It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not surprising because Malaysia went Islamic away from its Asian counterpart. This what happens when you decide to stay a colony of the Western Empire. Slowly turning into an Islamic Country. Even Philippines left Islam and kicked out ISIS. Who knows how many ISIS is in Malaysia.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: one4all

Not buying it, I'm afraid and I am certainly not paying stupid money to buy Gill Broussard's DVD's/downloads about.... Planet X. Which is not real.

I didn't buy anything either ...ever...from anyone....but I was abducted and taken aboard a massive Battleship by Military based HUMANS wearing blue one-piece uniforms that were exactly like us in every way discernable....and I was shown what will happen as well as being downloaded with data points via an image and strobe light method...data that has constantly been revealing itself during my life with an open throttle...as fast as I wish to unlock it it reveals itself....the data I have combines almost every single source you will find operating independently online...they are all piece of a big puzzle and I was given a snapshot of the big picture as a kid...so to me now its all a big game of connect the dots as fast as I can...and things happen in leaps and bounds.

When you already know what the big picture looks like and when you have had some kind of massive data download you find it simple simon stuff to challenge so called academics and professionals in every field....in fact its boring...however you also learn how easy it is to see where their individual branches of science medicine ect ect have been waylayed derailed bastardised ect ect ...so not only can you challenge them but you can use their OWN WORK to do this....like I said when you can see their departure points from the big picture it is not even an effort to pinpoint causality .

FTR...Gills work is all online for free.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If you say so. What did they download into you - Youtube videos?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You live with blinders on....

It helps see through the glare and really see what there instead of squinting and trying to make up crap to explain whats there.

no you don't use the academic model...its bastardised....

You know there is only one kind of person to say such

one that fails to grasp how knowledge is gained.

and to prove it I will quote your own words to show how far behind the curve you really are

there is an information revolution happening right now and it will only grow exponentially.

Yes

although for you slow ones, it started over 20 years ago

But its good you are catching up, I guess 20 years behind is not toooo bad.

I feel confident telling you to go blow smoke because NO ONE OF CONSEQUNCE TO THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE believes the old Global Cabals fornicated history anymore....and I mean the IMPACTFULL INQUIRING MINDS....the ones that WILL ABSOLUTELY define Humanities future in their lifetimes.....so cerebral slugs who work full time to spread disinformation dont really matter any more...no offense intended.

Then you are really deceiving yourself aren't you?

you are responding to me and saying this above.

No offense taken, but it make you look really dumb and foolish for actually replying to me if you think this of me.

I call it a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave...some have called it Noahs Flood.......who cares what it is called.

It seems you care and some you-tubers.

Only a fool or someone intentionally muddying the waters would IN THE FACE OR REASONABLE EVIDENCE make statements like yours....I am not a fortune teller so that one is up in the air.

This last paragraph I quoted is the best and clearest projecting of ones delusions I have seen on ATS.

Yes, some/many will agree with your nonsense while others will see how funny it is that you post a accusation and say posters like this don't matter anymore and no offense but you reply while you think that about me?

So only a fool would muddy waters?

what about reply to posters that don't matter?

What do you call that?

I guess you have anonymity on ATS to hide behind because I would be so red in the face if I ever said someone is not worth it yet keep replying to them, It wouldn't matter if it was public or private, I have basic respect for myself and couldn't deceive myself in such a way.

Yes.the YT videos and any online content has the potential to hold answers.....and this is the revolution in action....the questions are coming incredibly fast now but in balance the ANSWERS are revealing themselves with equal veracity.

and academia is bastardized?

yet you use it to spread your ignorant thoughts, everything you use to live has come via academia and the sciences.

Did you ever consider that the people making the YT videos come here....lol...why is there some unseen pull that forces us here on ATS to for some reason meet some weird burden of proof that we can never seem to agree upon....oh that's right...this is ATS the disinformation Hub of the net.....LMAO.

and you are here posting

replying to posters you think are not worth replying too and its them that are fools?

OR did you just oust yourself?

'ATS the Disinfo hub of the net' and the fools that post on here but so do you and you seem to have a need to reply to posters while saying they are not worth it and its them or me that's a fool.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If you say so. What did they download into you - Youtube videos?

Lol....that is very cheeky....lol.

They were pictures...and they eventually flashed before me so quickly I could not identify individual scenes ….it became a strobe flashing picture moving blur....and I have no idea what volume nor content was given only that it all leads to one single stark reality....and everything patterns in data take me to leads me to the same destination.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Jeepers even I couldn't keep up with that rant...well done.
Its not my fault the masses have been manipulated and lied to on a global academic level....its not impossible for me to accept this as a potential reality...because hard core evidence proves out that this is in fact the case...and no one has the time to argue their way to teaching anyone anything....oppositional defiance prevents you from learning from me and anyone from learning anything....it is not scientific to spout oppositional defiance as a routine side-show constantly...it is disrupting and regressive to the core.

