It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY cancels her bitchy whiny complaining speaking (and coughing) tour

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe now their schedule is cleared they can motor on down to Georgia and gets parts as extras on The Walking Dead. Not much makeup needed in either case.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperkill
people are tired of these clowns and no one. Not even democrats want to hear her speak. what can she possibly have to say?

Ummm...damn dude...that has got to be a record...eight same posts...or four double posts...of the same post...

Octuplets...?

That’s going to leave some stretch marks...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Yeah, 3,300 tickets sold in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

She should sell tickets to her trial. I would like to see that.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Or maybe they can focus on Her 2020 presidential run. If that doesn't work out, I've heard a rumor there are plans to put Her in cryogenic stasis and revive her when the technology is there for another run in either 2028 or 2032.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Maybe just the head. They can put it on a donkey in either 2028 or 2032.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yeah, 3,300 in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

It's still decent money isnt it. Didnt people pay hundreds of dollars per seat?

I'd think at this point the Clinton's need every buck they can get.

I read an article yesterday that by the end of the ticket sales, they were being sold for 'single digits', as in less than $10. That's how little people wanted to attend... (and how important it is for them to have the venue look full)

No worries, MSM will never report this mega-FAIL. I’m sure they (MSM) still think she can be POTUS!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
People are finally waking up to the truth. Better late than never!

Cant wait to hear the excuse for having to cancel.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm just shocked they expected people to pay. What's the deal with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Must be all the Hiatian voodoo.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: M5xaz

*yawn*

See, you've been at it so long that your tired responses are literally making you yawn.

Hmmmm, you really think so? Or maybe, just maybe, anyone who isn't apart of the Conservative Cult 45 are sick and tired of you people harping on Clinton. She's nothing now but a private citizen yet you people cannot let her go. Now, if any real news came out that she was actually under investigation for crimes or what not, then I'd be interested, but this thread, like so many from past ATS conservatives, is nothing but a yawn fest designed for ATS conservatives to flag, star, and circle jerk about their favorite woman in the whole wide world.

Move on people, this is pathetic.
edit on 2-12-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yeah, 3,300 in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

It's still decent money isnt it. Didnt people pay hundreds of dollars per seat?

I'd think at this point the Clinton's need every buck they can get.

I read an article yesterday that by the end of the ticket sales, they were being sold for 'single digits', as in less than $10. That's how little people wanted to attend... (and how important it is for them to have the venue look full)

Ouch, that's rough. Also would piss off early ticket buyers that likely paid hundreds. That getting out would certainly drive attendance down much further.

Guess it's on to the next money making scheme.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You can still win a glass of Chardonnay and watch a Broadway show with her...

If you are #ing deranged, that is.

www.omaze.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I read an article yesterday written by a Canadian journalist who attended a Billary event in Canada a few days ago. She was disappointed in the event as a whole, was wondering why they were still touring and spend most of the article talking about the event itself and how empty the stadium was, and how the event staff kept putting up and moving curtains around to block off all the empty seats in an attempt to make the event look fuller.

Weak-ass Billary....no one likes you!!! Not even Canada!

edit on 0726x6707America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dam Russian collusion!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: diggindirt

Or maybe they can focus on Her 2020 presidential run. If that doesn't work out, I've heard a rumor there are plans to put Her in cryogenic stasis and revive her when the technology is there for another run in either 2028 or 2032.

Putting her away wouldn't make them any money. There is good money to be made from those Walking Dead dolls. Since she can't walk very well she would have to be one of the chained zombies but that might work. They would get far more exposure and profit from a popular tv show than from going about charging people to hear her cough and hack. Each new doll from that show just flies off the shelf.
edit on 2-12-2018 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

They are fully aware that they are on the way out. I suspect their handlers told them to be the current 'front' for the democratic party. As the next presidential election approaches, they will quietly retire Billary and then present their new anointed 'front' for the party. Which will be Michelle Obama, or Biden, or some other designated successor. To role them out now would risk burnout by the time 2020 comes around.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

She probably needs the time off to sacrifice more chickens (code for children) to Moloch.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nickelback packs a larger crowd than Hillary.

Nickelback sells out...every single time....

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

*yawn*

See, you've been at it so long that your tired responses are literally making you yawn.

Hmmmm, you really think so? Or maybe, just maybe, anyone who isn't apart of the Conservative Cult 45 are sick and tired of you people harping on Clinton. She's nothing now but a private citizen yet you people cannot let her go. Now, if any real news came out that she was actually under investigation for crimes or what not, then I'd be interested, but this thread, like so many from past ATS conservatives, is nothing but a yawn fest designed for ATS conservatives to flag, star, and circle jerk about their favorite woman in the whole wide world.

What I find pathetic is the hypocritical position when someone states it is pathetic to post in threads related to HRC but then posts (usually multiple times) in those very same threads. I also wasn’t under the impression that threads and posts could only be made about actual politicians and not their policies, positions, or their INTENT TO RUN FOR POTUS IN 2020...which is the only reason for the failed tour HRC just abandoned.

Your attempts to silence people by calling them pathetic will fail miserably and quite likely have the opposite effect of what you were hoping. Last I checked, free speech was still a thing, at least in these United States...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

*yawn*

You know damn well she is going to make another run at it. Google it and you will see how many people are telling her to STOP!!

There is definitely some crowing going on while we watch her burn, wont deny that but can you honestly blame people for the amount of insults she threw to anyone that didnt listen to her and her media cronies?

Its the sweatest justice and i say crow till your heart is content.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join