It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Mueller prove the media and Dems know the investigation of Hillary was corrupt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
First let me apologize. I did a satirical thread here where I was trying to make the same argument, but I think that it was lost on people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not people fault they didnt get the satire, its my fault for being a poor satirist.

But I think the message that I am trying to get across is important, and I haven't seen any outlet make the point I am trying to convey (maybe because my point is no good
)

People on ATS and the media in general have been discussing the potential importance of the Flynn documents that were released last night. They have been saying the fact that Mueller ultimately suggested no jail time proves that Flynn must have been very helpful tom him.

They point to the fact that Flynn cooperated in at least 19 interviews, and helped with three investigations shows that Trump or others may be in trouble because this cooperation could have gave up the goods. And they say it was smart of flynn to cooperate, else he would have been looking at serious jail time.

And those people may in fact be absolutely right.

But!!!!!!

The fact that they say this so quickly, and obviously mean it, shows that deep down they know the FBI investigation into Hillary was a corrupt scam.

They know that it is a common and effective investigative strategy when looking into a major crime to seek out people with knowledge of the alleged major crime, find smaller crimes these individuals may have committed, and offer a deal to lower the penalty if they cooperate with info on the bigger crime. If no helpful cooperation can be given resulting in a bigger crime being charged, then there is no deal and the smaller crime is charged.

This is routine, and basically what we see Mueller doing.

So the fact that instead of this, the FBI investigation of Hillary started with the opposite tactic, of "handing out immunity like candy" and then asking people they knew had committed the very crimes they charged people like Flynn for, lying to the FBI like Mills and abedin did, if they had any info, it shows they were intentionally trying to not get to the bottom of the situation, and were actively trying to keep hillary people from facing any charges.

Imagine the following.

Mueller confronts flynn and says Flynn has full immunity form any charges. he then says that he will make sure to smash or delete any evidence flynn gives him voluntarily so that nothing embarrassing or corrupt gets released to anyone else.

Do you think Flynn would have cooperated for n19 interviews? I find that very hard to believe.

But imagine Flynn did, and told Mueller that actually he remembered people saying Trump may have personally emailed Putin sometime during January. So Mueller then subpoenas these emails, and trump and his team then destroyed the subpoenaed emails.

You think Mueller would say "Ok thats cool, no problem" You think the Democrats and the media would be cool with that?

But thats exactly what happened when Hillary team destroyed subpoenaed emails. Not only did the FBI not charge anyone, they gave the guy who destroyed the emails immunity as well! And the dems and their media buddies were totally fine with it.

In fact more than fine. These journalists, whose job it is to investigate thoings like this, not only didnt, but told all of us that questioned this odd behavior by the FBI that we were hurting America.

I could go on and on.

The point is, the very people cheering Mueller actions as being potentially successful know that the FBI took the exact opposite approach with Hillary, and they are perfectly fine with that.

They dont care at all that there is a corrupt double standard. They will tell you how important the Mueller investigation is because it already uncovered serious crimes like lying to the FBI or failing to register as a foreign agent, while they brag that no one was charged connected to Hillary despite the fact the FBI knew they committed these very same crimes.

I just find it so disheartening that so many people, many who I consider smart and my friends, are perfectly fine with a corrupt FBI and intel community so long as it is aimed at people they dont like.

Know that when the shoe is on the other foot and this corruption is aimed at someone on the left that these people like, I will still be right there with you condemning it.

I have much more to say and do in this video.

edit on 5-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok. Now since they blew off Hilary's thing, maybe she actually gave evidence of some major wrong doing that she happed upon as Secretary of State. Did any major people in our country get busted about that time?

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You are dead on with all of that and is why so many of us can’t take most of the left leaning posters on ATS serious anymore. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife. It’s also a big part of the divisiveness in our country right now. Trumps rhetoric doesn’t help either, but that’s small potatoes when compared to the last administration using our justice system as a political tool.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
it's just further proof that the left (especially those on ATS) value integrity least.

I know the OP, myself, and quite a few others have stated that if Trump is guilty of something, he should be punished. Justice isn't something you can adjust, it's universal. If the left had any integrity, they would at the very least agree that Hillary got away with crimes without punishment. (something that is a cold hard fact) Somehow, they are able to mentally block that fact out.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh the libs know it alright, they have simply reached a point that they don’t care. Storm clouds are gathering.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They point to the fact that Flynn cooperated in at least 19 interviews, and helped with three investigations shows that Trump or others may be in trouble because this cooperation could have gave up the goods. And they say it was smart of flynn to cooperate, else he would have been looking at serious jail time.

