It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why would you need investors? I suspect the actual number of people who actually use it wouldn't put a dent in a small site's bandwidth.

The only two real issues are (i) thinking up a cool domain name that isn't already taken, and (ii) finding the time to do it...

Edit: OK the coolest names were taken but I have a reasonable domain secured. Shouldn't take me more than 3 years to get round to building the site...

edit on Ev38WednesdayWednesdayAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Dec 2018 15:38:05 -06009432018b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
ATS search or Google search Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave model....think Noahs Flood today.....30 meters is a low estimate for depth.

I dont know where this person got their data but it is BANG ON THE MONEY....pay heed now or pay dearly later.This person is describing the impacts of Global Continental Displacement and the proxy Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves that this action generates.As described here on ATS.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I know where they got it from - they just made it up and you fell for it hook, line, sinker and rolled up copy of the Angler's Mail.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I know where they got it from - they just made it up and you fell for it hook, line, sinker and rolled up copy of the Angler's Mail.

Nope I have an independent source and there are literally hundreds of accurate sources out in the public domain for anyone interested....its wayyyy to late to stop disclosure across the board....the wrong algorithm was used to prevent disclosure...someone made a math error.....lol..www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVUIu90W_Xg.....www.youtube.com... -YKye4SeTI.…… www.youtube.com... do an ATS search of Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model....and understand why you really come to ATS....cause you get the goods here first....lol.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

infiniteunknown.net...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Youtube videos are your "independent source" for this nonsense? And a woo-woo website that wants donations?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I think you are focusing down the wrong path... flooding is not the culprit imho

but the ring-of-fire,,,, particularly the focal point between Aceh, Indonesia & the Krakatoa volcano island to the south is the region to pinpoint ->> and the likelihood that both Aceh & Krakatoa are going to do a One-Two punch which will collapse the island or even the region

Aceh, if you recall was the +9 EQ which shifted the Earth Axis several years back... the undersea crustal plates were thrust some 16 feet vertically & the Krakatoa is famous for both blowing up & the resulting climate change which made for a very long winter back in the 1800s

RE: www.bing.com... 2BvxD4K7JlQ1ROACCsbVjSDayNAOsOmuWuehps6xcLgi7DDYV7p65FPayTIfHlIa%21ZFrlyg03cT44uwgLwAw

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I think you are focusing down the wrong path... flooding is not the culprit imho

but the ring-of-fire,,,, particularly the focal point between Aceh, Indonesia & the Krakatoa volcano island to the south is the region to pinpoint ->> and the likelihood that both Aceh & Krakatoa are going to do a One-Two punch which will collapse the island or even the region

Aceh, if you recall was the +9 EQ which shifted the Earth Axis several years back... the undersea crustal plates were thrust some 16 feet vertically & the Krakatoa is famous for both blowing up & the resulting climate change which made for a very long winter back in the 1800s

RE: www.bing.com... 2BvxD4K7JlQ1ROACCsbVjSDayNAOsOmuWuehps6xcLgi7DDYV7p65FPayTIfHlIa%21ZFrlyg03cT44uwgLwAw

No I am not on the wrong path in terms of my focus....there are many reasons we could see massive floods on a Continental level....even with Multiple Continents being impacted....but there are NOT many catalysts that can cause every Continent on Earth to be impacted simultaneously....I am focusing on showing that academia cannot be trusted...that they allow themselves to be bastardised willingly for money ...full stop.

You are not incorrect in your concerns for regional impacts as you describe.
edit on 13-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that vulcanologists, geologists, seismologists etc all round the World are all being paid to keep this crackpot theory quiet by TPTB or something? That our understanding of plate tectonics and continental drift are all wrong?

Is Niburu involved?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that vulcanologists, geologists, seismologists etc all round the World are all being paid to keep this crackpot theory quiet by TPTB or something? That our understanding of plate tectonics and continental drift are all wrong?

Is Niburu involved?

