It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdering cop out on bail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Remember on July 15, Justine Damond, also known as Justine Ruszczyk, had called 911 to report what she feared was a woman being raped behind her home.

Officer Noor, who was in the passenger seat of the squad car, shot Damond through the open window on the driver's side after he and Harrity were "spooked" by a noise.
Prosecutoring attornys said Thursday they are seeking to charge Mohamed Noor with intentional second-degree murder in the death of Damond.

"A person acts with the intent to kill not just when they have the purpose of causing death, but also when they believe that their act, if successful, will result in death," prosecutors wrote in a court filing. "As a trained police officer, the defendant was fully aware that such a shot would kill Ms. Ruszczyk, a result he clearly intended.” www.foxnews.com...
“Body cameras were not turned on until after the shooting incident. The squad camera was not turned on. Investigators are aware of no video or audio of the shooting. The BCA’s investigation does not determine whether a law enforcement agency policy was violated. That would be reviewed through the agency’s internal affairs process,” continued the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

Dispatch audio of police shooting of Justine Damond.

There is also a prior Federal Complaint against Noor. According to Social Worker Theresa Graham, Noor and the other officers “without any reasonable or legal cause” of forcing “their way into Plaintiff’s house,” where they’re accused of having “violently and forcibly detained her, and transported her to a hospital against her will.” She’s alleging violations of constitutional rights. She alleged that she had called 911 “to report an unknown young male who was sitting on her retaining wall behind her house, smoking marijuana and appeared to be under the influence of drugs.” heavy.com...

Justine Damond originally trained as a Veterinary Surgeon, and also studied and practiced yoga and meditation for over 17 years.

edit on V142018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 02 Dec 2018 12:14:54 -06001 by Violater1 because: bgfj,tlk

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Calling BS, that both were turned off.

heavy.com...

“Body cameras were not turned on until after the shooting incident. The squad camera was not turned on. Investigators are aware of no video or audio of the shooting. The BCA’s investigation does not determine whether a law enforcement agency policy was violated. That would be reviewed through the agency’s internal affairs process,” continued the BCA.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Calling BS, that both were turned off.

heavy.com...

“Body cameras were not turned on until after the shooting incident. The squad camera was not turned on. Investigators are aware of no video or audio of the shooting. The BCA’s investigation does not determine whether a law enforcement agency policy was violated. That would be reviewed through the agency’s internal affairs process,” continued the BCA.

It makes me wonder if those two were doing something bad, and that's why the cameras were turned off.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah, you don't turn off both body cams and your squad cam when you are responding to a rape call.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Maybe they were the one's doing the raping, or their buddies. And then comes along some witness during it all.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

these cameras should ALWAYS be turned on. In fact there should not be an option to turn them off. The feed should go to an independent body and available for all to see.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Maybe they were the one's doing the raping, or their buddies. And then comes along some witness during it all.

That could be very possible. I was thinking a drug deal or payoff of some kind.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Op so its your opnion th ecop is a killer right? it hasnt been proven in court yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I mean....he's definitely a killer. That's pretty well established.

Murderer or not is a different question.

As to the question of whether the cameras should have/could have been turned off: in my area, both BWCs and the dash camera should have been activated en route to the call, given the nature of it.

And no, BWCs should not be on and recording at all times and available for anybody and everybody to view.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I remember the diversity hire. Once again proving that hiring by diversity alone will never make things better and will never better things in this country.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

well murderer was what i was going for lol. thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is why I absolutely do not trust police and I tell my kids especially my daughters to be afraid of police. They need better accountability and actual punishments for bad cops.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So what is the bet that woman caught those cops getting it on in the squad car and that's why she was shot, I'd reckon the odds are reasonable...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What does this have to do with "diversity hire"? bad cops come in all different shapes, sizes, colours.

new topics

top topics

join