It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay Classy NFL! "He called me a b----' " Player attacks official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Jerry Hughes got into a confrontation with an official off the field this week.

In a video posted by Spectrum News sports anchor Jon Scott, Hughes is seen arguing with an official as he's walking to the locker room.

"You call me a b----, I'll catch you. Trust me, I'll catch you, guaranteed."

twitter.com...

www.usatoday.com...

This should become a meme of some type.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

So how many games is he going to miss?
Or just a big ole fine.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Then the little punk B!tch crybaby millionaire denied it in the locker room interview. This and many other things are why I quit watching NFL two years ago and have not missed it one second.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Then the little punk B!tch crybaby millionaire denied it in the locker room interview. This and many other things are why I quit watching NFL two years ago and have not missed it one second.

This is probably one of the disrespectful POS a-holes that kneels during the national anthem and beats women. I am so done with the NFL. College football is so much better.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: norhoc

This is probably one of the disrespectful POS a-holes that kneels during the national anthem and beats women. I am so done with the NFL. College football is so much better.

While I don’t care if a player kneels before a game but I will say that college ball is way better. F pro ball man.

top topics

join