock them both up?

I know you were sticking to the server wipe and deletion of emails, but crimes crime right? The unapproved server is the root of this "crime".

Ultimately what are you suggesting we do about hillary? Investigate again? And then what? Again? And again?

Broken record is sad. She isn't even all that relevant now, so this just seems like a grudge.

It seems like a pathetic grudge.

But really it's just propaganda and you are all fools for falling for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What points something about me singing land of the free?

Can you post me doing that?

If not it is irrelevant

What happens when it gets to court? Well hopefully people are charged and these agencies are reigned in

You continue to erroneously imply I am saying "but Hillary"

I am not

I have said the whole time I am more concerned about these corrupt agencies than Hillary or trumps crimes

However you are trying your damnedest to label criticism of corrupt intel agencies as merely “but Hillary”

I wonder why you would do that?
edit on 6-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

It’s not about crimes Hillary committed

It’s about the double standard of the investigations

Why didn’t the investigation into trumlbstart our with immunities to everyone?

Again, the fact you seek to ignore corruption by the agencies because Hillary is old news is disturbing

For about the millionth time

I am not very concerned at all about crimes Hillary May or may not have committed

I am concerned about the obvious double standard of the way the investigations took place

Such as the fact we know people connected to Hillary lies to the fbi

But they were given immunity instead of charged

Ok that’s fine, but that should be the standard applied to everyone

Instead the exact opposite tactic is employed against trump

And we are to believe that is just a coincidence that the fbi leadership likes Hillary and hated trump

It’s not about Hillary or trump; it’s about bias and corruption by agencies like the fbi

No wonder they can get away with it when so many people like you excuse the double standards and corruption as just going after hillary

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

And further more, I am not suggesting we do anything about hillary.

I am suggesting we investigate and bring to justice the corrupt investigators.

You are a broken record that just says

"Hey who cares if the FBi is corrupt and engages in double stabndards to let people they like off the hook and attack people they dont like. Looking in to this corruption would be old news"

Its so pathetically transparent what you are doing.

Again, should we then never look at police corruption if they are unfairly targeting one group? I guess pointing out that corruption would just be whataboutism and we have to let it go.

You people are so convinced that having a problem with this corruption means I am a partisan that wants turmp off the hook and hillary to go down, you dont even realize that this shows more about your partisan mindset and you feel that everything must be put in a left vs. right paradigm.

You are exactly what you criticize, and its sad, a fool falling for propaganda and cheering on the corruption of intel agencies.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes gram let you spot on as the upper crust would say. The whole justice department should have had all appointees handed pink slips the day Trump took office to root out corrupt base of Democrat minions Obama appointed. It's a sad state of affairs to see how this country has fallen in last 30 years. My hope is that trump can pull a rabbit outta his hat and send these swamp creatures to supermax.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Poor choice Hillary was advocating a war with Russia over Syria. That hag would have gotten the whole planet in jeopardy to please her Saudi controllers so they could run their precious pipeline to Europe. We chose Trump because he was not a politician he was and is a business man. I called for her to be prosecuted after it was revealed she was using her private server to pass on classified info but instead of an investigation she bribed or coerced doj,management into letting her slide.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well yes our security, judicial agencies are that corrupt and have been for a very longtime nearly anyone we try to put in office to fight this is either accused of sexual misconduct or threatened out of running . Years ago we had a decent guy running for president who was well liked and a businessman he backed out after the deep state threatened his family. We have had lots of decent people running for office but because they bucked the deep state were scrapped. Ross perot,John Edwards, Herman canine are just a few. Yes I know some of these guys had issues with cheating on their wives but so what JFK did to and he is remembered as one of the greatest potusi.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm not cool with Hillary or Trump or any public servant committing misdeeds, regardless of political affiliation. All guilty parties should be held accountable and charged with vivil or criminal actions as citizens are. Whether or not that means incarceration is not germane to the issue. A great deal of trust is given to those charged with our welfare and they should be held to higher standard, actually. Right now, most are never held accountable for anything. That goes a long way to explain why our government is so corrupt. Why not? Integrity was left off the table long ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You are dead on with all of that and is why so many of us can’t take most of the left leaning posters on ATS serious anymore. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife. It’s also a big part of the divisiveness in our country right now. Trumps rhetoric doesn’t help either, but that’s small potatoes when compared to the last administration using our justice system as a political tool.

