It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
😆 Conspiracy Theorist Jerome Corsi has filed a lawsuit against SP Robert Mueller and his entire "staff"!!

It's a criminal complaint saying the Mueller team is bullying him into giving false testimony (aka lying).

Corsi has a recent book out and he has been all over the place screaming and shouting about his interactions with Mueller Inc.

Do we really know if half of what he says is even true ?

Very entertaining just the same and Mueller Inc is going to have to answer I imagine 😆

Conservative writer Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
HAHAHA LMFAO

I'm sure Mueller didn't expect that.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm wondering if Corsi is the "mystery plaintiff" in this case too:

Appellate court plans closed session in mystery plaintiff's suit against Mueller

Or maybe otherwise related to Corsi.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

READ: Jerome Corsi’s complaint against Special Counsel Robert Mueller

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Damning stuff if true. Corsi is accusing Mueller of manufacturing evidence, by trying to force Corsi to falsely testify that he was part of a conduit between Assange and Trump.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

that has to be looked into

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Too bad Corsi is already known as a liar... by his own admission.
He lied to everybody except Robert Mueller. LOL

But I'm not sure an ethics complaint is the same as a criminal complaint so you might want to check that.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Since you have proven that you have reading problems, let us help you...again...

RE: COMPLAINT AGAINST SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER AND PROSECUTORIAL STAFF AND REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED INVESTIGATION INTO GROSS PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT AND CRIMINAL ACTS OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS IN THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF DR. JEROME CORSI, PH.D.

edit on 3-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well, I mean, if unsubstantiated claims against Trump are enough for Dems to cry about impeachment and the non-crime of collusion, shouldn't accusations against Mueller yield the same results?

I'm guessing probably not--and I would agree with it not, just like Trump shouldn't be seen as "guilty" of anything at this point (or, probably, ever, concerning "collusion"). But intellectual honesty and personal integrity are two things that have seemed to sink to the bottom of this foundation of bullsh*t upon which this whole issue is resting.

Hopefully Mueller has to publicly defend himself now...or maybe the prosecutor can offer him a plea deal in lieu of lying. Extortion by prosecutors is always a good plan, right, Mueller?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You may need a bigger font too.

I think she might have been kicked in the head by a mule at some point.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

She probably didn't read the whole comment before formulated a knee-jerk response.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Finally a man with balls instead of words. Papadop should follow suit.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Too bad Corsi is already known as a liar... by his own admission.
He lied to everybody except Robert Mueller. LOL

But I'm not sure an ethics complaint is the same as a criminal complaint so you might want to check that.
Oh? Who are YOU to be calling people "liar"?

Birds of a feather, hmmm???

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

. . . and Mueller quietly, with detailed doggedness continues his investigation.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why not he's paid by the hour.

By who I wonder?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
right uh huh....let's take the word of a known and proven liar (Obama not being an American for instance).....this is the way Corsi makes money, he gets right-wing nut jobs to buy into his musings, that buy his books, and pay to listen to him on the lecture circuit and other media....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oops, that was off topic so I removed it.....darn this reason is also off topic, what do I do now?
edit on 3-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
...and ultimately, you'll be let down as it isn't going to be what you and your ilk have dreamed for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join