It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I always remember a show from my youth, possibly a movie, where the aliens/visitors traveled to our planet/dimension via lightning.

The name seems to escape me for some reason, sometimes i think i might have simply dreamed it.

Guess it may be my own little Mandela effect in operation.

God darn CERN have a lot to answer for, something strangelet about that mob.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Why leave this paradise?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Possibly because he's "lost"?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Except once the device is active new technology can be sent back to that point forever, so billions of years of technology would instantly be available. And how can you die out when you have such abilities, it's highly unlikely. Why would they need relativistic speeds when if time travel is possible warp technology or some such is also likely possible.

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How old are you?

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Interesting. I don't remember one but that doesn't mean much. Plenty of shows I never saw.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why?

Edit: Can see why. LoL

Suppose the show would be from the 80s, if it was the 90s im sure i would remember....properly.
edit on 3-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

OP is Dutch: DeVries + 'huis' for house

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If they were good, you wouldn't know they existed. They would have us stuck to some shiny device that entranced us and sucked the energy right from us..... Oh wait 🤔

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nothin

Possibly because he's "lost"?

Doesn't it seem like when we are home: we want to go somewhere, and then when we are somewhere else; we want to go home again?

Maybe future humans are just as silly as present humans?
Always wanting to be where we're not...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Thank you, I tend to get the two mixed up a lot and German being the only one of the two I somewhat understand..

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

it's johan and Anika stop your carry on now, there may be real stranded time travellers out there needing our help and you are taking up our time traveller help squads.....erm time.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Lots of ionic energy focussed onto electron supercharged solid plates made of a Lead and Iron-based alloy.

These supercharged plates are bound together on a molecular level in zero gravity and instantly separated and split into separate points of space.

This makes a bridge through space for the energy alone, but such a type of conduit for the energy that the warped space created around the charged path between the separate points can be ridden like waves by anti-gravity crafts.

Time can not be traversed like water. Time is created infinitely by our infinite perception of it. You ride the waves.

edit on 12 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Chronologically.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
I've made a clay with fiber reinforcement frame, circular with a single port and lined with mirror coating,..(snip)

Any pics of your claimed contraption?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'm from the future! I tried the OPs suggestion and modified my wormhole navigational array to his specifications and wow! My wormhole trajectory was instantly modified to a more fuel-efficient course well into the zero point threshold.

I can't believe it. I didn't time travel at first, but then I made a discovery.

If you set the nanoparticle accumulator to a null value and engage a manual entry of matrix block adjustments, but including the time differential for equal mass to gravity ratios proportional to your proximity to the event horizon, then you can travel forward in time by a measure equal to the final output RPM for cycle accumulations, where the null value is set to a POSITIVE null value. !

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

where the null value is set to a POSITIVE null value

Positive null - there's your problem

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

EK assure you, it's nothing to look at. Ek could draw you a schematic and that wod be better. In appearance is only ovened clay base as easy material laid out in a ring one metre wide on inside and a decimeter thick. It's just circular tube. Then inside a GamMa (appearance you have two M now) ray immetter based on CRT, but running higher current which anyone can make, is inserted into it. A silver mirror coating traps light. And a few other odds and ends. It's all technology you have now, just put together. In any regard, mein is not even finished. It was a sort of one say out of the lab when I came here. It is in the garage at my huis. I'll get photo when it fully operate so TA can not find me. Just making a blank event horizon via Fram dragging is not that impressive and I'm not know why many hung on this.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It better not turn out to be the innards of a washing machine with two candles burning that apparently proves some nonsensical misunderstood point sitting in some Indian fellows workshed in what sounds like Bangladesh in the background.

That was a good thread if memory serves, wish i could find the link to it. LoL

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No! that is what allows the temporal flux in sequence capacitance!

I can now reach a zero point threshold in half the Sagans it used to take my old system.

That's just a side effect to the main gain. Time travel and phase cohesion when oscillating currents alternate the direct temperature variance in the manifold pressure release valve interlocker

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join