It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiddie Sniffer might run for President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Biden: ‘I think I am the most qualified person in the country to be president’

thehill.com...

Former Vice President Joe Biden fueled speculation he might make a 2020 bid for the White House, saying Monday night that he believes he is the “most qualified” person to take on President Trump. “I'll be as straight with you as I can. I think I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president,” Biden said at a stop for his book tour in Missoula, Montana. “The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I've worked on my whole life.” “No one should run for the job unless they believe that they would be qualified doing the job. I've been doing this my whole adult life, and the issues that are the most consequential relating to the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy are things that I have – even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right but I know a great deal about it,” he added.

LOL, the negative adds this one could bring might be so epic, the end may be near. Just the thought of creepy joe, makes me cringe. I have to wonder, is this the best the left can do?

and apparently, it's not just me who noticed.
stream.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His firearms advice for women was sound, he'd make a good President based on the amount of comical YouTube videos this would produce.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's so bad, i knew exactly who you were talking about instantly from your title --- Damn that's a bad rep to have......

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think Biden might actually be a pedophile based on his numerous creepy feels and smells of little children, which I wont' post here.

He'd be the perfect person for Trump to run against.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I think Biden might actually be a pedophile based on his numerous creepy feels and smells of little children, which I wont' post here.

Pedo? No, he's just a normal old guy.

Who doesn't appreciate touching and smelling kids in front of their parents? It's a sign of respect.....or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Joe's a family man, and he'll run for families.

Hell, I bet kids will get in free at his fund raiser dinners. As long as they meet a very strict dress code, of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

... if he grabbed those kids by the poon and tried to buy their silence after he paid for 'it' anyway, he'd be a real threat to trump 2020!

maga
edit on 4-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm in. I want the memes.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Lmao, Oh Joe you delusional pedophile creeper, no one in their right mind would vote for you. You're the most qualified Democrat but that's not really saying much.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

You're the most qualified Democrat but that's not really saying much.

I was honestly thinking "Well comparatively....I don't think he is necessarily wrong..."

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Biden is creepy.

I have an aunt who voted for Obama in 2012 because she claimed Biden was a "blue collar working guy" I guess maybe compared to Romney he was...

Biden went to a $20,000 a year private high school, he's never worked a day in his life.

Not that Trump has ever worked either, or any of our politicians. But I don't know anyone who's under the delusionan he has.

I think that's what we need. A hard working schmo in office, maybe someone that repairs transmissions or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he'd make a good President based on the amount of comical YouTube videos this would produce

Nothing will ever top Bush dodging the shoes!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The democrats still have viable alternatives to uncle Joe...

Or...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think the Democrat primaries are going to be as follows, respectively in order of probability.

O'Rourke
Bernie
Biden.

That's my opinion.

Book keepers have it at the following

Harris 5/1 (a bet of 100 would pay out 500)
O'Rourke 11/2
Biden 10/1
Sanders 12/1
link

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Biden's "greatest hits" will surely increase his chances in 2020...not.

edit on 12/4/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Biden's "greatest hits" will surely increase his chances in 2020...not.

When you think you're Richard Dawson, but you turn out to be Creepy Joe Biden instead.

I guess he just self identifies as charming? The looks on a lot of those womens faces(and their body language) seems to imply otherwise.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Biden went to a $20,000 a year private high school, he's never worked a day in his life.

Private school for rich kids you say?

We'll have to take a look at that year book for the elections.

Boof.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

... if he grabbed those kids by the poon and tried to buy their silence after he paid for 'it' anyway, he'd be a real threat to trump 2020!

maga

There it is. I was wondering how long it would take for some libtard to get a dig in at POTUS.

Is there some bimbo out there claiming he grabbed her "poon"? Please elaborate, if you would.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

pfft!

If all the US needs is a creepy old guy who is weird as president. . . then look no further!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join