It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiddie Sniffer might run for President.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Tempter
I think Biden might actually be a pedophile based on his numerous creepy feels and smells of little children, which I wont' post here.

He'd be the perfect person for Trump to run against.

... if he grabbed those kids by the poon and tried to buy their silence after he paid for 'it' anyway, he'd be a real threat to trump 2020!

maga

There it is. I was wondering how long it would take for some libtard to get a dig in at POTUS.

Is there some bimbo out there claiming he grabbed her "poon"? Please elaborate, if you would.

No one needs to make that claim, he said it himself. There's a recording of him saying to do exactly that.

Also, why wouldn't liberals take a dig at him? You're all doing the exact same thing to Biden. Hypocritical. You (the collective, meaning both sides of the aisle) can dish it out but can't take it.

Did he?

What is it you believe he said?

Can you post a quote?

An EXACT quote?

"Grab 'em by the p*ssy. You can do anything." - Donald Trump.

Exact quote. This was discussed ad nauseam here on ATS for months. Chalked up to "locker room talk", etc. You don't remember that? There's no debate on whether or not he said it, it's a recording.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

context, not just for idiots anymore.

You realize the context just made it worse right? The right has no moral high ground whatsoever anymore. Even joking about the dems morals is painful (yes, they suck, just not near as bad). With Trump y'all lost the moral race, like world-wide embarrassingly so.

Really? Don’t think POTUS 45 has seduced an intern in the White House? Or that FLOTUS 45 has celebrated, on camera, getting a rapist off on a technicality? Or did I miss something?
edit on 4/12/2018 by Lab4Us because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Uber liberal Bruce Springsteen said there's not a democrat that can compete with Trump. This includes Creepy Uncle Joe.

But Joe? I mean, good God if that guy runs, this will be fun. This dude is as creepy as it gets and the media passes it off as "Oh he'd never do anything like that to a little girl." But Trump, on the other hand, wants to screw his own daughter according to these same slime balls.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
It's so bad, i knew exactly who you were talking about instantly from your title --- Damn that's a bad rep to have......

Same here...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And to think a dozen rwnj”s were crapping all over my last op because of how I used my capitalization. At least the hypocrisy is consistent. Btw, how’s that Benghazi thing coming along? a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I think Biden might actually be a pedophile based on his numerous creepy feels and smells of little children, which I wont' post here.

... if he grabbed those kids by the poon and tried to buy their silence after he paid for 'it' anyway, he'd be a real threat to trump 2020!

maga

Old, worn meme is old and worn.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And to think a dozen rwnj”s were crapping all over my last op because of how I used my capitalization. At least the hypocrisy is consistent. Btw, how’s that Benghazi thing coming along? a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I don't know man, I heard they found a brain tumor on Hillary during a colonoscopy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

pfft!

If all the US needs is a creepy old guy who is weird as president. . . then look no further!

You spelled stupid right.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

maga

There it is. I was wondering how long it would take for some libtard to get a dig in at POTUS.

Is there some bimbo out there claiming he grabbed her "poon"? Please elaborate, if you would.

No one needs to make that claim, he said it himself. There's a recording of him saying to do exactly that.

Also, why wouldn't liberals take a dig at him? You're all doing the exact same thing to Biden. Hypocritical. You (the collective, meaning both sides of the aisle) can dish it out but can't take it.

Did he?

Can you post a quote?

An EXACT quote?

Exact quote. This was discussed ad nauseam here on ATS for months. Chalked up to "locker room talk", etc. You don't remember that? There's no debate on whether or not he said it, it's a recording.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

You realize the context just made it worse right? The right has no moral high ground whatsoever anymore. Even joking about the dems morals is painful (yes, they suck, just not near as bad). With Trump y'all lost the moral race, like world-wide embarrassingly so.

I suppose depending on your mindset, you might see it that way, but then, you likely see anything that same way. Trump was talking sh!t with a guy, and said some rude things. he does that. he did that. Him being rude doesn't somehow make any and all republicans evil, no matter what CNN tells you. But in that interview, he didn't say he grabs women by the pussy, he said "when you are a star, they let you". I didn't dig too far into all that, but from my limited exposure, I took that to mean Trump thought at that time, that since he was famous, he could get away with things others could not, and it seems he was correct. Hell, he's president and you aren't, so there is that.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I suspect Michelle Obama is being maneuvered into position for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

the chair is against the wall. Jack has a long mustache.

you were speaking in code right? if not, it didn't make an sense, you may want to sober up and give her another shot.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

maga

Did he?

Can you post a quote?

An EXACT quote?

Nah, we won, and we keep winning. Are you tired of all the winning yet? Yes or no.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Mrs. Racist herself. I can only imagine what we'd hear for not voting for her. Especially if there's a special place in hell for those of us who didn't vote for Hillary, the old white rich woman.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Mrs. Racist herself. I can only imagine what we'd hear for not voting for her. Especially if there's a special place in hell for those of us who didn't vote for Hillary, the old white rich woman.

when Michelle wrote her book, I think it was the first time I have felt proud of my country.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

when Michelle wrote her book, I think it was the first time I have felt proud of my country.

When she left the White House, that was the second time in my adult life that I was proud of my country. I took an 8 year break.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I can't find the C-SPAN vid with him creepy crawling his hand down a little LITTLE girls chest to tweak her nipple, upon which she jerks away.

Can anyone find that, or has it been scrubbed from the net?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Biden: ‘I think I am the most qualified person in the country to be president’

thehill.com...

BS!

Not until he gets a sex change operation.

Or has he already.....................

edit on 4-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well the choices for democrats lost a potential contender today. Avenatti has said he has withdrawn from any plans to run for the presidency in 2020.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

those odds can't be to win

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CriticalStinker

those odds can't be to win

The nomination for dem ticket, not election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join