It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know all about how easy it is to initiate wormholes, but not how to use them for time travel. I will tell you how to make a wormhole initiator if you can give me information on their use in time travel, but you have to keep it kik so I don’t draw too much attention. The TA are out there. I've made a clay with fiber reinforcement frame, circular with a single port and lined with mirror coating, I used silver and polished it because there are not any good meta materials out yet. I then used a ceramic tube with a bolt attached to one end and a screwtie attached around the other. It is then wired, a series of coils attached for control, and inserted into port on the frame and all air is evacuated. The current applied is tuned with an aluminum and silver echo chamber to produce a Gama laser which is fired through a modified reflecting optoisolator and bounced around the ring shaped frame until photo pressure builds adding rotating energy-mass. Spacetime is stretched out in all directions from center to ring frame activating a blank event horizon, when it all goes black inside the ring, then a simple ionizing ring creates travel. Sending device uses negative and receiving uses matching frequency and current positive. Energy on ion stream must match mass sent, e=mc^2 gets you close enough I guess. Then you must coat yourself in faraday spray, build conductive tunnel, or be in a vehicle to be safe from ion stream. I was just an technician at Substrate Systems operating a time window using wormholes but I never learned how the time aspect works and now I’m trapped here.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

I know all about how easy it is to initiate wormholes, but not how to use them for time travel.I will tell you how to make a wormhole initiator if you can give me information on their use in time travel, but you have to keep it kik so I don’t draw too much attention

You need a flux capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts of power.

edit on 051231America/ChicagoMon, 03 Dec 2018 11:05:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Flux would not work with capacitors as I know.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries

It would ,but you would also need to build up an initial speed of 88 mph for it all to work. I Believe it was Dr. Emmett Brown who was first successful in accomplishing it.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

It would ,but you would also need to build up an initial speed of 88 mph for it all to work. I Believe it was Dr. Emmett Brown who was first successful in accomplishing it.

Doesn't it help to have a stainless steel body?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I Believe it was Dr. Emmett Brown who was first successful in accomplishing it.

Yep

I saw that documentary as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I heard he had a few issues during the first few attempts...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: interupt42

Doesn't it help to have a stainless steel body?

Yes the Stainless steel body give optimum flux dispersal.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm not here to talk about movies, I'm trying to get back to the future. I know the time travel has something to do with tounlling to a gate on the other side of a star.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Yeah , its because they used the less effective flux capciTATOR with the plane originally which are known to be problematic.

Dr Brown was able to perfect the procedure and came up with the Flux Capacitor method by using a steel body car for optimum flux dispersal vs the planes.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I went back once, it was horrible.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'm not here to talk about movies,

What movie?

The only thing I recall about Dr Brown being on tv was a scientific documentary about the life of Dr Brown and his achievements towards time travel? I believe even InhaleExhale referred to it. Is that documentary what you are referring too?
edit on 351231America/ChicagoMon, 03 Dec 2018 11:35:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

now I’m trapped here.

Because of

e=mc^2 gets you close enough I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Definitely extra nutty on ATS today.

Faraday spray? Ha ha that was good.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There probably isn't any such thing as a wormhole. The concept is purely an assumption. It fits in with the quantum physics lunacy.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

OH, what's the documentary called? Will it help me get back to the future, where I am from?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It only takes you back to July 3rd 1985.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Definitely extra nutty on ATS today.

Faraday spray? Ha ha that was good.

It's the PAM for BBQ grills with a different label.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

OH, what's the documentary called? Will it help me get back to the future, where I am from?

How far into the future is it from where you come from?
Did you come here to warn us about something?
Could you come back and try again in about two years ago? I don't think we heard the warning.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Flux capasitator?

That's real journalism folks.

lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join