It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Plea Deal Beginning to Look a Lot Like Exoneration for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

Julian Assange told a reporter that he did not leak anything negative or derogatory about President Trump and his campaign because Wikileaks could never find anything negative or derogatory.

Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy for five years.

Wikileaks itself has colluded with Russia and was denounced for doing so by Mike Pompeo in 2017. CIA director calls WikiLeaks Russia-aided "non-state hostile intelligence service" - CBS News

Wikileaks was offered a document cache in 2017 which would be damaging to the Russian government and turned the data down. WikiLeaks Turned Down Leaks on Russian Government During U.S. Presidential Campaign - Foreign Policy

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: chr0naut

The assumption here is that Cohen didn't have an e-mail address for Putin.

But Trump had already tried to get some face time with Putin back in 2013 and had communicated with Putin.

Trump was trying to get the Trump Tower Moscow deal happening and was talking to Aras Agalarov who was to facilitate the meeting between Trump and Putin through inviting Putin to the 2013 Miss World beauty pageant (run by Trump).

The letter inviting Putin is a matter of record.

Here's a promo photo of Trump, in Moscow at the beauty pageant with Agralov:

So, I'd suspect that Trump did have a direct contact address for Putin.

Under which section of the US Code is any of that a crime?

I wan't saying it was a crime.

I was saying that it is likely that Trump had direct contact details for Putin and explaining why.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The "connections" are weak at best, and even so, say nothing about any alleged criminal activity. All of this is legal grasping at straws, and the true believers are banking on something —anything—to confirm what they already believe as true.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What leaks?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Julian Assange told a reporter that he did not leak anything negative or derogatory about President Trump and his campaign because Wikileaks could never find anything negative or derogatory.

Wikileaks itself has colluded with Russia and was denounced for doing so by Mike Pompeo in 2017. CIA director calls WikiLeaks Russia-aided "non-state hostile intelligence service" - CBS News

Wikileaks was offered a document cache in 2017 which would be damaging to the Russian government and turned the data down. WikiLeaks Turned Down Leaks on Russian Government During U.S. Presidential Campaign - Foreign Policy

I am frustrated since your last link wants me to subscribe. Sigh. Even so, I actually have wondered about Wikileaks agenda...and your post actually makes me re-evaluate my opinion.

It seems they did do their due diligence in investigating the info first. Decided not to play ball with someone else's agenda. Truthfully, this makes me question my opinion of Wikileaks and what they have released in the past. It seems like they actually do use a due diligence approach before releasing data for public consumption.

True, I was unable to read your link, perhaps you can tell me why I should think something other than they found too many red flags and decided not to play?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I am frustrated since your last link wants me to subscribe. Sigh. Even so, I actually have wondered about Wikileaks agenda...and your post actually makes me re-evaluate my opinion.

It seems they did do their due diligence in investigating the info first. Decided not to play ball with someone else's agenda. Truthfully, this makes me question my opinion of Wikileaks and what they have released in the past. It seems like they actually do use a due diligence approach before releasing data for public consumption.

True, I was unable to read your link, perhaps you can tell me why I should think something other than they found too many red flags and decided not to play?

Wikileaks rejected the data cache because they "did not bother with things that other media sources had published". In the first place, that is not true and the second is that what has actually been published in the media, even to date, is only a fraction of the content in the cache.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

But Trump had already tried to get some face time with Putin back in 2013 and had communicated with Putin.

Trump was trying to get the Trump Tower Moscow deal happening and was talking to Aras Agalarov who was to facilitate the meeting between Trump and Putin through inviting Putin to the 2013 Miss World beauty pageant (run by Trump).

I was saying that it is likely that Trump had direct contact details for Putin and explaining why.

Well I’m comforted that Trump did nothing illegal in your estimation. Trump the pre President businessman had every right to contact anyone he wanted. I would hope that President Trump does contact the Russian President along with any other world leader which he chooses. It’s called doing his job.
edit on 3-12-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
by the time it's all over, the trump organization will be no more, once they find out about the bank fraud and money laundering among other felonies from that family....it's only a matter of when, not if.

You don't think Mueller has had access to information that could show him that, this entire time?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Your sources leave much to be desired.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well I’m comforted that Trump did nothing illegal in your estimation. Trump the pre President businessman had every right to contact anyone he wanted. I would hope that President Trump does contact the Russian President along with any other world leader which he chooses. It’s called doing his job.

I thoroughly agree. Trump, in pursuing his business did nothing illegal that we know of.

But Trump did lie when he said that "he had no dealings whatsoever, with the Russians" at all during his candidacy.

He did have dealings, but they were unsuccessful.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok so russia did get back to say they dont do that. Hardly a big deal at all.

As far as flynn and kushner talking to russians, yes during the transition. I know this is a shock, but it is perfectly normal and in fact a good thing that an incoming Presidents team would be talking with foriegn rivals.

