It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes, smiles, and empathy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Have you ever hung out with her outside of the bar? Perhaps getting together as friends first, getting to really know each other would help a great deal. Take your time and don't rush into things.

Things happen with me and fellow humans in a crazy 'run with it' way in my life, when I make the decision lol, I've got many crazy stories of people in my life, still friends with every one of them. I'm not in a grump with anyone and nobody is in a grump with me...getting to know each other will be going somewhere to spend the night together. That is for sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on 12/3/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

getting to know each other will be going somewhere to spend the night together. That is for sure.

That's pretty presumptuous, what if she is not that kind of girl. Or do you already know?

If so, then you are not painting a very nice picture of here, #1 not very pretty, #2 loosey goosey

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

You phrase it interestingly but yes, visual looks are part of the parcel which is individual fellow humans. I can't help what my preferences are.

If you asked her nicely maybe she would be willing to wear a burka

on a date.

It would seem there is a use for the burka?

Lol you nut!

No haha. She is not something unusual just not my type visually ever before, but ticks the boxes for eyes smiles and empathy.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Yes presumptuous, people are quite relaxed about safe sex in my world, when you've been flirting for ages you both know you can make it happen. I have female friends who I'm intimate with but without the relationship.
We're quite the sluts in my corner of England, maybe it's more frowned upon where you live?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

My wife would frown upon it.....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes presumptuous, people are quite relaxed about safe sex in my world, when you've been flirting for ages you both know you can make it happen. I have female friends who I'm intimate with but without the relationship.
We're quite the sluts in my corner of England, maybe it's more frowned upon where you live?

Honey, I'm from Wisconsin. There is a saying here, guys won't buy the cow if you give out the milk for free.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Haha!
It's really promiscuous where I live, winter population without tourists everyone recognises faces in town. All linked with mutual 'locals' friends...summer is just a party.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I met a woman my age maybe 8 years ago, serving me at a bar, we connected with our eyes, smiles, and empathy. I saw her there a few times but didn't go back because she is visually the least stereotypical 'beautiful' girl I've ever considered...but her eyes, ohmygosh they are more blue than mine and sparkle like we are looking into each others brains, the electricity is intense haha!

I bumped into her again after years some months ago, she manages a pub now, the same eye contact and genuine smile talking to each other, electric, lots of laughter and knowing eyes. She's just not visually the benchmark I do with women. That sounds horrible I know, but it has held me back from turning our interaction into something more.

I don't really know why I posted this but if you identify with any issues in this thread please do share your thoughts.

Oh geez you are such a trip and...a shallow jerk LOL!!!!

Just ask the girl out and what's the worst that could happen?
You have a fantastic time and get to feel that spark more times than just when you are at the pub?
Or...
You decide that skinny blondes aren't the ONLY girls that you like, after all?!!

I'm going to start calling you ChickenCeltGuy

*cluck*

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hahahaha! You twat, you really do know me!

...she's purple hair, skinny lol, no track shoes or track trousers either, maybe if she did and went blonde I'd change my tune haha!

edit on 3-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

EDIT
Pink Adidas running shoes, white track trousers, blonde hair haha, that's prob mysogynistic however you spell it these days lol
edit on 3-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

...she's purple hair, skinny lol, no track shoes or track trousers either, maybe if she did and went blonde I'd change my tune haha!

Well I SHOULD know you by now! Well, some things

Perhaps she will try blonde although, I think the purple sounds cool.

Either way, good luck and have fun. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a crazy (with the "crazy eyes") behind closed doors waiting for you with that psycho look, sweating at the brow, caressing her blade while repeating your name over and over like a mantra.

I'm sure it will be fine!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If she's got a pulse and walks erect...game on, man.
edit on 3-12-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I only do crazy!
We'd do crazy if we were only a walk away from the local pub not thousands of miles away!
Being crazy is being human, sometimes we connect, and for many different reasons.
...I like crazy reasons lol

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

EDIT
Pink Adidas running shoes, white track trousers, blonde hair haha, that's prob mysogynistic however you spell it these days lol

You guys must have a different fashion sense across the pond, that outfit sounds hideous! (saying that just like the lady does in the Jake from State Farm commercial)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Lol I only have the fashion sense I like, I can't speak for the UK.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You got a youtube link? I searched and couldn't find anything lol

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You got a youtube link? I searched and couldn't find anything lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You described her eyes by describing your eyes. Are you projecting yourself onto her? Out of loneliness? Neediness?

Just thought I would point that out.

Does sound a bit selfish?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You described her eyes by describing your eyes. Are you projecting yourself onto her? Out of loneliness? Neediness?

Just thought I would point that out.

Does sound a bit selfish?
Oh gosh I don't think so, we just have eye contact which has its own language haha I'm far from lonely, my world is rich with people I see every day and love.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Oh my gosh!!!

That commercial cracked me up the first time I saw it.

I mean PMSL cracking up!

(It takes little to amuse me, obviously!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join