It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravan Migrants Back Down From Storming Border – Say They Were Lied to About Entering US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yet that is exactly what CNN said happened and claimed to have investigative journalists that confirmed it.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The media dictates what is discussed on these boards. You consider that to be thinking on your own? I don't, I consider it being spoon fed.
edit on 12/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: incoserv

The media dictates what is discussed on these boards. You consider that to be thinking on your own? I don't.

Why are you here on ATS then?

Nobody cares what you think, the only reason people respond to you is because they like to watch you melt.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Ignore him. He only comes here to spout his old tired BS and derail the thread. This starts another back and forth about how we've heard his crap so many times before and he'll tell us how superior and above it all he is. Then he'll finish with, "Wow, you guys sure like to talk about me!"
Textbook attention whore behavior.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ah, so just as I expected the caravan led nowhere. It was good propaganda I guess, people ate it up and still are, just like every other subjective issue the media conjures up for us to fight each other over.

You guys are such suckers, you continually fall for the propaganda over and over and are no less blind to the fact that it's all propaganda.

It "led nowhere" because Trump sent the military so we were PREPARED when they tried to bum rush the border last weekend. It also is not over with. It is an ongoing situation still.

What role did the military play in subverting this crisis ?

They fortified the border, installed razor wire, and provided a presence that stopped a mob from entering illegally. It was in the news, you didn't see it?

No I didn't see it, the border agents were the ones that fired the tear gas when some migrants attempted to break through, the migrants would not have seen the military presence or even known about them being there so it stands to reason the military were not the reason these people did not get in.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No I didn't see it

Look somewhere besides CNN

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Did CNN or anyone say how many the DHS were paying and supporting? Read they were using whatsapp for caravan group communication and be interesting to know how anyone could join the group...

Presume DHS infiltrated the group sponsoring the Caravan, before it started, not after.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

No I didn't see it

Look somewhere besides CNN

The only part the military played in stopping the migrants was on TV, where you get your talking points from, of course the media will say the military subverted the crisis, they spent a whole lot of tax dollars for this little stunt and people want to know their money is being well spent, so you see that's why from your point of view the military being deployed was effective, however from the migrants point of view not so much ,perhaps you can show me where CNN reports what I just said...
edit on 3-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't care about the Migrant/invaders POV

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I believe that you don't care, however my point stands the military didn't stop the migrants caravan, perhaps you should stop letting the media do the thinking for you.

edit on 3-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well it’s clear you get your talking points from
CNN. It’s unfortunate so many people believe the leftist state propaganda. And oh by the way, I’m sure you were right there on the border to aeeveith your own eyes what has been happening.

edit on 3-12-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The bloodsucking, self-serving jerks who FUNDED this whole thing - the chartered buses, the food and water for lo all these many, many miles should be FUNDING their shelter, food, hygiene and medical costs...NOT MEXICO. But, oh gosh, where are they now??

Someone needs to look for them...I suggest you check George Soros's back pocket.

If there ARE innocent, misled people...who just "believed" all the lies about asylum...it is tragic. Doesn't change my mind about keeping them out. No one forced them to come (although they certainly paved the way for them). It's too bad that it'll be a long walk home.

#turnbackthecaravan

#turnthebeastaround

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So I'm sure you can find an article from CNN stating the same thing I just did?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Illegal immigrants already in America cost American tax payers 6o billion dollars per year, so they say. Not a drop in the bucket by any stretch.

So please answer these questions, anyone.

Do you think it's right that struggling US taxpayers should bear the burden of their cost and the additional cost of even more immigrants, illegal or not?

Should the huge population of homeless and hungry vets as well as US citizens that are not getting help continue to be ignored so that we may fund and support immigrants from other countries (regardless of legality)?

Why would you want to add to our existing problems that are currently going unresolved and ignored?

How logical is it to compound our existing problems in order to support people from other countries that want our jobs?

Curios of your thoughts on these concerns many of us have.

edit on 3-12-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Fair to say those that run this human farm really don't care much about what any of us think, immigrants are useful because they will work the menial jobs nobody else wants to do and that is important for the economy to keep rolling on. I agree it's unfair to citizens but other than complain what can we do about it?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And the problem with them winning the House this past election is that they will have a false sense of pushing the same agenda that made them lose the presidency and the more seats in the Senat, and probably make them think that they can continue diving deeper into the far-left pool.

So next year is going to be primary season for the DNC, if Obama was that 2007 Senator running in 2019 I don't think he could win the primary, he is not far enough left for this incarnation of the DNC. That is very sad for America.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Fair to say those that run this human farm really don't care much about what any of us think, immigrants are useful because they will work the menial jobs nobody else wants to do and that is important for the economy to keep rolling on. I agree it's unfair to citizens but other than complain what can we do about it?

We can stop it from happing any further and put our money into helping our own is what we can do. Of course the left would find a way to label it inhumane for ultimately trying to be humane.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The left right issue is for the plebs to argue semantics, those that rule roost don't lean either way, nor do they have any loyalty to a country.
edit on 4-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Dreamer used to be an insult now it's a term of endearment
edit on 4-12-2018 by Prene because: The ol ats dick pic downloader spyware acting up

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Once again...TRUMP WAS RIGHT!

Why can't people just wake up to the fact that Trump is doing and saying the Truth? Oh, because MSM continues to lie to the people...MSM is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join