I am not sure what your points were...lol..but just so you know...you really should consider jumping aboard the Train of Progress before it completely passes you by.

I don't wish anyone to agree nor disagree with what I post...as the YT videos clearly show there are a LOT OF PEOPLE now driving towards the ultimate truths...so many its amazing...not so long ago you had to come to ATS to get todays level of oblique disclosure we are seeing all over the net now....the data-generations are now involved and they can do in-depth research in lightening quick time and format produce and publish awesome high quality videos in SINGLE DAY at home on their personal computers....and to top it all off....lol...the scare-mongering surrounding the internet HAS NOT WORKED.....lol..trying to tell people that the internet is full of BS and snake-oil salesmen is no longer really considered cool ...lol...lol..lol..the data-generations all KNOW HOW TO UNDERSTAND DATA MANIPULATION....lol....and they think like search engines now.....lol...Charles Hapgood and Velikovsky and others would be having a roaring Party today seeing what is happening....and that is only on this single isolated topic.....lol..yes it is a World in Change indeed.
edit on 18-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

C.I.A documents The Adam and Eve Story...search it....

Only a fool or someone intentionally muddying the waters would IN THE FACE OR REASONABLE EVIDENCE make statements like yours...

What reasonable evidence does the story written have?

There is no evidence what so ever, reasonable, logical, stupid or any kind evidence in the the Adam and Eve story.

Have you actually read it? or like everything else watched a YouTube video that goes over it for you?

There are interesting things on the released documents though, but not the actual story,

The story is entertaining but way too many holes in it.

AND then read this document The Adam and Eve Story....

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

OK - but, plate tectonics, vulcanology and seismology are not fake and the people who study/work in these fields are not idiots. Your Global Displacement Waves are not real either and - you can see where I am going with this - Planet X as in Niburu is, well, complete bollox.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There's an awful lot of people out there who think that the world is flat, we never landed on the Moon and that even space itself is fake.

Not everything on the internet/Youtube is real, by the way. I'm afraid a lot of it is indeed BS.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

C.I.A documents The Adam and Eve Story...search it....

Only a fool or someone intentionally muddying the waters would IN THE FACE OR REASONABLE EVIDENCE make statements like yours...

What reasonable evidence does the story written have?

There is no evidence what so ever, reasonable, logical, stupid or any kind evidence in the the Adam and Eve story.

Have you actually read it? or like everything else watched a YouTube video that goes over it for you?

There are interesting things on the released documents though, but not the actual story,

The story is entertaining but way too many holes in it.

AND then read this document The Adam and Eve Story....

The story is easily supported with hard core geological evidence that cannot be suppressed nor hidden as well as reams of what I dont really respect but scientific data...you have to ISOLATE the scientific data because most of it has been bastardised and intentionally dead-ended or slowed down or in some way twisted to prevent full scale research progress.

I use parts of peer approved papers and research...not all of the data I isolate the truths and ignore the manipulations....you cannot easily LIE when the person reading your data has pattern recognition skills above normal....so for example it took about 2 days to parse centuries of medical data on cancer comparing it to all current historical methods and findings to learn that it is simply a pleomorphic bacteria we ingest with some foods that we can eaily kill and keep out of our bodies....but I had to use Peer Approved Research that had been stopped or suppressed at differing evolutionary points to slowly piece together the truth by stitcing these small lagtimes together along with their data leads.

The dude who recently disappeared after geneticlly blueprinting a human....well he did it the long hard way to be frank...and he never ever should have published his findings.....because along the way to his destination by PROXY he revealed 2 crtitical things...Humanities suppressed telepathy and Humanities suppressed LIFESPAN of 500-600 years.

This disclosure happened BY PROXY...the poor fellow didnt know what he was exposing....but some of us already know what he knew...but we didn't spend our entire lives researching and learning only one field....so no one is vested in ways that make it necessary to disclose these things....he was VESTED and his career inadvertently led him to ...well we dont know where he is now do we....lol. ...this is why I laugh at anyone who demands Peer Approved Proof....lol...oh I could give it in the deepest details...but those legitimate connections could never be erased if I did so...so I simply don't rock the boat....no one in their right mind would take my social media hobby seriously.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

OK - but, plate tectonics, vulcanology and seismology are not fake and the people who study/work in these fields are not idiots. Your Global Displacement Waves are not real either and - you can see where I am going with this - Planet X as in Niburu is, well, complete bollox.