Especially when they do this -

You only need to listen to the first minute. When she is done talking go to the nest video. In this video she goes on about how Democrats are so smart.. Smarter than everyone else.

Here is the video of her questioning an ICE official who has to explain to her it is a crime for a foreign national to illegally enter the US.

Yup... so smart.

The Democrats know what they are doing. They just dont give a F*ck.

Just like Democrats knew how to illegally use ballot harvesting in California to hide their election fraud over to Maine, where the "rank vote" system overturned yet another Republican win.

Long story short the laws we use do not apply to them.
edit on 6-12-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think I will go with: They did a good job on both.
Clinton innocent
Trump guilty
Im sorry your guy didnt pass.

Thank you for exactly illustrating what I was talking about in the OP.

You know that charging people like flynn with crimes and having them flip is effective.

Cooperative plea deals are employed when a prosecutor wants a witness to talk and they have proof they have committed a crime and have charged them.

Flynn was charged with a crime, because he commited a crime.

Immunity is offered when prosecutors do not have enough (or any) evidence to indict or charge someone, but they still would like them to answer questions when they can't compel them too. The offer of immunity lets the witness freely testify without fear of being prosecuted.

These were two completely different scenarios.
Clinton Aides were offered immunity because there was not evidence they committed crimes or at least insufficient evidence to charge them.

Flynn was charged with crimes that would be very easily proven in court.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

They couldn't prove that Huma had thousands of gov't classified and non classified emails stashed on hubby Weiner's laptop? Really? That's just one.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think I will go with: They did a good job on both.
Clinton innocent
Trump guilty
Im sorry your guy didnt pass.

Thank you for exactly illustrating what I was talking about in the OP.

You know that charging people like flynn with crimes and having them flip is effective.

Cooperative plea deals are employed when a prosecutor wants a witness to talk and they have proof they have committed a crime and have charged them.

Immunity is offered when prosecutors do not have enough (or any) evidence to indict or charge someone, but they still would like them to answer questions when they can't compel them too. The offer of immunity lets the witness freely testify without fear of being prosecuted.

These were two completely different scenarios.
Clinton Aides were offered immunity because there was not evidence they committed crimes or at least insufficient evidence to charge them.

Flynn was charged with crimes that would be very easily proven in court.

There are several things wrong with this.

First, immunity is not commonly given out unless there is some cooperation given in exchange to solve a bigger crime.

So why all of the immunity given out in hillarys case with no crimes at all prosecuted.

Secondly, you are wrong that they couldnt prove crimes.

First, we know as underpass states that Hima had many classified emails on her computer; thats a crime.

Second, we know subpoenaed evidence was destroyed after it was subpoenaed; thats a very serious crime.

Third, we know that people connected to hillary lied to the fbi, the very crime you are saying would be very easily proven in court.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A review of those documents conducted by The Daily Caller shows that Mills and Abedin told Strzok and Laufman that they were not aware of Clinton’s server until after she left the State Department.

“Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private server until after Clinton’s [Department of State] tenure,” reads notes from Mills’ April 9, 2016 interview. “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Abedin also denied knowing about Clinton’s server until leaving the State Department in 2013.

“Abedin did not know that Clinton had a private server until about a year and a half ago when it became public knowledge,” the summary of Strzok’s interview with Abedin states.

But undercutting those denials are email exchanges in which both Mills and Abedin either directly discussed or were involved in discussing Clinton’s server.

“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied.

