It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Military Is Genetically Engineering New Life Forms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

just see a lot of "I know this" innuendo and "i have friends that drop by to talk...........but no proof or substance of anything.......

I dont mean to be a jerk but we have plenty of people already on ATS who like to think they are more special and in the know than anyone else.

"here let me talk cryptic to really seal the deal"

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your warnings have not fallen on deaf ears I can assure you of that. Though the future which you paint is a scary one without a doubt..as if life wasn't already becoming less and less important to people.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That may be so, but I think there is a trump card out there. "Someone" just out of sight will probably be watching and simply waiting for a certain threshold of bio-technological dependency to be reached, then they will act.

But that is just an educated insight.

Please elaborate for those suffering from ignorance.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Most of that was tongue in cheek response in kind to a previous poster. Pay it and me no attention.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Read between the lines . . . . . (wink nudge nudge)

edit on 4-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added second response

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Dont worry, hes mad about another poster who obviously got him upset, let me shed a tear.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I think you will find it's not as scary as all that simply because psychotropics can level the playing field and make a lot of things obsolete. Especially people behaving badly.

There are a lot of really good people out there even if no one notices. They're the ones working quietly in the background changing a lot of things. Especially the status quo.

And ithanks for the thought, if one can survive on ATS, one can survive anywhere. : )

edit on 4-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line in replay

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah maybe, though I'd challenge anyone to go through the hell that's been my life and see you handle that. The crap I've received from people here is nothing, I've seen how evil the hearts of people can become.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am well aware of some of the folks here.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm not here to single anyone out, the point is this is cupcakes and lollipops compared to real life.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

II think I get you threeeyesopen. There are certainly some fugly human beings out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Baddogma (and everyone else : )

edit to add: and as far as this thread, what could possibly go wrong when paranoid, scared, intelligent psychopaths with limitless wealth play with life itself? They might even make humans 2.0. ...shudder.

Well yes, the future fifty years from now is logically not nice and that is just from the military and military-industrial-complex angle.

Bio-technology may be their undoing.

For instance, let's say military development keeps going and they start to make living intelligent biological based weapons and weapon systems, that they get past just the gene splicing. Like computers, life will seep into everything. Bits of consciousness will seep into everything.

I said before consciousness is hackable.

I also said: "I might have fun, but I'm not the one governments should worry about. . . . ".

So who might that "worry" be?

There is lots to read about the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program, the Belgium Triangle UFO incident, the Nimitz tic-tac UFO incident and so on. Not the UFOs, what is behind those.

A lot of things can be done to consciousness, ask any abductee. There are lots on ATS.

Not just abductees though.

I know that ATS'ers like some meat on their bones, so:

From that link in my "OOPS" above. The very first link in that thread goes to an interesting website. There in an article, we find Valerie Ransone along some names well known to ATS folks. Particularly in the UFO forum:

(From Jacques Vallee's book "Forbidden Science Volume Two")

"Upon my return from Los Angeles I met with Ira Einhorn at his hotel. We spent several hours discussing Bob Beck, Puharich and Valerie Ransone, a contactee who has worked in Washington for Nixon's WIN (anti-inflation) campaign. She is active in high-level circles, organising trips to the desert in hopes of watching UFOs.

" Confirming what I'd heard from Kit, Ira told me that Valerie and Puharich had gone over to see Beck in March or April 1977. Beck claims he can take his ELF generator to a coffee shop, turn on the device and cause every child in the place to start crying; conversely he'll tune it to a frequency that includes euphoria...

Source: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - Scientific Research

The interesting name in the above quote is "Beck".

I'll wager that this refers to Bob Beck. The ELF (Extremely Low Frequency(?)) gives it away. Here is a link to Robert C Beck's website, the home of some interesting things.

Beck claims he can take his ELF generator to a coffee shop, turn on the device and cause every child in the place to start crying; conversely he'll tune it to a frequency that includes euphoria...

That is psychotronics in action. It just screams; "You want one of these!" doesn't it.

Low frequency generators are short range devices.

Now let's bring in another group of long range psychotronic devices - Radionics. Now radionics is not as spectacular as the example above. But they are as easy to make as a crystal radio set. They work over distances and are virtually anonymous.

Another difference between ELF generators and Radionics is that Radionics require the dowsing sense to work in the operator. Radionics is a broadcast and receive system and has been around for probably 50 years plus in the hands of both groups and independant individuals.

(For those who are unfamiliar with psychotronics, there was a book in the 1960's or 70's called The Secret Life Of Plants written by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. In there is a chapter on Radionic Pesticides, as well as other interesting things.)

When bio-engineering reaches the stage where it is within range of Radionic operators (and psychics), a lot of anonymous individuals will begin to do interesting things and no one will be able to stop them.

That is not a bad thing in it's implications.

The logical counter argument here is the new arms race argument.

I will counter that with this:

That may be so, but I think there is a trump card out there. "Someone" just out of sight will probably be watching and simply waiting for a certain threshold of bio-technological dependency to be reached, then they will act.

But that is just an educated insight.

Then again, I'd likely sleep better not knowing.

Ahh, but this is ATS BD!

I would almost pay monies to know what you're actually alluding to about 1/3rd of the time, sir!

(smile) Like someone else I could mention, I think you should leave your wallet at home - If you want to sleep at night that is.

Sorry, couldn't resist : )

Afterthought: BD, you do know who/what I am referring to by the nickname Wednesday Addams don't you?

It is not Christina Ricci.

Gahhhh...please dont remind me of those..things... gives me a shudder down my spine thinking of those huge green eyes and toothy smiles. not to mention the pilots who would interface with those technological terrors. uuh... just rembering makes me feel queasy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

just see a lot of "I know this" innuendo and "i have friends that drop by to talk...........but no proof or substance of anything.......

I dont mean to be a jerk but we have plenty of people already on ATS who like to think they are more special and in the know than anyone else.

so Astro was just talking out his arse in your OP too right?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

At least you can fight back if you want to.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Dude, I worked in law enforcement, 'nuff #ing said about some of the things I've seen so far in my life.
edit on 4-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Been chewing the fat one might say.

I'll just say it how it is.

In the afterlife world ithere is no new age B/S of love and karma. There are no rules.

I find kids there, I know what's happened to them because I can see and feel what happened very well.

I hunt the perpetrators in the afterlife when I get the chance. It is hands on and there are not enough hunters.

If you want to be a hunter in the afterlife, and one of them notices you, you might hear a voice one day "Come with me."

edit on 4-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
my guess op if it has just been published that this technology has been out for over a decade...

Lol... make sure your checking the fam-damily, at the beach....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

so Astro was just talking out his arse in your OP too right?

Pardon? Please elaborate.......in what OP? Astro?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join