You are incorrect....I use the findings from these people put into a truthful context....lol...all of the hard core sciece is already 90% done....you just need to know how to separate the wheat from the chaffe within each field of study the bring it all together....you ...LMAO...use their own Peer Approved data but you FINISH THE WORK TEY REFUSED TO DO PROPERLY YOURSELF.....lol.including the good solid data they of course worked hard to provide.....in a nutshell we rewrtite the Peer Approved Papers and remove the lies and distractions until they are approved by Peers right here and elsewhere online....no one really cares about traditional academia because of course they do not trust it.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

There's an awful lot of people out there who think that the world is flat, we never landed on the Moon and that even space itself is fake.

Not everything on the internet/Youtube is real, by the way. I'm afraid a lot of it is indeed BS.

I didn't think there were Humans all over the Universe either until I met some of them...I have been to the moon during an abduction event and there were human scientists there in lab coats in a Base......and I have seen Earth from orbit..it is not flat....we see it as flat.....as a flat circle.....with our eyes....but a tennis ball velcroed to your wall will look flat if you stand directly in front of it and look at it from a distance.

I travelled through space in a rickety crappy little saucer craft.....so there is space....and you do need to be inside a vessel or ship.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The story is easily supported with hard core geological evidence that cannot be suppressed nor hidden as well as reams of what I dont really respect but scientific data...you have to ISOLATE the scientific data because most of it has been bastardised and intentionally dead-ended or slowed down or in some way twisted to prevent full scale research progress.

Go on....

keep contradicting yourself in the same paragraphs.

Its easily supported by hard core geological evidence that cannot be suppressed but its dead ended, slowed down and twisted to prevent full scale research.

OK

I use parts of peer approved papers and research...not all of the data I isolate the truths and ignore the manipulations....

Ah because if your special powers you were given

and everyone else , the ones that allowed you use the technology you are using show heed your words and just be scared about 2021.

Seriously

what advice other than watch YouTube so you can believe what I do have you given ATS if you are so knowledgeable?

So far none, many other posters that scream Nibiru do exactly the same as you do.

Look for confirmation, post YouTube videos yet cannot actually explain anything themselves.

They parrot the synopsis that the narrator gives in the video and few points the narrator gives while the YouTube video plays a soundtrack to really get you in the mood of being convinced.

I use parts of peer approved papers and research...not all of the data I isolate the truths and ignore the manipulations....you cannot easily LIE when the person reading your data has pattern recognition skills above normal....so for example it took about 2 days to parse centuries of medical data on cancer comparing it to all current historical methods and findings to learn that it is simply a pleomorphic bacteria we ingest with some foods that we can eaily kill and keep out of our bodies....but I had to use Peer Approved Research that had been stopped or suppressed at differing evolutionary points to slowly piece together the truth by stitcing these small lagtimes together along with their data leads.

So why post YouTube videos then?

Why not post this extensive research?

Why not help those that believe your nonsense by suggesting how to save themselves when this calamity hits?

Its just more and more warnings and YouTube videos.

The dude who recently disappeared after geneticlly blueprinting a human....well he did it the long hard way to be frank...and he never ever should have published his findings.....because along the way to his destination by PROXY he revealed 2 crtitical things...Humanities suppressed telepathy and Humanities suppressed LIFESPAN of 500-600 years.

The dude who recently...

If you have things on your mind, seeing as telepathy is suppressed maybe you should express yourself better or give links to whatever you talking about so readers know what the hell you are on about.

I take it your physic abilities aren't suppressed?

Actually, they have to be as well otherwise you would have posted a link and not just random thought in your head about some dude that disappeared recently.

This disclosure happened BY PROXY...the poor fellow didnt know what he was exposing....but some of us already know what he knew...but we didn't spend our entire lives researching and learning only one field....so no one is vested in ways that make it necessary to disclose these things....he was VESTED and his career inadvertently led him to ...well we dont know where he is now do we....lol. ...this is why I laugh at anyone who demands Peer Approved Proof....lol...oh I could give it in the deepest details...but those legitimate connections could never be erased if I did so...so I simply don't rock the boat....no one in their right mind would take my social media hobby seriously.

what disclosure?

NO one has ever demanded proof

questions are asked on a discussion site about claims like yours.

The responses speak for themselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

no one really cares about traditional academia because of course they do not trust it.

well if you need to trust it and have faith or no faith in it then no wonder you post what you do.

academia and science have no room for faith when making conclusions, you can believe or disbelieve like you do but its way better to understand and not spout nonsense and call others fools and muddying the waters when only one thing can explain why a person would act like that on the net.

Its projecting while you think you are safely hidden.

But please keep replying to posters like myself that aren't worth replying to

We are fools aren't we.

but a tennis ball velcroed to your wall will look flat if you stand directly in front of it and look at it from a distance.

a distance?

Your wall means in your house or flat, right?

