It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller withheld Exculpatory Evidence from Court to Exonerate Trump – Mueller LIED to the Court!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry , you are wrong

A 9-page charging document filed with the plea deal shows Mueller is using the Moscow tower talks to connect Trump to Russia. But congressional investigators with House & Senate committees involved say Mueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president...

Michael Cohen Charging Document.

Presiding judge: William H. Pauley III, Senior United States District Judge of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Prosecutor: Robert Khuzami US Attourney.

Not Mueller.

Incorrect.

You site a filing from August.

This was well before Cohen recent plea dealing with the trump tower in moscow arrangement.

I linked that document above and here again www.justice.gov...

was filed and signed by Mueller himself.

I assume this was an honest mistake on your part, and you will now admit that this OP and the other are not in fact debunked at all.

Yes, I am wrong. I didn't realize that Mueller had moved on Cohen and I was quoting the previous case and charges.

Its reasonable, I have made similar mistakes.

I was copying your language being snarky, but honestly it was a very reasonable mistake.

Still, to defend your argument a little, as I said in my OP, this is still based on anonymous sources who claim to have seen material that Cohen used the Russian press email, and we have no proof of that right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sorry , you are wrong

A 9-page charging document filed with the plea deal shows Mueller is using the Moscow tower talks to connect Trump to Russia. But congressional investigators with House & Senate committees involved say Mueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president...

Presiding judge: William H. Pauley III, Senior United States District Judge of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Not Mueller.

Incorrect.

This was well before Cohen recent plea dealing with the trump tower in moscow arrangement.

I assume this was an honest mistake on your part, and you will now admit that this OP and the other are not in fact debunked at all.

Yes, I am wrong. I didn't realize that Mueller had moved on Cohen and I was quoting the previous case and charges.

I was copying your language being snarky, but honestly it was a very reasonable mistake.

Still, to defend your argument a little, as I said in my OP, this is still based on anonymous sources who claim to have seen material that Cohen used the Russian press email, and we have no proof of that right now.

Thank you for the kind response but I do look pretty silly right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sorry , you are wrong

Not Mueller.

Incorrect.

Please.

I look silly 90 percent of the time!

I welcome anyone who has different opinions and appreciate the different perspective.

Even when we are wrong, we allow others to point out the truth.

God knows I have been wrong a lot, so I certainly wont fault others when they make an honest mistake.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sorry , you are wrong

Not Mueller.

Incorrect.

No, correcting one's self puts you in higher esteem than 90% or so of the regular pundits here (from either side of the fence). This is how discussion and debate is meant to work.

I read a couple of days ago that someone in the Russian government released the two Cohen emails as evidence that there was nothing to the story. Did anybody see a copy of those?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I've just done a quick google. It was Dmitry Peskov who released the two emails. I haven't seen copies, but apparently he showed them to the press.

From a Daily Mail article:

The emails asked to either speak with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s then-chief of staff Sergei Ivanov, or Peskov himself, the spokesperson said.

Peskov said someone then called Cohen and told him that the 'Russian presidential administration is not dealing with construction work' and then Cohen stopped contacting them, saying it euphemistically as, 'they did disappear,' NBC reported.

From a Bloomberg article:

“Over past few months I’ve been working with the company based in Russia regarding the development of Trump tower, a project in Moscow City,” Cohen wrote in one of the emails that Peskov showed. “I am requesting your assistance. I request someone preferably you contact me, so I might discuss the specifics as well as arranging meetings with appropriate individuals.

The Russian administration is not interested? Cohen stopped contacting them? Cohen wanted assistance in being connected to appropriate individuals?

GOSH! Sounds like an iron clad super secret back channel communication between close friends to me!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Herr Mueller has Now become an Unlawful Enemy Combatant . Let His Military Trial Begin ........

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Herr Mueller has Now become an Unlawful Enemy Combatant . Let His Military Trial Begin ........