But if this is a fishy problem, I assume you were calling for investigations when obama was whispering to russians that he would bne able to deal with them more after his election. Oh wait, that was perfectly fine!

Wikileaks arent russian officials, as much as you would like to pretend that is so.

We do know that Hillary paid to have contact with kremlin officials for getting dirt on trump, was passing that dirt both formally and informally to Obama agencies, who were then using this paid for oppo research from hillarys team sourced by high level kremlin officials to spy on people in trumps campaign.

Funny how thats not worth investigating though.

Again trump with russians = evil and stole election

Hillary with russians = great thing and totally cool.

Yes an the trump tower meeting, where a client of the very firm hillary hired to get oppo research on trum[p met with don jr for ten minutes and told him nothging. Sure thats nefarious, but not her dealings with fusion gps, or fusion dealing with foreign spies to get dirt on trump from russians.

You know my stance, i just want equal treatment. If getting dirt form russians is reason for such a huge investigations, it should be for all sides, not just trumps.

As far as trump being a liar; sure it bothers me. Did it bother you when Obama, Bush jr. and sr. reagan, bill and hillary, schumer, pelosi, comey, brennan, clapper, ryan, jeb bush, rubio, mccain, booker, and on and on were lairs as well?

I just want equal application of the law. I am most concerned about corrupt bias or incompetent investigative agencies. You know for a fact that over and over in this situation trump connected people have been charged with the very same crimes hillary or establishment connected people have been let off the hook for.

Trump was not establishment just because his party was in control. So having people like Jeff Flake, John McCain, and rod rosenstein that hated trump be there prove trump is establishment?

Jimmy Carter had an all dem majority when he was elected, and I never really considered him establishment.

It is clear that the real establishment, which includes the intel agencies, high ranking members of both parties, and their "media" mouth pieces at least viewed trump as a potential outsider, as they did with bernie.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ok so goven those connections in 2013 that were so string, why did they forgo them on this obvious deal, which we are to believe was part of some nefarious collusion deal, and instead use a public email address?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The whole thing is a farce to hide the fact that Mueller, Hillary, Obama and the DNC lied to the FISA court so they could spy on Trump for political purposes. The Fusion gps article was wrote in 2007 and never mentioned Trump. They brought up an old story and added Trumps name, that and other made up info got the FISA judge to wire tap his friends.

They never thought they would get busted for spying on Trump because they were sure Hillary would win and hide it all immediately. Do you not remember Trump screaming that he was being spied on ten days after he had won??

That is when he was told and Trump went to a place he knew he would not be snooped on like Trump tower since the NSA and FBI had it wired up left and right.

After he found out they shut it down and went into overdrive trying to clean up the mess, they came up with Bob Mueller as their fall guy, they all knew him and they knew he was a world class master at completely screwing up federal cases. They knew he would drag this out forever because he is on the line just like they are as he was the FBI director.

Trump has been laughing this whole time watching to see who was all going to expose themselves. Trump will have the entire nation on his side when the truth comes out and the Traitors will all be sent to Gitmo at the very least. I think given the fact we are still Technically at war, they will all see a rope or a firing squad.

Hillary will be in line for OLE SPARKY!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny what I see is proof that the white house and client#1 knew that Cohen was going to lie to congress before he did and sent him in there knowing that.
I see more obstruction of justice. I bet Robert Mueller sees that too.

But absolutely ZERO ‘Russian collusion’

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still thinking impeachment ? so sad

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I thoroughly agree. Trump, in pursuing his business did nothing illegal that we know of.

But Trump did lie when he said that "he had no dealings whatsoever, with the Russians" at all during his candidacy.

He did have dealings, but they were unsuccessful.

To qoute a past President it depends on the meaning of no dealings is. Trump had, by your admission, no successful business deals.

And, do you know how very pathetic this entire thing sounds? Oh, the President lied!!! He lied about having no dealing with the Russians. Really!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I know that Trump lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I guess I'm part of some grand collusion conspiracy too, huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: chr0naut

Ok so goven those connections in 2013 that were so string, why did they forgo them on this obvious deal, which we are to believe was part of some nefarious collusion deal, and instead use a public email address?

There is no mention of the email address being either public or private. None. So any conclusion, attendant to that, is baseless.

The article which makes the assumption, also accuses Mueller of lying in Cohen's charging document.

Mueller had nothing to do with the District Court of New York's charging of Cohen. The case is unrelated to the Russian collusion probe.

The article got it wrong. The OP is debunked. The thread is resolved as baseless speculation.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It’s a new statute, just over 2 years old now....we’ve all heard and seen it blasted out loud every damn day.
It’s section 0.00 in the US Code of Butt Hurt Liberals.
Basically what it entails is to just make up any sh!t you can and hope it sticks.
edit on 3-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I know that Trump lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I guess I'm part of some grand collusion conspiracy too, huh?

Turn your self in immediately (You will require your drivers license and a utilities bill as proof of culpability)!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join