It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Posting this here because if it does happen it could be considered a few dreams of warning for potentially millions of people. That area hasn't had the best of luck with tsunamis or EQ's recently or historically. If you have folks there give a heads up to be prepared (which at this point why wouldn't they be?) any way quite a few folks over there seriously believe this is going to happen and very soon...

As it was reported-Singapore, wiped off the map by a massive tsunami and Malaysia submerged by 30 meters or so .... Currently there's a few people in that area that have had dreams of this happening w Maps below...

The rumor/prediction was shared by a woman, whose family member dreamt about the disappearance of MH370, just 3 days before it happened. If not mistaken, the message was only shared between family members/relatives, but someone forwarded it to others and it went viral.

Apart from that, apparently several pious teachers also received the same hints. Don't ask me how they knew. But they forewarned that the whole Malaysia will be affected, not just the South. The only safe areas are the higher grounds located in the middle of the map. And the map I was forwarded, showed water rising as high as 30 meters.

She predicted that the Peninsular Malaysia will split in 2. What are the odds that her prediction, the author's dream, the rumor and those maps I was forwarded, all contained mainly the same thing? Sheer coincidence? Or too many hints? Because actually, i have read so many local posts, in which so many shared similar dreams. As in mine.

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

Article below that seems outrageous but a few correct predictions sent her straight to the top of the news rags... Interestingly- She noted that the strange phenomenon will have something to do with an abundance of water gushing out from the earth.??? dunno bout that...

thecoverage.my... m-june-2019-next-pm-not-anwar-ibrahim/

Hysteria or legit warning dreams or rumors??? Thoughts ATS?....

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The earth will do what it wants regardless of any person or their dreams.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Posting this here because if it does happen it could be considered a few dreams of warning for potentially millions of people. That area hasn't had the best of luck with tsunamis or EQ's recently or historically. If you have folks there give a heads up to be prepared (which at this point why wouldn't they be?) any way quite a few folks over there seriously believe this is going to happen and very soon...

As it was reported-Singapore, wiped off the map by a massive tsunami and Malaysia submerged by 30 meters or so .... Currently there's a few people in that area that have had dreams of this happening w Maps below...

The rumor/prediction was shared by a woman, whose family member dreamt about the disappearance of MH370, just 3 days before it happened. If not mistaken, the message was only shared between family members/relatives, but someone forwarded it to others and it went viral.

Apart from that, apparently several pious teachers also received the same hints. Don't ask me how they knew. But they forewarned that the whole Malaysia will be affected, not just the South. The only safe areas are the higher grounds located in the middle of the map. And the map I was forwarded, showed water rising as high as 30 meters.

She predicted that the Peninsular Malaysia will split in 2. What are the odds that her prediction, the author's dream, the rumor and those maps I was forwarded, all contained mainly the same thing? Sheer coincidence? Or too many hints? Because actually, i have read so many local posts, in which so many shared similar dreams. As in mine.

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

Article below that seems outrageous but a few correct predictions sent her straight to the top of the news rags... Interestingly- She noted that the strange phenomenon will have something to do with an abundance of water gushing out from the earth.??? dunno bout that...

thecoverage.my... m-june-2019-next-pm-not-anwar-ibrahim/

Hysteria or legit warning dreams or rumors??? Thoughts ATS?....

Well...mining is a huge industry in Malaysia and has been for decades. I'd say it may be possible that they hit a massive aquifer at some point and possibly cause this gushing of water, but it would have to be a HUGE aquifer. Or a earthquake could release a huge aquifer I guess.

Outside of that, I dont know anything about the lady that is predicting these things.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Never said it wouldn't.... but Dreams warning for " predetermined " events??? Now that's something to ponder....

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Dreams don't predict things.

I know people like to live in their little fantasy lands of superstition, but it's not healthy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why would someone report having a dream?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Where were those people in Dec of 2004?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Excellent question.

we might even add.... and to whom are they reporting them?
edit on 1242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Some of them do... if only to give a heads up I've witnessed someone who's had a dream about their sister being in an accident vivid ly describe it - location, circumstances, features right before their sisters journey and low and behold if the dream wasn't told,it would have happened ... but since it was told the accident became a very near miss avoiding a tragedy... Fact not fantasy so im not in fantasy land but i am a believer....sometimes

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

so who so far has heeded these warnings?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Dreams do not predict the future. Stop pretending they do. It’s unhealthy for you, and it’s dangerous for those who might believe you. Being an adult means you should be more responsible than to spread nonsense like this.
edit on 4-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was going to add, how do you even go about reporting your dream? To whom?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Some of them do... if only to give a heads up I've witnessed someone who's had a dream about their sister being in an accident vivid ly describe it - location, circumstances, features right before their sisters journey and low and behold if the dream wasn't told,it would have happened ... but since it was told the accident became a very near miss avoiding a tragedy... Fact not fantasy so im not in fantasy land but i am a believer....sometimes

You witnessed someone have a dream? Or someone told you they had a dream that came true?

Because niether one of those are possible. Which makes you a liar either way.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oohh yes they Do !!! lol

Oohh no they dont!! lol

x infinity .... Do a bit of research sift thru the wuwu stuff and add a bit of salt there's too much coincidence pertaining to facts vs dreams it's really interesting and make's you question things more...... but there way to much "evidence" to dismiss offhand .

a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I have anywhere between 10-30 dreams in a night that I can remember.

They are all over the place. Eventually some of them happen, I don't see that as predicting it, more that eventually I'll dream of something and reality just happens to be similar afterwards.

One of the theories on why we dream is to emotionally cope with different experiences in real life. Eventually you will dream about something, and you'll experience it.

I've dreamed about experiencing nuclear disaster, I'm sure I'm not the only one. It won't happen because me and others have dreamt of it, but it may happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
WOODCARVER you have your Opinion i have mine, you have your experiences and i have mine, you come into my thread and call me a liar because you cant comprehend what i wrote makes you look absolutely stupid so just stop. !

a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I would like to report a dream i had involving my hot blonde neighbor.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This just proves that dream's don't.

To say it would have happened is even more insane.

Oohh yes they Do !!! lol Oohh no they dont!! lol x infinity .... Do a bit of research sift thru the wuwu stuff and add a bit of salt there's too much coincidence pertaining to facts vs dreams it's really interesting and make's you question things more...... but there way to much "evidence" to dismiss offhand .

IT seems you were sifting through too much woowoo stuff.

Try reading some studies done and read about the evidence first of all before telling others not to dismiss it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
LOL i bet your hoping it's one of them there prediction type dreams ......ha

a reply to: Mark08

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The earthquake the caused the Fukushima disaster in Japan lowered some parts of the coastline by over a meter. An earthquake that lowered Malaysia by 30 meters (100 feet) or more would be massive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join