It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real flatliners?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Seen flatliners? Im curious if you believe this would ever be possible, come back successfully after biological death, 4-6mins after clinically dead.

Now before you say no, couldbt happen, look where we are today from 30 years ago. My heart is dead, i literally have a pump in my blood flowing. Now my condition has never been seen, so anything IS possible.

Now i died clinically 3 times but was revived around the
3 minute mark. I remember nothing, i can report nothing, just nothing.

Do you think the death secret will ever be known? Will we ever be able to bring someone back after biological death has occurred and get the brain ignited again? Only then would it ever be possible to answer what happens.

Is there any program like this running or research projects?

So do you think its ever possible?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We call a dead person, "dead". And that means exactly that. Some have survived being in a state of deadness like , but that is not being dead. Dead is dead. You know, like dead on arrival .

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Death is the point at which the body is unable to maintain the connection to the spirit and the spirit (soul) leaves the dead husk behind.

Life requires a body and a soul.

As yet, science cannot even detect the existence of the Spirit.

Dead is simply a change of state of the spirit.

P

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Seen flatliners? Im curious if you believe this would ever be possible, come back successfully after biological death, 4-6mins after clinically dead.

Now before you say no, couldbt happen, look where we are today from 30 years ago. My heart is dead, i literally have a pump in my blood flowing. Now my condition has never been seen, so anything IS possible.

Now i died clinically 3 times but was revived around the
3 minute mark. I remember nothing, i can report nothing, just nothing.

Do you think the death secret will ever be known? Will we ever be able to bring someone back after biological death has occurred and get the brain ignited again? Only then would it ever be possible to answer what happens.

Is there any program like this running or research projects?

So do you think its ever possible?

We can gain knowledge in our subconscious without knowing it in our conscious life. Just because you did not remember something does not mean nothing happened. Did you have any changes in awareness after these incidents? I do not sense any mental deterioration in you from this from reading your posts.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Only God can make/remake a body and put a Spirit into it, producing a Soul.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I'm not sure a soul has been proven to exist? I think its just consciousness.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

My wife died and had one of those out of body experiences.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

My wife died and had one of those out of body experiences.

Did she tell you about IT?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah.

She came off her motorbike at speed.

She remembers all the doctors and what they said. Then she went to this quiet place beside a stream and there was someone there who she couldn't see, but she knew he loved her. He said that the things she worried about were not important and she needed to forgive herself and others.

Before she could get the guy in focus he said she'd have to go back now.

She spent nearly a month in a coma afterwards but she says she remembered bits of it. Like she was only unresponsive, not unconscious all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
check out a book called the spirit molecule, it's a lot like death in fact I actually thought I was dead for a while before I woke back up

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He said that the things she worried about were not important and she needed to forgive herself and others.

I can relate to this big time. Humans can be petty and small minded. This is one of the reasons why I believe space travel for our entire species is so important. Have you heard of the overview affect?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah.

She came off her motorbike at speed.

She remembers all the doctors and what they said. Then she went to this quiet place beside a stream and there was someone there who she couldn't see, but she knew he loved her. He said that the things she worried about were not important and she needed to forgive herself and others.

Before she could get the guy in focus he said she'd have to go back now.

She spent nearly a month in a coma afterwards but she says she remembered bits of it. Like she was only unresponsive, not unconscious all the time.

When my brother-in-law was in a coma, after a little while people started talking about him as if he wasn't there. It bothered me. A lot. I mentioned it to my sister (his wife) and she agreed, and from then on didn't allow people to talk about how "unlikely" it was for him to recover, etc., in his room there in ICU.

I just felt very strongly that he could hear us and understand.

He did come out of the coma, and we had him with us for another 4 months, but his speech was difficult so we never got to ask him about what he experienced (if anything) when he flatlined and when he was in the coma.

Thank you for sharing your wife's experience with us. It feels good to have my conviction about the coma thing validated.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Just to clarify flat-lining is another name for a cardiac arrest, the heart literally just stops so no electrical activity is detected in the heart so no ECG (EKG for our US cousins). This is different from a heart attack where some of the heart muscle is injured due to a blocked artery or to a VF event (ventricular fibrillation) where the cells in the ventricles of the heart behave chaotically (i.e. they don't pump any blood around the body).
By the way, a defibrillator is only effective on a heart that's in VF, if someone is flat-lining it won't work , CPR's your only hope.
After around 6 minutes with an arrested heart, unless the person is in an extremely cold environment, brain damage can start to occur. If untreated this will very rapidly lead to the brain dying (brain-stem death) and a cessation of all automatic body functions.
If the person is given CPR within around 5 minutes of an arrest and if the CPR is done correctly, you can keep them going potentially indefinitely (the longest I've been involved in one was for over an hour and the patient survived. Thankfully I wasn't on my own. I've seen papers documenting more than 6 hours!!).
The main problem is that when you die (as in brain-stem death, not just having a cardiac arrest) the body immediately starts to change.
Blood settles due to gravity as there's no pump, cells immediately start to die due to not receiving blood and within a very short time it can show signs of livor mortis so even if we were able to bring someone back after then they wouldn't be in a very good way at all.
So once you're dead, you're going to stay that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Congratulations to you and your wife, hope all is still well

I had some idea the longest time someone had be unresponsive/dead was a couple of minutes

then i read this

Woman comes back to life after being dead for 17 hours

Maybe we are putting ourselves in the casket to soon
edit on 5-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
...the longest I've been involved in one was for over an hour and the patient survived...

Flippin' heck. How many ribs were left intact?!?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

...the longest I've been involved in one was for over an hour and the patient survived...

It was on a baby so none were damaged as their ribs are relatively pliable plus you don't have to push quite as hard.
There was a fair bit of bruising though.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

It was on a baby so none were damaged as their ribs are relatively pliable plus you don't have to push quite as hard.
There was a fair bit of bruising though.

Really? Fractures at the costovertebral junctions seem quite common with gripping NAI's, I thought the same held true for CPR?

Either way, good job, I hope the little one recovered happily!

top topics

join