It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Body may be worth $45Million+... LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"It may be illegal, immoral, and certainly ill-advised, but selling every usable part of your body could fetch upwards of $45 million, according to a survey in the August issue of Wired magazine."

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20030703/od_nm/body_money_dc

This is almost beyond belief. One has to seriously wonder and how demented we human beings can get......or maybe not. You decide. After all, it is your body.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In some odd demented way,
I actualy was thinking of what i could do with all that money.
I wish my sperm could go for alotta money.
Who actually buys these body parts? I heard of this in 3rd world asian countrys.
Deep

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hmmm............the state I'm in, my body parts would probably amount to about �2. 50....

Isn't selling body parts a more civilised form of prostitution? Selling your body for other peoples purposes........don't sound right to me

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You guys are hilarious. Zero.....that 'sperm' comment was

Seeling your body parts, I would much assume is for those with 'serious money' to buy said 'parts'?

Thoughts? I think it sucks but that my opinion.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well, you can't sell them all then you'd be dead. but, if you are having drastic money issues and this is the only way to climb out...i say, do what you do. it is your body afterall. it's really between the two parties concerned oh and the black market middle man. not none of our BI. that's my opinion.

still, it's kinda sad how they do in the 3rd world. cause i seen a dateline or 48 hrs on the subject...rich folk in Israel were payin for these kidneys and the middle men were cheatin the impoverished sellers out of their full payment.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So...after you've sold your entire body (glorified prostituition
)...

Who gets the money?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
...can see it now...old type mechanic checks out new possible body:

Well heck man...I don't like the mileage on this one, the rear-end is sagging, pretty sure the rings shot judging by the fumes...it smokes too dang much, and them head-lights are obviously aftermarket...yeah, it may be comfortable and give a good ride...but lord knows how much body-work its gonna need in the next few years...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Well heck man...I don't like the mileage on this one, the rear-end is sagging, pretty sure the rings shot judging by the fumes...it smokes too dang much, and them head-lights are obviously aftermarket...yeah, it may be comfortable and give a good ride...but lord knows how much body-work its gonna need in the next few years...

Peace,
ALIEN

Holy crap, that's good!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

===========================================

I'm probably going to recieve another warning, but what the hell
In my opinion I wish it sucked, and I would gladly give away one particular body part to a woman who had a taste for it.
Please forgive my base instinct

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

===========================================

I'm probably going to recieve another warning, but what the hell
In my opinion I wish it sucked, and I would gladly give away one particular body part to a woman who had a taste for it.
Please forgive my base instinct

ok Tut, you got me on that one...I would have to agree with that.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Peace,
ALIEN

absolutely hillarious alien!

new topics

top topics

join