I am saying with absolution that you are correct that all of these people are being paid to keep this factual history suppressed and they are all being managed by a slightly imbred dotarded cabal of minds that do not evolve anymore at normal speeds they are now incapable of this normal process and progress.

Each of the professionals you listed are controlled under the Umbrella of Publisher vetted Peer Approved works being directly connected to the growth and sustainability of their Professions in terms of Industry and of their fiscal horizns as Individuals.If you dont use Peer Approved published work to build your business plan you will not get research money and the money itself comes from Learning Institutions that are funded and supported via BILLIONS of dollars of donations from TPTB who also own the Publishing conglomerates,so without their PERMISSION AND SUPPORT you will have no Industry momentum no work and you will be flogging Lattes at Starbucks....dont get me wrong...a lot of the research is legitimate but the final cut of the story is ALWAYS DONE BY TPTB...and they ALWAYS SUPPRESS OUT ONE TRUE HISTORY FROM US.

The scope and epic nature of the potentials for all of these Professions to be micro and macro managed from a basic schoolage level until much tenure has been accumulated PREVENTS most of us from being informed enough to see the forest for the trees.

Its all about the Benjamins....and today TPTB simply havent learned basic business strategy when it comes to growth and currency.....they cannot stop growth and online data is now currency,as strong as a Peer Approved Paper is in terms of impacts.TPTB need to learn to invest online wayyyy more....to get away from the old methods......lol...now they need to funnel money to online geniuses who can easily see what they are doing....lets face it even with an online audience of billions there are only so many special minds focused on any one topic at any given time... there may be 500 people running blogs and sites and selling themselves on free energy and on UFOs and on other topics ...but there are ALWAYS only one or two that stumble upon the full and complete truths and they stand out like sore thumbs because 9 times out of 10 not even folks on conspiracy sites can relate to their visionary anticipatory natures....but TPTB see them like candles in the dark because they know when an online source begins to hit on truths over and over...and its easy for them to find out how and why this online source is hitting on real truths....I do believe they are many times surprised that people with no explainable connections to the GAMES see the things they do so clearly sometimes....however in todays world it is soooo easy to use money to influence people to change their interests and the direction of their gaze....that all TPTB have to do is introduce even modest sucess into the lives of these very few insightfull people and then try to groom them and if that doesnt work just let fisal success and money management eat up all of their time and life......the fiscal reality belongs to TPTB anyways so why not let the people outing you MANAGE some large volumes of your money for you because as soon as you get the money your entire life changes dramaticlly....once you are burdened with a lot of money you end up not having time nor desire to postulate deep thinking because you are constantly micro-managing many different tasks ...I mean TPTB let Actors and Athletes play with their money as long as they want to then they just collect it all back from them in the end....its a common template used historiclly....now they simply need to do this with the few people who naturally see them as they truly are.

It is a stagnant thought process now driving TPTB and new fresh energy is required for this impact to remain in place.

Money manages people....once you stray from that business plan and try to bury your problems you begin to spiral into deep dangerous possibly terminal waters as an organisation or as an individual....hostile business plans attract attention....and it takes 100 years to cool things down once you have overstepped your boundaries as TPTB have the last two centuries....its way cheaper and easier to buy out the few impactfull involved interested brains online today than it was to stop millions of PROTESTERS in the olde days or to arrange accidents or fast acting cancers or gangstalking and gaslighting people to their wits end as was SOP....believe me the time for change is here now...and when you understand how data transfer really works organically then you realise the internet is WAY different than most people think it is and it is WAY EASIER to control online content than the free word was....much much cheaper to silence people with success by a few keystrokes of a computer and much harder to track and trace acts of goodwill than negatively driven acts of humanitarian terrorism which can ALWAYS come back to bite you later no matter how distanced you think you are from the dynamic.

