It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravan Migrants Back Down From Storming Border – Say They Were Lied to About Entering US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I don't know why I'm here, but I do know why a lot of other members are. Confirmation bias and an outlet to let their prejudices fly without consequences. It's a safe space for those wanting to vent their hate for other people.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Aallanon

so far, it's just Cali, perhaps it's time for them to go it on their own, as they seemed to be interested in not long ago.
I believe there was some argument as to how many wonderful things they bring to the economy, so they would have wonderful trade avenues. They could be the first nation on the planet with open borders and we could just build the wall around Cali. All the migrants would flock to the utopia that is Southern California.

Aha! It just dawned on me. The reason why so many lefties are coming from Cali to Texas isnt' because of jobs. It's because it's on the border of Mexico!!!! That speaks volumes. That's one HUGE conspiracy.

ok... Taking off my tinfoil hat now. sorta

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My cousin outside of san Diego and he says they have been told they will be able to cross freely after the first of the year because the dims will be in charge.

Who knows but it's been awful quiet.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't know why I'm here, but I do know why a lot of other members are. Confirmation bias and an outlet to let their prejudices fly without consequences. It's a safe space for those wanting to vent their hate for other people.

Yeah, well at least that's what your glaringly obvious bias filters are telling you.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Yeah, well at least that's what your glaringly obvious bias filters are telling you.

Well if you don't see the blantant hate being spewed out here by some members that's very telling, there's an old poker saying " if you can't spot the sucker at the table it's you"...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I have to agree and too have noticed libs enjoy coming here and piling on the hate because it's an open forum ran by adults to talk.

The plantation dims really show their true colors here but generally don't bring much debate to the place.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He says "a lot" you say "some" I say a few. There's plenty of reasonable people here with strong opinions and usually facts to back them up. Opinions don't equal prejudices and I see very little of that here. What I see is liberals losing in a logical debate then falling back on "hate" and "prejudice" as the reason instead of facing the truth.
Also, I don't need a "safe space" I can take care of myself. The most absurd part is his continued delusion that he's above it all.
edit on 12 5 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

There are plenty of members who are prejudiced against Democrats. Read almost any thread on the front page and you'll see those glaringly obvious prejudices flying everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join