The most simple explanation other than this is that nothing flynn did with muller had anything to do with ether hillary or trump.

I believe it will be one of these two things. If we ever find out at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They know that it is a common and effective investigative strategy when looking into a major crime to seek out people with knowledge of the alleged major crime, find smaller crimes these individuals may have committed, and offer a deal to lower the penalty if they cooperate with info on the bigger crime. If no helpful cooperation can be given resulting in a bigger crime being charged, then there is no deal and the smaller crime is charged. This is routine, and basically what we see Mueller doing. So the fact that instead of this, the FBI investigation of Hillary started with the opposite tactic, of "handing out immunity like candy" and then asking people they knew had committed the very crimes they charged people like Flynn for, lying to the FBI like Mills and abedin did, if they had any info, it shows they were intentionally trying to not get to the bottom of the situation, and were actively trying to keep hillary people from facing any charges.

It's unfortunate that people like you don't work in law enforcement.
I truly mean that.

Even if you sent this into the doj and fbi and even if the right people saw it. Nothing would be done because you , and I, have no power in this area in our society.

Not unless we join a law enforcement team of some kind.

I doubt even protests will work in this case in this country.

Offtopic: Do you purposely NOT capitalize names? My reason for not capitalizing names is a protest against human worship.
No one in my book deserves a capital letter.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ok. Now since they blew off Hilary's thing, maybe she actually gave evidence of some major wrong doing that she happed upon as Secretary of State. Did any major people in our country get busted about that time?

OMG! I never even considered this.

I have always believed that hillary was no where near the top like most seem to think.
There are probably any number of people above her she could have rolled on.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The difference is that the Clintons and anyone inside of their sphere of protection are completely untouchable. They are among the very top of the protected establishment elite.

Trump and everyone within his campaign, transition team, and administration are all targets to be destroyed in any way possible, by any and all means necessary because they are a serious threat to the establishment elite, and their deep state.

It is what it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

As sound as your logic seems, I doubt you're going to change any minds, of the common community that is.

For some, this president has caused irreparable damage to the country and proper political discourse. I would disagree and say that this investigation has caused exactly that damage.

Even if Mueller can produce evidence, it will be wholly tainted. Despite which way the partisan wind blows.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thanks for the kind words.

The reason I dont capitalize is I type like a child with one hand.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You are dead on with all of that and is why so many of us can’t take most of the left leaning posters on ATS serious anymore. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife. It’s also a big part of the divisiveness in our country right now. Trumps rhetoric doesn’t help either, but that’s small potatoes when compared to the last administration using our justice system as a political tool.

I know.

I try my best to still have serious conversations despite this.

But in the back of my head, I know that just about none of the people who dislike Trump will be honest about this.

They are aon ats, they see the threads like this. And they ignore them.

But then on other threads they act like this corruption or double standard doesnt exist.

To willfully give up your own integrity and cheer for corruption and double standards by the intel community is something I would never allow myself to do just because they were after one politician I didnt like.

Oh well, life goes on. When these agencies go after politicians or people in a corrupt manner that the left leaning people support, I promise to be consistent and call that out as well.

At tghe edn of the day we must judge ourselves, and if the people on the left are willing to cheer for corruption because they hate trump, more power to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That’s the way the Left rolls.
Integrity and facts are given credence by them only when it suits their needs.
My brother in law, may he Rest In Peace, was a rabid Leftist. He passed away in September of 2016, before Trump was elected.
I asked him many times about what he thought about Hillary’s email debacle after Comey’s announcement and every time he said “Well maybe it was illegal but so what?”
He didn’t live to see Election Day but if he had, seeing Trump win would have killed him.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

True , but the Next One won't be ...............

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And this thread is unfortunately indicative of current positions. Dems are stupid, Republicans are best. Is that helping anything? You are just shouting in a vacuum. If Hiliary was treated differently, that is a case to be discussed, but THIS is another case. How about we stop with the 'whataboutisms" and focus on individual cases. Otherwise we get precisely nowhere.