The geological evidence is overwhelming and cannot be suppressed any longer for gods sakes there are now hundreds and hundreds of YouTube videos that have done the in depth technical research into Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves...the Model has now been proven out in detail....you can decide what the catalyst of events is yourself....if you are looking for me to get into a Nibiru debate I will not do it because all of the evidence globally points directly to ONLY ONE POSSIBLE SOURCE OF ORIGIN and I will let you NAME IT YOURSELF or you may do as I have done and accept any of the many names already assigned to this influenceing impact....you have NO CHOICE but to come to the same conclusions as everyone else already has...you just wish to play the name-game......lol....I have heard names like Nibiru like Wormwood like The Destroyer and Planet7x and many other names describing an eventfull IMPACT on our Planet...now the % of weighted influence this named influence may or may not have on the geological placement of evidence on our Earth is yet to be determined it assuredly exists but is place-value is still undetermined in terms of the entire equation.

However the geological evidence is OVERWHELMING and no one accepts the timeline bastardisation any more....so its clear and obvious these geological evidences were created in RECENT HISTORY as in within only a few thousand years ago and as part of a greater cyclical pattern that recurs and dictates our humanitarian history in small but connected circular templates lain atop one another and then thrown asunder consistantly .
edit on 14-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Sorry, it's still a load of nonsense.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The geological evidence is overwhelming and cannot be suppressed any longer for gods sakes there are now hundreds and hundreds of YouTube videos that have done the in depth technical research into Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves..

Hundreds and hundreds of Youtube videos? Did a quick Google and found only a handful. In depth technical research? Come off it.

If there is such a massive conspiracy to keep this suppressed then TPTB a making a pretty poor job of it.

Seriously, you really should have a break from Youtube.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I am focusing on showing that academia cannot be trusted...that they allow themselves to be bastardised willingly for money ...full stop.

To do so one requires to show they understand the academic approach and theories and debunk them using academic tools.

Yes, a video can be an used as an academic tool but it seems YouTube is the only tool you have and another site set up to take the gullible persons money.

I am saying with absolution that you are correct that all of these people are being paid to keep this factual history suppressed and they are all being managed by a slightly imbred dotarded cabal of minds that do not evolve anymore at normal speeds they are now incapable of this normal process and progress.

NO wonder genocide is so easily done.

beliefs like this, so paranoid, are well beyond safe in a society so easily led and manipulated.

The geological evidence is overwhelming and cannot be suppressed any longer for gods sakes there are now hundreds and hundreds of YouTube videos that have done the in depth technical research into Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves...the Model has now been proven out in detail....

But there have been 1000s of screenings of Avengers Infinity war world wide, way more then the youtube videos you mention.

So going by your logic, YouTube videos are evidence

then Movies made with bigger budgets that are screened many more times than any YouTube video must be the ultimate truth.

So it really is true

Thanos did wipe out half of the universe.

Why didn't I get to see it in real life?

It must have happened when I was watching the film

100s and 100s of YouTube videos

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Your opinion is your currency spend it how you choose.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The geological evidence is overwhelming and cannot be suppressed any longer for gods sakes there are now hundreds and hundreds of YouTube videos that have done the in depth technical research into Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves..

Hundreds and hundreds of Youtube videos? Did a quick Google and found only a handful. In depth technical research? Come off it.

If there is such a massive conspiracy to keep this suppressed then TPTB a making a pretty poor job of it.

Seriously, you really should have a break from Youtube.

Its your dime spend it how you will.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I am focusing on showing that academia cannot be trusted...that they allow themselves to be bastardised willingly for money ...full stop.

To do so one requires to show they understand the academic approach and theories and debunk them using academic tools.

Yes, a video can be an used as an academic tool but it seems YouTube is the only tool you have and another site set up to take the gullible persons money.

NO wonder genocide is so easily done.

beliefs like this, so paranoid, are well beyond safe in a society so easily led and manipulated.

The geological evidence is overwhelming and cannot be suppressed any longer for gods sakes there are now hundreds and hundreds of YouTube videos that have done the in depth technical research into Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves...the Model has now been proven out in detail....

But there have been 1000s of screenings of Avengers Infinity war world wide, way more then the youtube videos you mention.

