It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiddie Sniffer might run for President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Democrats can't pick the most qualified person to be president because that would be merit-based.

The democrat running will be based on race/religion/gender/gender preference.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrats can't pick the most qualified person to be president because that would be merit-based.

Hopefully it's for who people want... But we all know how that goes.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hopefully it's for who people want... But we all know how that goes.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Lets just say he looks like he has all the qualifications to be a future President of the USA.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha I know. That's why I have beef with the system we have.

Ron Paul was the only candidate I supported.

We would have a different obamaless country.

Damn republicans.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't trust either of the Paul's.

Sorry.

But what did it for me is the congressional hush fund for sexual abuses by members.

If Paul (either one) was a true "hero" of the people then they would have exposed it.

Right now, everyone sucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

pfft!

If all the US needs is a creepy old guy who is weird as president. . . then look no further!

I've got the "Vice" part nailed to the wall.

edit on 4-12-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not going to argue that...

I highly doubt you have more of a political hero than I do.

But if you're willing to say Trump is better than Clinton...

We both know Ron Paul would have been better than McCain or Romney.

Let's just all be honest and say the two party system have left voters disenfranchised in lieu of establishment plants.

Who knows where we'd be if an independent beat second Bush, except the second one stirred the pot when he could.
edit on 4-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Tempter
I think Biden might actually be a pedophile based on his numerous creepy feels and smells of little children, which I wont' post here.

He'd be the perfect person for Trump to run against.

... if he grabbed those kids by the poon and tried to buy their silence after he paid for 'it' anyway, he'd be a real threat to trump 2020!

maga

There it is. I was wondering how long it would take for some libtard to get a dig in at POTUS.

Is there some bimbo out there claiming he grabbed her "poon"? Please elaborate, if you would.

No one needs to make that claim, he said it himself. There's a recording of him saying to do exactly that.

Also, why wouldn't liberals take a dig at him? You're all doing the exact same thing to Biden. Hypocritical. You (the collective, meaning both sides of the aisle) can dish it out but can't take it.

Did he?

What is it you believe he said?

Can you post a quote?

An EXACT quote?

"Grab 'em by the p*ssy. You can do anything." - Donald Trump.

Exact quote. This was discussed ad nauseam here on ATS for months. Chalked up to "locker room talk", etc. You don't remember that? There's no debate on whether or not he said it, it's a recording.

So... What?

You just weak-titty out?

How "Cliché"!

How typical.

Care to step into MY parlor?

Why Mr. Narrator, are we not friends anymore?

You know, If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it....

You're no daisy. No daisy at all.

NEXT...
edit on 4-12-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Do people forget about Bernie Sanders fantasy rape stories he created.

Some of the stories portrayed women that deep down they wanted to be raped? Lol

And people support he old seltzer man

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I suspect Michelle Obama is being maneuvered into position for that.

Mrs. Racist herself. I can only imagine what we'd hear for not voting for her. Especially if there's a special place in hell for those of us who didn't vote for Hillary, the old white rich woman.

Yeah. Not really looking forward to another round of "The president is black and you disagree with the president so therefore you're a racist because the president is black and you're not".

But whatever. The political scene in this country (if not the world) has turned into a complete mess and I'm convinced it doesn't matter anymore. If it ever did. They're going to do what they want to do and if they think we won't like it, they'll script it with a convenient scapegoat and we'll end up pointlessly bickering amongst ourselves.

IMO, people like Trump are literally willing scapegoats. It's kind of like the racist who has always been a racist (Not saying Trump is one just using this analogy for the sake of it). The guy can use his racism to get things all stirred up without making himself look any worse than he did in the first place. In the end, all that matters to them is creating the disturbance and using that energy to do what they want to do. The reputation of one person or five people or 50 people is not as important to them as what they're trying to accomplish.

At the end of the day, we'll see if anyone goes to jail or really comes out of it any worse than they went in. My bet is no. In the event that someone does go to jail, it's usually not for long.

What am I saying? Trump already had a bad reputation among the people who were most likely to oppose him. Day one, he couldn't say or do anything that they were going to like. He couldn't do or say anything that would surprise them or ruin his reputation with them because they never liked him to start with. He is (If you care to use a wrestling term) a heel. IMO, he is a willing one and knows what he's doing and (guess what?) they're all in on it together.

And Trump isn't the only one. Nor is this a new tactic. These people obviously do not really care whether the public likes them or not. They are performers. They do what they do to get a reaction. They manipulate people on an emotional level. And it doesn't matter which "side" you think you're on. You're always on their side because they know exactly what you will do or say if they do or say this or that. So. They get two (or more) "sides" and they find people who are unscrupulous enough to play the face or the heel and they manipulate EVERYONE so the end result looks completely organic.

For example. They all get together and decide they want high unemployment (for whatever reason they might want that). They decide which team (red or blue) is going to be the bad guy so there is someone to blame. Now, the reason they want to artificially induce high unemployment is so they have an excuse to bring in their solution, right? But it's not really a solution because it's "fixing" a problem they created. IOW, it isn't an actual problem. It's a contrivance. Right? But why would they do that? That's a good question. But it doesn't matter because the point is this is a technique they appear to have been using for some time and it seems to work well because at the end of the day, we're all on the internet doing exactly what they want us to do.
edit on 5-12-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He looks like he will croak any second. Need younger president.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He looks like he will croak any second. Need younger president.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think he is serious about running for POTUS. He just wants those "kissing the baby" photo ops.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

he'd have the religious votes from the catholic church !

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I just have to say that it's reassuring that this post got zero up votes on a conspiracy forum. LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And the slogan of the Democratic party can be:

"Vote for us. We suck less"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join