Mills and Abedin were also involved in an Aug. 30, 2011 exchange in which State Department official Stephen Mull mentioned that Clinton’s “email server is down.”

And in a Jan. 9, 2011 email exchange, Cooper told Abedin that Clinton’s server had been malfunctioning because “someone was trying to hack us.”

“Had to shut down the server,” wrote Cooper, who told the FBI in his interviews that he discussed Clinton’s server with Abedin in 2009, when it was being set up.

dailycaller.com...

So the FBI knew without a doubt that mills and abedin lied to them. Ironiclly, the FBI agents did not feel flynn lied after his interview. Despite that, Flynn was charged and Mills and abedin werent.

And texts from agents reveal they knew other people connected to hillary lied.

FBI investigators shrugged off brazen deceit. An unnamed FBI agent on the case responded to a fellow FBI agent who asked how an interview went with a witness who worked with the Clintons at their Chappaqua residence: “Awesome. Lied his a-- off. Went from never inside the scif (sensitive compartmented information facility) at res (residence), to looked in when it was being constructed, to removed the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to every time there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic.” When his colleague replied that “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal,” he replied, “aint noone gonna do s--t” as far as filing charges.

www.usatoday.com...

Not only did agents know these hjillary team people lied, they also knew that there was no way anyone was going to have charges filed against them.

Oh, and agents also were certain that Hillary herself lied.

There was no recording and no transcript. Instead, a 302 report allowed FBI Director James Comey to proceed with the preordained “not guilty” finding. Clinton had received numerous classified emails, some of which were marked with a (C) on her private email server. The IG report notes, “According to the FD-302 from Clinton’s interview, Clinton told the FBI that she did not know what the ‘(C)’ meant and ‘speculated it was a reference to paragraphs ranked in alphabetical order.’ ”

The IG noted, “Witnesses told us, and contemporaneous emails show, that the FBI and Department officials who attended Clinton’s interview found that her claim that she did not understand the significance of the ‘(C)’ marking strained credulity. (FBI) Agent 1 stated, ‘I filed that in the bucket of hard to impossible to believe.’ ”

www.usatoday.com...

And no charges for hillary.

SO you are absolutely wrong to say that there was no evidence to charge Hillary people.

There was plenty but the FBI mysteriously decided to give everyone immunity instead of charging them unless they cooperated in giving up evidence on another crime.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Oh the libs know it alright, they have simply reached a point that they don’t care. Storm clouds are gathering.

What do you think will happen if the left get away with charging/impeaching POTUS Trump, meanwhile Hillary and the democrats/liberals get away with worse? Will the "silent right-wing majority" and the vocal right-wing groups unite to stop this obvious corruption by the left? Will people sit idle and do nothing meanwhile the left keep destroying and corrupting this nation to implement draconian left-wing policies?

The U.S. is at a very perilous time. Despite all the claims from the left over the years, even in these forums, that "there is no threat from socialism/communism/the left in general. We see today how dangerous they really are, and if they get away with their plans not only will they impeach the POTUS and probably will go after Pence as well, and so on until they get someone they want, this will destroy this nation.

The left has always and will always be bad for nations. ALWAYS. I won't apologize for saying this because it is the truth. If they don't "play fair" why should we? What are people willing to do to stop the left from changing this nation so bad that it would resemble Venezuela, or some other banana left-wing republic?

It is time for the right to get off their comfort zone and start protesting in large numbers. Start bugging every Republican/conservative representative to defend our values, and do whatever it takes to stop the left's plans. If people in the right keep being "moderates", as in not getting involved at all in politics, the left will get away with their plans to make this nation another socialist/communist dictatorship.

edit on 6-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Which crime, and what was the lie?... Your corrupt bastard leaders, together with Mueller keep making these claims you are making, yet why not mention specifically what lie Flynn made?...

Is it the same as what happened to Gerome Corsi? Because he forgot an email he forwarded 2 years ago he is being charged with lying by Muller, and like Flynn, was "offered a deal"?

edit on 6-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join