It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmakers: Probe Alexander Acosta’s ‘Shocking’ Plea Deal With Jeffrey Epstein

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Anyone having sex with children should be hanged by, what ever hurts the most, then executed. I would never defend a pedophile. However, I have no problem with what happens between consenting adults. No one has any business dictating policy or rules inside another’s bedroom.

I’m not defending anyone, but does anyone have any evidence that children were involved.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trump could rape an infant at a rally, and most of this site would figure out a way to work it into a good thing. 4d cHes$ q sed this wAs cumn1ng

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Hillary figuratively did rape an infant and all her supporters are still cool with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Trump could rape an infant at a rally, and most of this site would figure out a way to work it into a good thing. 4d cHes$ q sed this wAs cumn1ng

That's messed up.

Really messed up.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
And just now, 11 years later some Democrats are worried about this guy...Not a peep for 11 years...Talk about hypocrites...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

any one else find it "odd " - that its taken 10 years - and the fact that mr acosta is now on trumps cabinet - to " manufacture teh outrage ?????????????

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Grambler

Good grief. Everything is partisan and history for you.

Try living in the present. It's actually very disturbing.

/peace out

to see you write that, well.......it makes me smile. Stay golden Ponyboy.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary figuratively did rape an infant and all her supporters are still cool with it.

Cool story. I personally know one person who supports her. That person is not me.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I read about this in a Vox article.

The transcripted words of the Federal Attorney in the article are astounding. If only he had stayed outta of Trump’s cabinet, this story, and the federal/state attorney’s acquiescence to the “powers that be” (the cognitive dissonance on this site is remarkable as it relates to politics), would be getting a ton of run on here.

A legit, confessed pedo was given a day at the day spa...but the dude that gave it to him is a Trump cabinet member.

ATS repping.

TDS or not, thanks for the OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

When you cheer that one person is above the law don't act like you care when another person is also above the law.

Real investigations. Real punishment. For all.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

any one else find it "odd " - that its taken 10 years - and the fact that mr acosta is now on trumps cabinet - to " manufacture teh outrage ?????????????

Not odd at all. Sadly.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I didn't know you were going to turn this thread into a guilt by association thing because of your TDS.

One of Donald Trump's accusers was a 13 year old girl who claims that Trump raped her at an Epstein party/event.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.

“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mother, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

www.theguardian.com...

Lisa Bloom
Gloria Allred
Both staunch Democrats with Allred being and actual DNC delegate vote caster for Clinton.

It's extremely difficult to see this as something outside of a political scope, especially given that this is their exact bag.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Imagine Trump not only being friends with Epstein, being on his plane at least once, having dinners with him etc, but also backing him and calling him a "Great guy"

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Would you feel better if Alan Dershowitz represented her? Oh wait! He came to Epstein's defense! Oh! And looky looky! Alex Acosta is now Labor Secretary of Doanld Trump's cabinet, overseeing human and sex trafficting!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Sidestep and deflect. Nicely done.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

No sidestepping or deflection here. Alan Dershowitz did come to Epstein's defense, and Alex Acosta got Epstein his sweet deal, and got himself a sweet deal in Trump's Cabinet, overseeing human and sex trafficking! All true and all related to this case, along with the young 13 year old who claimed that Trump raped her at an Epstein party. Convenient! Trump is associated with this case by more than casual association.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

First, the case involving the supposed 13 year old case is gone. Null and void and I showed you why.

Second, the scenario only reaches an intersection if you include allegations against Trump, which have been dismissed, thus crumbling your narrative.

Lastly, how exactly is Acosta overseeing human and sex trafficking as a labor secretary?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You dont have any evidence that CLinton did either but that is what you choose to believe.
LO
Drain the swamp my ass.... fill the swamp with trump loyalists he means...
edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

First, the case involving the supposed 13 year old case is gone. Null and void and I showed you why.

It should have been, and perhaps was, a part of this Epstein case, that we're discussing, since she accused both Epstein and Trump. Child rape, and its affects and consequences, doesn't go away because of poor lawyering.

Second, the scenario only reaches an intersection if you include allegations against Trump, which have been dismissed, thus crumbling your narrative.

Yes, this case interacts nicely with Trump's reputation for sexual assault. However, I was simply explaining to a poster who didn't understand the link between Epstein and Trump,

I didn't know you were going to turn this thread into a guilt by association thing because of your TDS.

and just how this case dove tails with and winds right back to Donald Trump, who appointed the guy who gave Trump's friend, Epstein, such a sweet deal, to head his Dept of Labor, which is charged with combatting human and sex traffic.

Lastly, how exactly is Acosta overseeing human and sex trafficking as a labor secretary?

Bureau of International Labor Affairs
What We Do

Our Mission
Enforcing Trade Commitments
Strengthening Labor Standards
Combating Child Labor, Forced Labor, & Human Trafficking
www.dol.gov...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join