Indeed, it does appear so, most people sniffed him out day one... Meuller was school buddies with John Kerry

I find it hard too believe one was in the swamp and not the other

Oh and then there’s the Comey buddy rat

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

He is On the List . Crimes Against the Republic .
edit on 3-12-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

as Mueller claims

where did Mueller make this claim? You do know that Mueller has not made any public statements about this case dont you?
You know that there have not been any leaks from his team or investigation dont you? And if you know those things then you know that none of this has come from the Mueller investigation.
And its probably all another made up story.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Sorry , you are wrong

No he's not.
But your entire article is.
It has all the facts mixed up and has cases mixed up.
Its all bull.... but it's Gateway Pundit so no surprise there.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It's funny how those on the Right suddenly care about Brady violations. Where was all this outrage when the Trump administration withheld 70 pieces of exculpatory evidence in the J20 cases?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In my business I had to have ten meetings just to import some persian carpets from Iran.
And that was just rugs... dude. Rugs....
Imagine how many more meetings are needed to steal an election dealing with the government of another country...
You have no idea... You are just using faulty logic to try to make a case but you are failing miserably.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know that there have not been any leaks from his team or investigation dont you? And if you know those things then you know that none of this has come from the Mueller investigation.

If you had taken the time to read anything other than propaganda, you would have found an entire list of leaks made to the media in Jerome Corsi's complaint against Mueller that he filed with the DOJ. Once again, you keep proving your willful ignorance and inability to read.

edit on 4-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

By the way, even if The Gateway Pundit article is accurate (which considering their track record is a long shot) would this even be considered a Brady violation? Trump isn't the one on trial.

Furthermore, Mueller isn't the prosecutor. Is this article claiming that Mueller withheld evidence from the prosecutor? If not then it is the prosecutor that withheld exculpatory evidence. Not Mueller.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

From Corsi and his people. From witnesses who have been interviewed and wanted to talk about their experience.
Ala Sam Nunberg. You are the one believing propaganda if you believe that any leaks have come directly from Muellers team.
Its the one consistent truth in all of this that everyone knows except the conspiracy theory folks of ATS that is.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

From Corsi and his people. From witnesses who have been interviewed and wanted to talk about their experience.
Ala Sam Nunberg. You are the one believing propaganda if you believe that any leaks have come directly from Muellers team.
Its the one consistent truth in all of this that everyone knows except the conspiracy theory folks of ATS that is.

A Freedom of Information Act request from Freedom Watch discovered that Special Counsel Mueller’s office has had over 9,000 pages of written contacts with the news media. Jonathan Easley, “Exclusive: Judge to rule on release of special counsel's contacts with media,” The Hill, May 17, 2018, accessible at: thehill.com...

exclusive-judge-to-rule-on-release-of-special-counsels-contacts-with. Upon review of ultimately produced documents, is was learned that the press spokesperson, Peter Carr, of the Office of the Special Counsel, engaged in secret meetings at Paul, a French café at 801 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., where he orally leaked grand jury and other confidential information to the media, avoiding any written record of the leaks. This needs to be investigated and potentially prosecuted. In short, details of Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation were illegally leaked to the news media concerning the focus of the investigation almost immediately and continuously thereafter, seemingly in real time with no delay: Federal investigators working for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are keenly focused on President Donald Trump's role in crafting a response to a published article about a meeting between Russians and his son Donald Jr., three sources familiar with the matter told NBC News. The sources told NBC News that prosecutors want to know what Trump knew about the meeting and whether he sought to conceal its purpose. Julia

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Julia Ainsley And Tom Winter, “Mueller Team Asking if Trump Tried to Hide Purpose of Trump Tower Meeting,” NBC News, August 28, 2017, accessible at: www.nbcnews.com...

Special Counsel Mueller’s investigative contacts with the Internal Revenue Service were promptly leaked to the news media: Special counsel Bob Mueller has teamed up with the IRS. According to sources familiar with his investigation into alleged Russian election interference, his probe has enlisted the help of agents from the IRS’ Criminal Investigations unit.

Betsy Woodruff, “Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation,” The Daily Beast, August 31, 2017, accessible at: www.thedailybeast.com...