So going by your logic, YouTube videos are evidence

then Movies made with bigger budgets that are screened many more times than any YouTube video must be the ultimate truth.

So it really is true

Thanos did wipe out half of the universe.

Why didn't I get to see it in real life?

It must have happened when I was watching the film

100s and 100s of YouTube videos

You live with blinders on.....no you don't use the academic model...its bastardised....end of that avenue for you...logic is not the topic we are on ATS...lol...there is an information revolution happening right now and it will only grow exponentially. I feel confident telling you to go blow smoke because NO ONE OF CONSEQUNCE TO THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE believes the old Global Cabals fornicated history anymore....and I mean the IMPACTFULL INQUIRING MINDS....the ones that WILL ABSOLUTELY define Humanities future in their lifetimes.....so cerebral slugs who work full time to spread disinformation dont really matter any more...no offense intended.

Yes.the YT videos and any online content has the potential to hold answers.....and this is the revolution in action....the questions are coming incredibly fast now but in balance the ANSWERS are revealing themselves with equal veracity.

I call it a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave...some have called it Noahs Flood.......who cares what it is called.

Only a fool or someone intentionally muddying the waters would IN THE FACE OR REASONABLE EVIDENCE make statements like yours....I am not a fortune teller so that one is up in the air.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Please, stop shouting. Not deaf, you know.

Got any links to your "hundreds" of Youtube videos, then?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Please, stop shouting. Not deaf, you know.

Got any links to your "hundreds" of Youtube videos, then?

Did you ever consider that the people making the YT videos come here....lol...why is there some unseen pull that forces us here on ATS to for some reason meet some weird burden of proof that we can never seem to agree upon....oh that's right...this is ATS the disinformation Hub of the net.....LMAO.

Mudflood….search it....Mudfossil University....search it....Gill Broussard ...search it....David Hamel....search it.....Newearth….search it..... C.I.A documents The Adam and Eve Story...search it....and even the controlled release of the Zeta-talk ....search it....and there are many many more....of course.....when you find some spare time watch the movie 2012....when you are done take a pen and a blank sheet of paper and in big block letters write down 2021....because that is the date of the next so-called EVENT.....what is shown in that movie is exactly what is going to hit us all......either yu grasp the implications or you do not....the masses can and will never ever have acess to this data so we shall consider it to be privilaged data.....out of 7 bilion eople really not many will ever know the truths.....it is what it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No, you have not got any links to these "hundreds" of videos because you made that up.

That Mudfossil bloke posted on here a while back and is completely woo-woo.

Zeta-talk? 2012/2021? Sorry, I can't take you seriously so, for that reason - I'm out.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No, you have not got any links to these "hundreds" of videos because you made that up.

That Mudfossil bloke posted on here a while back and is completely woo-woo.

Zeta-talk? 2012/2021? Sorry, I can't take you seriously so, for that reason - I'm out.

I don't have time to pander....so here is a synopsis of what your arse will soon be experiencing...and no one is hiding you from it no matter what you may think....remembering they LIED to core disinfo people by showing them almost all the REAL proof by telling them that every 360 years there is a smaller type Event not a 3657 year BigDaddy global near ELE event like is really coming....every 10th trip round us this negative influence brings the roof down.....oddly enough I am an Abductee who was shown this coming event and who was given data surrounding it when I was a kid...and the source of this document has the story correct ….enjoy....and who cares if you search anything....lol...so many people are now directly involved with actioning information disclosure that ATS is now a pioneer site....the truth movement has far far surpassed us here....even if you only search Planet7x Gill Broussard AND then read this document The Adam and Eve Story....you will be in possession of the worlds greatest secret....the one every religion an secret society on Earth has worked to protect---hide---suppress---control---manipulate.....you are welcome

Add 125 feet to this monster and imagine the coastlines dipping themselves down as it hits all the edges of the Continents.www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Not buying it, I'm afraid and I am certainly not paying stupid money to buy Gill Broussard's DVD's/downloads about.... Planet X. Which is not real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join