It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Canova demands new election against Wasserman Schultz do to fraud

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
An independent progressive named Tim Canova running against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is now demanding a new election with paper ballots only counted in public after possible misdoings by, you guessed it, DWS pal Brenda Snipes in Broward County.

"Tim Canova, independent candidate in Florida’s 23rd Congressional District, has filed a motion for a court to invalidate the results of the 2018 general election and declare that a “new election shall proceed with hand-marked paper ballots that are counted by hand in public and reported immediately and publicly at the local precinct level.”

"...In the details of Canova’s court filing, Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes [is alleged to have] “engaged in misconduct that was sufficient to change or place in doubt the results of the 2018 election.”

Canova cites Snipes, Dozel Spencer, the SOE Director of Voting Equipment, and other deputy supervisors “violated their oaths to faithfully perform their duties, engaged in repeated misconduct and violations of state and federal laws, including criminal statutes.”

"Unfortunately, this is only the most recent instance of what is now a pattern of misconduct by Snipes regarding paper ballots, as it follows barely a year after Snipes unlawfully destroyed hundreds of boxes of all paper ballots cast in Broward County in the 2016 Democratic primary for Florida’s 23rd Congressional district between Canova and Schultz, in violation of state and federal law and while Canova’s prior lawsuit to inspect those ballots was pending, as already determined on summary judgment by the Florida Circuit Court."

"In addition to Snipes’ failure to safeguard the integrity of the paper ballots in the 2018 general election for FL-23, the certification of the purported results is based on inadequate and incomplete information, and it is therefore an invalid certification of those results. More specifically, approximately 98,000 votes are reported by Snipes to have been cast for Schultz without any indication as to how and when those votes were cast. To date, Snipes still has not provided this information about the “98,000 votes from nowhere.” These votes alone are enough to change the results of this election, or at the very least to place in doubt these results."

www.zerohedge.com...

As the article mentions, Canova dealt with these too and illegalities when he ran against DWS in 2016, and Snipes illegally destroyed ballots so the elections results could not be verified.

Here is a video of him describing this on Jimmy Dores show.

I routinely say that at the establishment levels, the Republicans and Democrats seem to be the same. Neither side wants potential outsiders getting in.

That is why it troubles me seeing people on the left cheer on the corruption or incompetence we see from the intel community going after Trump.

I say that this will eventually be used to go after outsiders on the left as well.

Here we see a progressive, who btw I disagree with heavily on most policy, actually doing his best to resist by at least bring attention to this possible corruption on all sides.

Meanwhile, where are all of the Democrat politicians and media people who shout about russian interference or the importance of counting all votes at? Surely they would be behind this mans attempts to redo the election?

But of course they are silent, because they arent interested in a just system, they just want their establishment people to win by any means necessary.

And the fact that Florida governor, Republican Rick Scott allowed Snipes to keep her job after 2016 shows he and the Republicans werent too concerned about possible fraud until it hurt them.

I applaud Canova, and hope his efforts leads to the outing of the corruption he faced, though I wont hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How hilarious a progressive is upset at progressive tactics.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why was Wasserman Schultz forced to step down from her top DNC position?

Can't remember too well, refresh my memory please.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Even Democrats must see that destroying the integrity of the political process is a harbinger of the end of our Republic. I don't see how any sane citizen can support this crap the Dems have been pulling. I guess 2016 taught them that if people won't vote for them they will simply cheat to win with apparently zero consequences.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Even Democrats must see that destroying the integrity of the political process is a harbinger of the end of our Republic. I don't see how any sane citizen can support this crap the Dems have been pulling. I guess 2016 taught them that if people won't vote for them they will simply cheat to win with apparently zero consequences.

They want th erepublic to fail so they can build a democrat controlled nation,with no electoral college and no 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I heard rumors that Debbie was in contract negotiations with The Vatican, to use her likeness on a new generation of gargoyles.

The Vatican, in a short press release stated, that "the old gargoyles just aren't scary enough in the digital age... Debbie has done a great service to mankind, lending her visage to a new generation of terror and nightmares..."

You read it here first, folks...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And Free Speech only for those who support them.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They want th erepublic to fail so they can build a democrat controlled nation,with no electoral college and no 2nd amendment.

Unfortunately for everyone, what will follow the failure of the republic won't be a leftist utopia. Almost certainly, it will be a military dictatorship. See what's happening right now in Venezuela for an example.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I find it funny that many of the ats members who routinely discuss the fraudulent practices of gerrymandering, or in my opinion incorrectly decry voter ID efforts or roll clearings as suppression are totally silent when we see possible fraud on a large scale by establishment democrats against an independent progressive.

I would hate to think their interest in condemning fraudulent election practices are merely partisan.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: yuppa

Unfortunately for everyone, what will follow the failure of the republic won't be a leftist utopia. Almost certainly, it will be a military dictatorship. See what's happening right now in Venezuela for an example.

well the right is mostly military so a leftist one will prolly not happen.

top topics

join