Sorry but even at my grandmothers place that has a corridor about 30m long, I can still see the depth of things at that distance.

What distance do you have in mind?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Don't be obsessed by Nibiru….the unavoidable geological evidence cannot be suppressed any longer....lol...people are discovering CITIES all over the Planet in Jungles under water and underground....LMAO...in Antarctica there are the flash frozen remains of an entire CIVILIZATION the Pre-Noahs Flood people and their culture and technology... I found some of these cultural remains in my area and posted about it and yes GoogleEarth changed their stuff and it was hidden within a month.....some are only like 30-40 meters below the surface....Homes with driveways and what looks like cars …. all types of Building of different sizes.....I find body parts and shards of flesh petrified in sites I also find machined granite material and ancient artifacts with a language that is written in angular lines of some type..stone amulets and small tablet stones ....around 200 feet below the surface....there is a MASSIVE VOLUME of artifacts available EVERYWHERE.

It matters not what causes these impacts...what matters is learning they happen and learning the timeline...because it is a cyclical event....call it the Rapture or call it Nibiru or call it Wormwood or The Destroyer....lol....whatever tickles your fancy...I didnt see what was causing the impacts but I saw the Earth being flash incinerated on one side....and I know what happened on the protected side...but I didnt see a Nibiru or anything like that...however if the shoe fits you wear it...it is what it is man...I am EVIDENCE BASED....I postulate to save the legwork and arguement...but really I am making statements of fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
.. but I saw the Earth being flash incinerated on one side....and I know what happened on the protected side...

...I am EVIDENCE BASED....

you saw the future?? and have evidence of it?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

.. but I saw the Earth being flash incinerated on one side....and I know what happened on the protected side...

I was shown what was going to happen to the Earth and I do not know if it was a scene of a past Event or a facsimile of a future event.It was explained to me generically......they wouldn't or couldn't tell me certain things I believe....they are Human like us they have rules and checks and balances.The Group I speak of is 100% Human MILITARY and they clearly explained they were collecting DNA in case the near ELE developed into an Extinction Level Event and we had to be re-seeded on the Planet as a species.There is a Universal Humanity we have been lied to about by our Leadership.There is a tremendous volume of core value evidence supporting what they taught me and showed me unfortunately.You see I was given the chance to leave with them,free will choice,I couldn't take my Family with me and even after it was clearly explained to me that the odds of survival were near ZERO ,I chose to stay here with my Family.My truth is not one you want to share because it is worse than bleak and I know TPTB and their DUMBs ect ect and the millions of Preppers will not be around anywhere....there will be no Zombie Apocolypse or Mad Max scenario...nope...oil is definitely a renewable resource that only takes a few thousand years to produce....and that is where nearly 7 billion people will be....I do hold the firm belief that some of us will survive...I am planning on it...coincidentally my data download took me to the exact same spots that TPTB have chosen to also try to survive....our methods are just drastically different....mine given to me by advanced Humanity and based upon their cumulative knowledge experience and passion to support my decision to stay home and be with my Family based upon our existing bond and my free will choice. The method I have been led to is not technological in nature.It is IMHO superior to being in a DUMB.Everything ABSOLUTELY everything is location location location.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

I was shown what was going to happen to the Earth and I do not know if it was a scene of a past Event or a facsimile of a future event.It was explained to me generically......

since you are evidence based.. can i err see it?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Don't be obsessed by Nibiru….the unavoidable geological evidence cannot be suppressed any longer....lol...people are discovering CITIES all over the Planet in Jungles under water and underground....LMAO...in Antarctica there are the flash frozen remains of an entire CIVILIZATION the Pre-Noahs Flood people and their culture and technology... I found some of these cultural remains in my area and posted about it and yes GoogleEarth changed their stuff and it was hidden within a month.....some are only like 30-40 meters below the surface....Homes with driveways and what looks like cars …. all types of Building of different sizes.....I find body parts and shards of flesh petrified in sites I also find machined granite material and ancient artifacts with a language that is written in angular lines of some type..stone amulets and small tablet stones ....around 200 feet below the surface....there is a MASSIVE VOLUME of artifacts available EVERYWHERE.

...I am EVIDENCE BASED....I postulate to save the legwork and arguement...but really I am making statements of fact.

I don't suppose then that you could actually post some evidence of any of this? Any evidence, at all? Got any photos of these artifacts and stuff you say you found? How did you get 200 ft/30-40m below the surface?

Did you actually see any of this stuff or are you talking about stuff that you have seen on Google Earth and looking on websites like Mudfossil (you do realise that he is a complete loon, by the way?)

Seeing stuff on the internet/Youtube does not trump actual science, which is not faith based.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
By evidence I don't mean moonbat crazy Youtubes or websites run by lunatics and/or shysters.
edit on 19-12-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join