It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study shows 63% of non citizens on welfare.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Mach2

It's not irrelevant.
We let them in.
I agree we shouldn't have but we are at this point.
Yes, close the border but you can't let people that are already here starve.

Sure you can. To hell with them. If they don't like it they can start walking back to whatever they came from. They are entitled to nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
December 6, 2018

NEW BILL INTRODUCED. Cut off Welfare for Illegals, and Use That Money to Build The Wall.

Source: twitter.com...

Makes sense to me!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe the US should tax the tax havens. Thats where the money is going. Offshore shell companines. Instead you choose to look at the poorest members of society and vilify them.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I actually agree with that tweet. As I said on the first page, I don't blame the immigrants at all, its the system that is screwed up, and it needs to be fixed.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
but you can't let people that are already here starve.

No, but you can send them back to where they came from.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy
In the definition of "welfare" they included things like the Earned Income Tax Credit. That means they consider people who work full time and pay into Social Security and who pay taxes to be on welfare.

Ahem... obviously you don't know what the EITC is. It is welfare, plain and simple.

It is welfare provided in the guise of a 'tax refund', but it isn't. Only those who don't owe any taxes get it.

They also included Social Security disability benefits as welfare. You can't collect disability unless you have a work history.

Whether or not you worked in the past is irrelevant.

Being paid by the government to not work, whether or not you physically can work, is still welfare.

Thay means they included people who worked and paid taxes until they were injured and could work no longer. And they included people who work full time at places like Walmart or McDonalds where a non-living wage is paid and your kids get a little off the cost of a school lunch. Let me define the parameters and I can do a study showing that 100% of Trump bootlickers are on welfare.

Actually, anyone who receives government benefits is receiving welfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join