It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
lllillillilillliliilliiillliiillliiillliillliillliilli

Whats that one say?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Threads like this should be trashed... no effort at all just one big paragraph.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Thats how they type in the future, the devolution of mankind.

Be thankful it wasnt in Modern Hieroglyphs (emojis)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm more disappointed that although the OP as put in some effort on a good yarn, he's slipped up a bunch when mixing his 'zeffed' up language idiosyncrasies.....

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

160 year lifespan? That's what they were before the Yellowstone Event.
Floating (balloon like) cities on Venus. Apperantly the atmosphere is comfortable pressure at temperatures within the right range. I'have been there since I was a child but I'd like to go on vacation there again some day. Then there is Mars, and a few of Jupiter's moons. Venus is the nicest though, it actually has an atmosphere. You can walk out on the deck and get a big breath of air for a minuet, feel the breeze on your skin, and not have to worry about tounnles or radiation or sulfur in the air like back on Earth. It's kind of like being in a hot air balloon here in California now I suppose.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Actually we do not use written language. Akasha rakes care of that. Our language is a mix of a few language you know. It's hard for me to do written language but I am learning rapido with practice. I know that at one point you switch to phonetic alphabet, then to mind to mind transfer, using tech support of course

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I am not famiar with that type of code.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I am from the Zef Side of Old Sanfran in the current year 2347.

Wow, Emperor Trump must look like $hit!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Venus is around 900 degree's that would be one hot vacation .

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

Laughing. In my time, he is a historical figure.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

At the surface. It's actually pretty comfortable up higher in the atmosphere, where it won't crush you to death.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I would love to have some of what you are smoking pal it must be quite transcendental.

You suggest 6 planets in the system, aside from Venus and Earth what are the other planets/moons we inhabit?

If Venus ever is colonized it would most lightly be done along similar lines, but the material science to do so is still sadly lacking. Cant colonize our own low Earth orbit nevermind Venus until we devise a cost-effective means of getting stuff up there. When does that happen?

edit on 5-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If Venus ever is colonized it would most lightly be done along similar lines, but the material science to do so is still sadly lacking.

Two words: "Cloud Cities".

And I'm not kidding. NASA has a concept for such a thing. Albeit, it's just a concept, nothing more. However, the point is that NASA has given it some thought.

NASA's SACD (or Systems Analysis and Concepts Directorate) Office has a concept for floating airships in the clouds of Venus. Interestingly, some places in the clouds of Venus are quite nice.

Sure -- the heat, pressure, and sulfuric acid atmosphere near the surface is terribly inhospitable to our space probes (i.e., they've only lasted a few hours before failing in the corrosive high-pressure environment), but supposedly at about 30 miles (50 km) in altitude and up, the pressures drops to almost Earth-like surface pressures, with temperatures of about 85ºF to 160ºF (30ºC and 70ºC), which is hot, but not hellish.

NASA's concept for Venus Airships:
High Altitude Venus Operational Concept (HAVOC)

By the way the clouds also contain water and potential nutrients, and NASA feels Venus' clouds are a possible home to microbial life.

NASA Astrobiology Institute: Could Dark Streaks in Venus' Clouds Be Microbial Life?

edit on 5/12/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In rather a few areas Venus(upper atmosphere) would be far simpler to colonize than Mars.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tell me more about these 'militant historians' you have mentioned.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I just know it's Jupiter's moons, I forget which ones. They are the same as earth really, just in ground tunnels. Venus is nice. The elevator is how you get it up their cost effectively, rockets were stupid. The Musk Space Lift, or MSl is one of the oldest still functional, but there are a few which go from the surface to low orbit.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

I've been studying your culture. You use film references a bit. Think of the movie "Time Cop" as an analogue.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

..I did notice different in your timeline though. You did not have a mass immigration from South Africa due to racist policies there

never stop amazing me how 'out there' leftists can go

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Id like you to go back to how you have no emotions since emotions are part of human evolution , and are used in order to ensure we make pairings and dont repeat bad experiences !

So lets have it , why have we evolved to have little or no emotions , what evolutionary advantage does that give us ?
what do evolutionary biologists say about the future of the human species if we have now evolved to remove our emotions ?

explain that please

thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Emotions caused stress which lead to low child birth rates after the Yellowstone Event. We're not without emotion. Anger is still strong, and other emotions like love are still there to a degree. The few surviving emotional people have breeded in giving us some sense back.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join