It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If governments have UFO tech, they are lying about Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If every 1st world nation, not only knows about but has UFO Tech.

Then they say that Global Warming is the number 1 Danger to Mankind, then i would say that the governments are lying

Lying for 1 of 2 reasons

Either there is a force out there with advance tech that wants to do Earth harm....that would be the number 1 threat to all Humans
Two, if they aliens are peaceful, but the nations have advance tech, then why leadership release the tech to save the world from the number 1 enemy of the people.

Either man made global warming is a farce to make money
or
Governments' don't have UFO tech

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No idea how this thought bubble percolated but it’s a quite the counterfactual...whatever.

I totally agree governments don’t have UFO tech.

Climate change? Even less evidence for that...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

How about scenario 3...

Mankind is holding a piece of alien tech looking at it like a caveman looking at a cell phone.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Either man made global warming is a farce to make money
or
Governments' don't have UFO tech

Global warming is a thing the only question is the cause , is it man made or is it part of a natural cycle , I believe it is part of a natural cycle not due to advance Alien tech.

If the result of climate change is the global governments enact laws that clean up our atmosphere , oceans and general environment then that can only be a good then , right ?

Anything that effects our planet has got to be a danger to mankind because we are a fragile creature so climate change is obviously the main threat we face today ... other than ourselves of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, this post seems to be more for the "Grey area" than CT, but I am not a moderator here. I agree with the replies, it is my belief that global warming is a natural process, fueled along however significantly or not, by us. And like the previous poster put forth, cleaning some would only be a good thing. UFO tech in Gov. hands. Absolutely. It is of course top secret that's how we win all the time. Unidentified does not = Alien if that is what you meant. If we had UFO's capable of doing amazing feats, WE (The U.S.) would USE THEM lol - believe that.
edit on 12-3-2018 by vance because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Global warming was a excuse for control / demand for more money.
Of course they lied about Global Warming for more money. What do you expect from greedy skum.

It was a test to see how many peasants were willing to give them money.

Global warming is true. Hell ask any geologist how many times the sun has warmed the planet in the past to melt multiple ice-ages and you will be astounded.

look at the river tributary valley off SW England heading westwards towards the Atlantic Ridge and ask - Hold on, that looks like a standard River Tributary heading westwards. But it is below the Atlantic ocean. Hmmmmmm

Maybe- just maybe GOD got a bit peeved off and dropped an entire ocean on Atlanta's heads to stop their sinful acts.
God dropped an ocean on Atlantis to turn them away from sin. They never learned hence the Industrial Revolution - the desperation to get enough technology to fight Yahushua's (UFO) army.

The problem is they are going to be fighting Yhaushua's army with Shaitan Jinn technology (ANTIMATTER) and that stuff is really nasty. Ever wondered why the Lake of Fire is always on fire ? Antimatter burns everything and Raphas's know what the Lake is like.

Hmmmm. So much info and so many curious potential questions; yet silence.
Watch the film "Constantine" with Keenu Reeves and ask, why is the Lake so fu*king so damn close to the truth ?
Answer:anti-matter burns everything and when a sinner stands in the Lake facing upwards, screaming: the reason why you only hear the winds and the flames is because their lungs and lynx (voice box) was burned out before they even crashed into the Lake.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No UFO tech , If there is it's ancient left behind from when they left us here that's the reason religions say someone is coming back . Aliens are not visiting our planet they all ready got what they needed and it wasn't gold .