Trump MIGHT have acted illegally. The document provided yesterday would certainly suggest that at best he acted with his own self interest at heart rather than the country, and at worst he is under investigation for criminal activity and Mueller is positioning himself to provide evidence to prove this. The issue with Hilary, while possibly comparable, is a different case. If we continue with the "whataboutisms' we are getting nowhere near the truth. The only thing we KNOW for a fact, is that information has been given to Mueller to make him want to give Flynn a free pass in a case which is investigating Trump. This means that whatever that information is, it was enough to make a seasoned and well regarded expert in his field (Mueller) put his neck publicly on the line. Whatever your feeling is of Mueller, he doesn't seem like a person takes big risks where the chance is that he could publicly ruin his entire career if he gets it wrong. Nothing so far in his methodology has shown he is that personality. He seems like the cold, diligent and relentless sort.

So.. that leaves the strong possibility that he knows more than we do, to the point where he is willing to risk everything he has worked for to show it. Which means that those saying this is a witch hunt and"'nothing to see here and he should be stopped now" are not looking at this from a perspective of wanting to find the truth and instead, only interested in point scoring.

Something with Trump happened. It could be big or small. We don't know. We are guessing. But, developments yesterday suggest that it could be something huge and if Mueller is willing to risk his entire career to show it, who are we to believe we know as much, or more, than he does. We don't.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I think I will go with: They did a good job on both.
Clinton innocent
Trump guilty
Im sorry your guy didnt pass.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It seems like the left are the only ones facing the future head on. The right on this site have sunken into the absurd fantasy land where trump is innocent. I am afraid what is going to happen when they are forced to see the truth.
But know full well that trump is going to be in a great deal of trouble when Mueller makes his report and this idea of a 4D secret plan on the down low is a fairy tale you guys tell yourselves because you made a very very bad choice.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I see you already smoked your breakfast blunt.

Dat some gooood weedz man.
edit on 6/12/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Another person misusing accusations of whataboutism tyo justify corruption.

The person lockec in the paradigm of right and left that youn crioticize is you.

Only a person such as that would see all of the evidnce of a double standard by investigative agencies, and say that pointing it out is somehow a bad thing to do because you are really concerned with proving trumps crime.

A person not in that paradigm, like me, would realize that a corrupt investigative agency, particularly when its arguably the worlds most powerful, like the FBI, is of far greater concern than any crimes individuals like Hillary or trump committed.

When did I even remotely say dems bad republicans best, implying we shouldnt hold trump accountable fro crimes? Never. In fact, I have over and over and over said if trump committed crimes, he sshould be held accountable.

Do you even know what whataboutism means? That would mean I say "Hey it was Ok for trump to break tghe law, because other people did"

That is no where close to what I said.

I said, the biggest threat to this country is corrupt intel and investigative agencies with double standards. I outlined proof of that corruption, in the fact that everyone knows that chraging small crimes and getting people to flip is effective, as your own post proves.

I then showed that in fact the FBi did the opposite of that by granting immunity to everyone around hillary, which resulted in leaving people go for the very crimes mueller is charguing people with.

The fact that you intial reaction is to basicly criticize calling out this corruption, because Trump MUST have committed some crime proves you are perfectly fine with corrupt investigative agencies, so long as they aare targeted at people you dont like.

Lets say we are looking at a small town sheriff dept.

They proceed to arrest every black man for all sorts of crimes; speeding, drugs, jay walking, etc., while having the total opposite approach toward white men.

I suppose you would then call out anyone who pointed out this corrupt double standard as using "whataboutism".

Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think I will go with: They did a good job on both.
Clinton innocent
Trump guilty
Im sorry your guy didnt pass.

Thank you for exactly illustrating what I was talking about in the OP.

You know that charging people like flynn with crimes and having them flip is effective.

You have no problem knowing the fbi did the opposite to everyone connected to hillary, and instead let them go for crimes like mills and abedin lying to the fbi, or destroying subpoenaed evidence, because it beenfitted someone you liked.

SO you cheer for the double standard and corruption, and claim its because you know hillary is innocent and trump is guilty, which you have no evidence for either claim.

You are such an extreme example of ideology warping a person to where they will sacrifice all intergity and outright cheer for corruption if it benefits them that I almost wonder if you are a parody of this left wing ideology designed to make reaosnable people reject your ideology.

Sop thanks again for proving my point!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join