It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Only in Ireland for religious purpose only.

They have been outlawed everywhere else.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A world without potatoes?

That's....
So...
Sad...

What kind of a future have we made for our descendants?

Am also wondering if the Pentagon has drawn-up tentative plans, to go to war against the future, for the preservation of all that is good, and all can agree upon?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Attentionwandered

It's all based on wormholes.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But let's get back to what really matters. If I get this wormhole based (as opposed to the stupid kind) teleporter to time shift properly, perhaps I can take potatoe seads into 2347 and sell them. Think of what people would pay for them.

Also, I could sell them in Ireland in the past.
edit on 7-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: Potato party in the past

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
TA is here. Akasha just came back online as they set up a link. I figured it out, and will be leaving. All I have to do is connect to a black hole somewhere in the galaxy by adjusting electrostatic charge to match per volume and the mass of the blackhole effects how far the wormhole arches back to itself. The distance arched in time effects how far forward or backward you go, and matter in between effects direction in time. Good by ATS.
edit on 7-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: Details

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Because If we still have a monetary, capitalist, based economy by the year 2347, considering the information age in which we now live, then there really is no hope for our species.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Hi

I am not trying to make fun of you , I just dont believe you , if that upsets you so be it !

I dont believe you because what you have suggested seems illogical and ridiculous

Humanity would not need to lose emotions and alter our DNA to survive a global volcanic eruption or a mini ice age
as these have already occurred throughout human history and we survived just fine , most likely we adapted and evolved to deal with those situations as well !

I just dont believe you that's all , good luck with your time travel

<< 10  11  12   >>

join