Global warming could be true with all the pavement we have laid across the world and all the Radar waves being broadcast I'm sure it's heating us up in someway .
edit on 12/3/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Global warming is a hoax no doubt about that , just dive in the real science. (deeper than kurzgezagt). Maybe not ufo tech but tech is more advanced than consumer products. You know it would be an hell of a coincidence if we are living in a universe were everything is possible if tech becomes consumer tech. But tech that makes people independent of the grid is impossible (Free-energy nah , but an exabyte on an iphone XIII+ no prob)

So it's very likely that advanced tech exists that can control the climate.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
One of those extra crazy days on ATS it seems.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Oh how the ignorant are easily programmed to never learn.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I see zero link between the 2, but I'll play along: I'd argue that if aliens are peaceful and we have alien tech, the reason the governments won't release it to fix global warming is because...they make too much money from the system we have in place now, being obsessed with fossil fuels.
For example, it's a lot easier for the government to tax oil, fluctuate the prices of it, etc, than it would be to tax solar energy and fluctuate the prices of it. Say a person has to buy solar panels once every 20ish years (that's just an example, I have no idea how often it actually is); then they wouldn't pay for fossil fuel energy for the next 20 years at least. That doesn't fly with our current government because fossil fuels are too important to their financiers.
Get rid of the government that relies on fossil fuels to become billionaires, and then the tech can advance/be released/whatever.

Personally, I think we need to make big advances in the energy sector in the near future. I've never understood any argument against moving towards more green technology, except for "I don't like change". There's zero downside. If climate change turns out to be a big hoax (I don't believe it's a hoax but I know some people do), what harm would be caused by becoming more green?

Imagine someone who eats a terrible diet, but then decides to start eating a Mediterranean Diet, commonly seen by experts as being one of the healthiest diets on the planet. Sure, nothing negative may have happened to them if they continued to eat a terrible diet (although it very well could have), but what harm came from switching to a healthier diet? None, and arguably, the person is now much healthier for adopting the change. Sure, they'll probably miss the daily double bacon cheeseburgers, but ultimately the decision most likely made them a much healthier person.
That's how I view moving to renewable energy. There really isn't a downside. Sure, some folks will miss things about using fossil fuels, but it'll ultimately be better to move towards renewable.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Bob Lazar documentary comes out tomorrow. He has the most interesting and possible real case of UFO contact I have seen personally. Interested to view it and make up my own mind.

I am leaning towards yes we have them but we have no freaking idea how they work.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Oh how the ignorant are easily programmed to never learn.

And oh how the stupid go full retard.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Please explain oh Masterful Genius.

Maybe look at the front cover of a Magazine "New Statesman" 1986 showing London under 200ft of sea water and the White House surrounded by desert Sand Dunes.

Global Warming stated that by 2010 the 2 cities would be flooded and in a sand dune. Oh how the IGNORANT believed them.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Rapha because: Year

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There are those who sense the future and get terminated by the NWO because they are ready to move from this hell-hole world.

There are those who stay ignorant, take the Mark of the Beast and murder God's followers.

Which side are you on if you are so blind to the truth ?
Example: Out of all the cities on this planet that could have been transformed into a mound of rubble; it just so happened to be Damascus. WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE............

You need to read Isiah 17:1
"See, Damascus will no longer be a city, but will become a heap of ruins."

The haSatan-ist leadership are obeying God's Word by changing Damascus. If you are IGNORANT, they are soon going to change you as well. Ask for the Mark of the Beast to be inserted into your LEFT (Sinistrous) hand and wonder why they laugh in your face.

The Mark (device) will only work in the RIGHT hand or the Forehead. Ask them Why LOLllllllllllll
edit on 3-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You think these guys care about dollars? They create the money. If you are ever thinking about the Illuminati and the real rulers of this Earth and you think their motivation is money, you need to think about it more. Not only do they create the money from thin air, and then print the money, but also they created the entire idea of reserve notes and this monetary system. They get you to care about sigil paper and while you are busy with that they enslave worlds.
edit on 12/3/2018 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm not going to to argue with you over your fairytales.

I don't argue with children about the easter bunny either.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm not going to to argue with you over your fairytales.

Go and tell that to the Globalist Elite and the entire MIC (Military Industrial Complex) because they are OBEYING your fairytale book Word for Word.

Isiah 17:1 has been obeyed by them since the conflict started many years ago. Go Figga LOL and the real fun has only just begun.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
You think these guys care about dollars?

Of course not. They only care about feeding their immortal handlers more innocent blood in never ending misery.

new topics

top topics

join