The Wall Street Journal was also privy to the investigative goals and activities of Special Counsel Mueller’s office: Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining what role, if any, former national security adviser Mike Flynn may have played in a private effort to obtain Hillary Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers, according to people familiar with the matter. The effort to seek out hackers who were believed to have stolen Mrs. Clinton’s emails, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, was led by a longtime Republican activist, Peter W. Smith. Shane Harris, “Special Counsel Examines Possible Role Flynn Played in Seeking Clinton Emails From Hackers,” The Wall Street Journal, August 25, 2017, available at: www.wsj.com...

In fact, just about every news media outlet has known exactly what Special Counsel Mueller and his compromised staff is doing on a daily basis: The letter Mueller is reviewing was drafted by Trump along with policy adviser Stephen Miller, and legal experts say it is possibly the most critical piece of evidence in Mueller's obstruction-of-justice case since Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee in June, because it can give prosecutors a direct window into Trump's thinking shortly before he fired Comey. Sonam Sheth, “Mueller's investigation just got a boost — and another Trump associate may be in its crosshairs,” Business Insider, September 2, 2017, available at: finance.yahoo.com... Investigative details of Special Counsel Mueller’s, along with the Attorney General of the State of New York grand jury activities were promptly leaked to the news media.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The news media knows the detailed inner workings of the Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff. As reported by Politico, Mr. Mueller’s “most experienced attorneys have discrete targets, such as . . . former national security advisor Michael Flynn . . .” Darren Samuelsohn, “What Mueller’s org Chart reveals About his Russia Probe,” Politico, Nov. 13, 2017, available at: www.politico.com...

Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, by way of example, also leaked to media outlets, as recently as November 13, 2017, that he and his team are apparently investigating “an alleged plot involving Mr. Flynn, his son and potentially others to forcibly and extra-legally effect the return of Fethullah Gulen to Turkey in exchange for millions of dollars.” Evan Perez, Pamela Brown and Shimon Prokupecz, “One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail,” CNN, August 4, 2017, available at: www.cnn.com... ties/index.html.

www.foxnews.com...

These are just a few that are listed. There's more if you'd take the time to do your due diligence that we all know you REFUSE to do!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
as Mueller claims

originally posted by: Sillyolme

where did Mueller make this claim? You do know that Mueller has not made any public statements about this case dont you?
And its probably all another made up story.

Your reading is up to its usual standard. My “as Mueller claims” line is in reference to Mueller’s assertion that Cohen sent an email and then had to follow up with it two days later. As per Grambler’s earlier post, this is from the documentation lodged by Mueller in support of Cohen’s plea agreement. Let’s check, shall we?

Hmmm… seems to concur that Cohen wrote an email, and followed up with it two days later, exactly as I stated . Let’s check whose signature is on the document, shall we?

Hmmm… that certainly looks like Mueller’s signature to me, especially given that his name and role is typed underneath it. So, YES, Mueller is making that claim.

It seems you’d rather not bother reading the bountiful information spread throughout this thread before throwing out your usual snarky comments. I guess Mueller’s supporting documentation is “another made up story”, is it? How interesting.

And while we're at it - if Cohen is emailing 'asking for assistance', and 'trying to reach a high-level official', and 'hoping someone who speaks English can get back to him', does that sound like a secret back channel of communication between conspirators to you?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

And while we're at it - if Cohen is emailing 'asking for assistance', and 'trying to reach a high-level official', and 'hoping someone who speaks English can get back to him', does that sound like a secret back channel of communication between conspirators to you?

This is what I've been saying all along. And the Trump Tower meeting shows the same thing: people who have a back channel don't need to do this stuff. They don't need to meet with shady lawyers who shouldn't be in the country in the first place. They don't need to send out an e-mail saying (essentially) "Dood! I got a sweet land deal! Can you give me Putin's phone #?"

We have positive proof that no such secret back channel exists. Because if it did exist, we would not be seeing the kind of contacts we've seen.

As it is, it appears Mueller's current (hopefully final) attempt is to try to daisy-chain a link back to Julian Assange, and somehow wave his hands over the question of how this is supposed to imply criminal liability by Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join