It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY cancels her bitchy whiny complaining speaking (and coughing) tour

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
maybe, just maybe, the real reason is because the BEATCH is about to get investigated and charged.......

Except she's not about to be investigated or charged... Seriously, get a grip on reality dude!

Plus, even if you were able to provide a legitimate link, rather than some obvious fake news right-wing propaganda nonsense... I'd still fail to see what rational point you were trying to make in your OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: M5xaz

Nickelback packs a larger crowd than Hillary.

Hmmmmm, given Bill's "sexual diddles", I'm thinking more Loverboy than Nickelback....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

maybe, just maybe, the real reason is because the BEATCH is about to get investigated and charged.......

Except she's not about to be investigated or charged... Seriously, get a grip on reality dude!

Plus, even if you were able to provide a legitimate link, rather than some obvious fake news right-wing propaganda nonsense... I'd still fail to see what rational point you were trying to make in your OP.

I know you don't get it....low iQ libtards......what could possibly be wrong with your "Queen".
After all, you know all about her from TV....

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I could sit on a stage, complain about my irritable bowel and get a larger crowd than Hillary and Bill.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just the title alone made my day. 😂

And, yes, some very interesting developments as regards Clinton Foundation, Uranium 1, Rosatom, and more! Something be happening with all that.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Neither is President Trump.

But ‘fake news left wing propaganda’ is telling the easily-manipulated that he is.

He is not.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Spoken like someone living in America. Hows the water down there?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

*yawn*

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
She had the coughing spell because she was choking on her lies.

I like Hillary jokes. In finland hill is maki. Alter it a bit and you got mockery.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

*yawn*

See, you've been at it so long that your tired responses are literally making you yawn.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Michelle is making money hand over fist while shelling on her "marriage" and cursing.

The Dems must be so proud. What a graceful first lady. Then of course, the Bush's just love them.

What going on?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
people are tired of these clowns and no one. Not even democrats want to hear her speak. what can she possibly have to say?

link   
people are tired of these clowns and no one. Not even democrats want to hear her speak. what can she possibly have to say?

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Yeah, 3,300 in a 19k seat venue will do that. Bet they still won’t get that their candle has flamed out...

It's still decent money isnt it. Didnt people pay hundreds of dollars per seat?

I'd think at this point the Clinton's need every buck they can get.

I read an article yesterday that by the end of the ticket sales, they were being sold for 'single digits', as in less than $10. That's how little people wanted to attend... (and how important it is for them to have the venue look full)
edit on 2-12-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join