It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY cancels her bitchy whiny complaining speaking (and coughing) tour

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
I never trusted Hillary nor The Trumps both are the same.

Make all of them be held to high standards not just those two. We all need to be interested in finding the facts for ourselves and using logic. Logic that says no to 700$ toilet seats on the public's dime.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Exactly as I predicted. I'm doubting it will be rescheduled.

Smart Financial Centre released this statement on their website Monday:
"Due to the passing of President George H.W. Bush, the event at the Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 featuring President and Secretary Clinton is being re-scheduled. President and Secretary Clinton will instead travel to Washington D.C. to pay their respects to President Bush and his family. The new date will be announced once confirmed. "

abc13.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Clinton's are worth about $240 million.
It was greed and Hilary's lust for power that kept her going and since she lost, it's been about greed and finding excuses for losing.
Good riddance.

( after thought )
I wonder who she'll blame for this, cause you know she'll never admit it's her own.

Just out of curiosity, what were the Clintons worth BEFORE Bill became POTUS?

I remember them claiming they were broke when they moved into the White House. I doubt anybody believed this, but they sure as heck weren't worth a quarter-billion dollars.

The Obamas show the same pattern. They were lawyers, and by themselves could reasonably afford an upper-middle-class lifestyle, but while Barack was president they somehow managed to acquire enough wealth to buy a private compound in DC and take jet-setting vacations to the French Riviera and private Tahitian islands, among other places.

I have yet to hear anybody in the MSM wonder where their newfound wealth might have come from.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow, leave a hot brown one on the lawn, and all the flies come around.....just like this thread.....only you right-wingers care so deeply about the Clintons, that you actually keep track of her crowd size to some speaking event, 5 years after she has held any office....what small minds do to entertained themselves....

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

That article was posted before the Toronto event went ahead. Got another source?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wonder what their insurance payout will be for this unfortunate cancellation.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pity, because she really did win the election, but she won it for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join