It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY cancels her bitchy whiny complaining speaking (and coughing) tour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yeah, 3,300 in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

It's still decent money isnt it. Didnt people pay hundreds of dollars per seat?

I'd think at this point the Clinton's need every buck they can get.

I read an article yesterday that by the end of the ticket sales, they were being sold for 'single digits', as in less than $10. That's how little people wanted to attend... (and how important it is for them to have the venue look full)

No worries, MSM will never report this mega-FAIL. I’m sure they (MSM) still think she can be POTUS!

Funny you say that. The twittershpere was slamming the author of the article wondering why she had nothing else to report on! You can find a link to the saga on the twitchy website.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
conservatives rejoice. lol.

what a country.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: diggindirt

Or maybe they can focus on Her 2020 presidential run. If that doesn't work out, I've heard a rumor there are plans to put Her in cryogenic stasis and revive her when the technology is there for another run in either 2028 or 2032.

Not gonna happen.

Maybe, just maybe a new Clinton Foundation whistleblower stepped up to the plate, and maybe he is talking to Huber as we speak.

Pure, ahem, "speculation".......

I love it when a plan comes together......

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

F 'ing
Clinton
Unlimited
National
Treason
about to get epic fisting....
edit on 2-12-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

She is fair game as long as she is on the porch.
She can go inside if she wants to be left alone.....

edit on 3-12-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It will be rather entertaining if she runs for President again.
Given the sickness in America (and millions of votes from illegals, dead people and out of state votes), she may even win.
I think America is truly lost so it might be at least entertaining watching her turn the country into Venezuela

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The Houston Chron is still advertising Killary and Bill coming there next week

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch for a "medical episode" soon.

She is due to answer some questions under oath per some court order got by Judicial Watch.

3 charged-- including exec with past ties to Clintons-- in alleged scheme to defraud Pentagon billions, DOJ says

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah, those indictments are right around the corner alright. Hiding under Obama’s real birf certificate or so I am told, lmao. a reply to: M5xaz

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yeah, 3,300 tickets sold in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

[Elton John impersonation]
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever will....

[/Elton John impersonation]

Hillary seems to think of herself as a modern-day Susan B Anthony, but really she's more likely to be remembered as our version of Malificent.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OlderNDirt

The Houston Chron is still advertising Killary and Bill coming there next week

So far, the first tour date in Las Vegas was cancelled, but Bill and Hillary did show up for their gigs in Ontario and Montreal on November 27th & 28th. (The linked article in the original OP is dated, November 14th.)

I'm waiting to see if their Sugarland gig gets cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Waiting to see if they use the excuse of not wanting to interfere with any kind of George H.W. Bush funerals, memorials, National Day of Mourning, etc.. I guess we'll know by tomorrow since that's when the Sugarland, Texas show is supposed to take place.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I guess since Hillary coughs, this makes Mr Trump the poster boy for good healthy lifestyle choices.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Christ this is like 4chan. And no I'm not a Hillary gsm, but mocking an ageing woman for coughing? Imagine if that was your nan.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85 - Couldn't agree more. As I said in the above post I don't think Mr Trump is the poster boy for healthy living either .... but Hillary!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I honestly think they still believe they have the world by the kahoonas. The next several weeks will be interesting to watch.

Just out of curiosity, when the FBI comes to arrest her, will her secret service detail back down? Not sure that's ever happened before.

Fred..

Their power lies in all the dirt that they obtained on other politicians when they used the FBI as their personal PI firm.

They still have an incredible amount of power don't kid yourself.

Half of the politicians in government probably invest a great deal of time making sure the Clinton's aren't assassinated or killed in an "accident" to avoid the dead mans trigger that would release all the dirt to the media.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
The Clintons have cancelled their multi-city "Hillary lost because of Russians, UFOs, space mind control, I-am-entitled-to-the-Presidency-because-Bill-cheated-on-me" drivel speaking tour.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Officially, because of poor ticket sales.

Or...maybe, just maybe, the real reason is because the BEATCH is about to get investigated and charged.......

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice reminder of one of the reasons she deserves to be president.

Other ones:

She's a woman.
Yellow man bad.
She has extensive experience - mostly in activities counter-productive to the interests of people at large.
At this point, what difference does it make that she really belongs behind bars?
Did I mention that she's a woman?

One reason Trump won, was as simple as: "If this is the only woman available to be picked as president, do we REALLY need one?"

A horrible, horrible person - I'm sure nobody even knows half of what these Clintons' been up to.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo.

edit on 3-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo.

edit on 3-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo Part III.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Clinton's are worth about $240 million.
It was greed and Hilary's lust for power that kept her going and since she lost, it's been about greed and finding excuses for losing.
Good riddance.

( after thought )
I wonder who she'll blame for this, cause you know she'll never admit it's her own.

Just out of curiosity, what were the Clintons worth BEFORE Bill became POTUS?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I never trusted Hillary nor The Trumps both are the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nickelback packs a larger crowd than Hillary.

And I would hope so!

Who are they? oh yea a modestly famous rock band.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
conservatives rejoice. lol.

what a country.

Democrats too, go figure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join