It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

I'll be waiting for your photo, though you may find me insincere. If we lived even remotely close I would of liked to see this supposed machine of yours in real life.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Then you have measured an attribute of a state where none exists - no wonder it works. Magic.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

My friend. I can assure you that I have measured the chronotons correctly.

It's not magic. It's science.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One thing I must say about this time is the economy is horrible. It's as if the entire America is going zef, but luckily Trump Sr, father of the Beloved first Emperor Trump, is working to fix it. He of course will have skme set backs but Barron will catch it back up.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If I had known about positive null several years ago, I could have made a large fortune. Live and learn.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I can take you back. We will need negative nulls but that's not a problem for me now!

At least like 5 negative nulls (NN) for the trip there. Coming back we can get away with 3 positive nulls (PN).

I only ask that you handle the block adjustments to the phase inhibitor matrix while en route.

edit on 12 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Time is easier if you just use the machine libraries (AKA akashic records) to read. The difficulty there is navigation.

If you use the "wormhole" created by the motion of the sun (for instance) and project into there you find a blockage about 400,000(?) years ago.

If you use the "wormhole" created by the motion and light of the earth, you're in for a surprise.

I would suggest the principal of local artificial wormholes require the creation and anchoring of the first location first now. From there you would later create the second point connecting the two. I understand that is how it has been attempted(?).

If you use existing networks, such as Aleister Crowley's you will probably meet the Aiwass/Lam who stand behind the lie of Satan/devil (the scarecrow). You won't like that world and especially those who will undoubtedly notice you.

Be careful not to cause inconvenience for others.

edit on 3-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Here you can see my new time machine. /old wormhole machine.

I went with a helicopter for obvious reasons.

Also, it has cannons that flip forward for battle mode or back for fast mode, so that's great.

EDIT TO ADD:
It has shrinking tech. Like the pod from the movie inner space. It takes a special micro chip to shrink it. And another to enlarge it.
edit on 12 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Question - How can a Spacecraft Theoretically Survive Travel through a " Wormhole " Without the Force of Gravity Crushing it like a Tin Can Before it can Transverse it ? .....Hmm.....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Should I just go ahead and blatantly lay out what gravity and dark energy is?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries

Should I just go ahead and blatantly lay out what gravity and dark energy is?

Yes , Please Do Kind Sir .

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That was a great movie for its day "Inner Space" one of the first movies i remember seeing in the cinema bar Willow and ile always remember Scrooged. LoL

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There. That is outside the scope of the question I've asked here. I posted the information here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
a reply to: interupt42
Flux would not work with capacitors as I know.

He's referring to the movie. If you don't get it...you're too young to remember it...and it's "flux-uational capacitance" poke....
edit on 3-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

OK , so Gravity acting from the Influence of Centrifugal force as compared to a Rotating Tire , is Instead looked upon as a Hypersphere with Multidimensional Rotation , thus being able to Transverse a Theoretical " Wormhole " without Feeling the Gravitational Effects of it ?

Brilliant !

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You see now. The key to wormhole travel is a controlled torsion tear, with stress lines holding stability, then an electric current pushes you around outside the boundaries of time, instant travel. Overtaxing the system can cause it to reverse, so there is no reverse time travel, just rewindig history and jumpin in you could say.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes , that Theory is Convincing , but Imagine the Energy Needed to Produce such an Effect ? A " Unknown Element " would be needed to Enable enough Joules of Energy to be Generated for such a Enormous Advance in Theoretical Physics , no ?
edit on 3-12-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Not exactly. Ion flow is more efficient. Gamma ray to ion conversion is easy enough, and there are all kinds of Gamma producing structures. You can take an old television CRT and convert it to a Gamma production tube by running higher voltage through the tube. Microscopic singularity can be fed a steady supply of gas or even waste products to produce Gamma, stimulated with magnetic fields it can put out more. The conversion panel is placed there.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

"Should I just go ahead and blatantly lay out what gravity and dark energy is?"

If you could indeed do so, i would be immensely grateful never mind hell of impressed, especially where dark energy is concerned and the relationship it has with gravity.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

To what Degree of Gamma Radiation would be needed for such an Effect to Transpire ? By what means could it be Generated ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join