It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today I interviewed an Exorcist Bishop. Zazz Podcast.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He is ordained. Violator rehashed the link from page one by a former embittered twitter follower who has no idea that Catholicism or Christianity is not limited to reporting in to the Roman Catholic Pope.
All minsters, priest and and pastors fro protestant, to Orthodox to Maronite to Pentecostal to Baptist aren't made invalid because some silly woman doesn't understand that christian does not = roman catholic reporting in to the Vatican. He has never said he is Roman Catholic.

See here it may help explain, Thanks for listening, hopefully you enjoyed it a little lol.
esotericcatholic.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Half way through and just loving this Zazz! Oh and your accent, OMG, love that too!

You must do more of these!!!

Ok, going to finish listening now.

Thanks Night and everyone else I haven't gotten to who has enjoyed my ep 1 podcast

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Listening now.

Did you know you were Aussie?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

He is ordained. Violator rehashed the link from page one by a former embittered twitter follower who has no idea that Catholicism or Christianity is not limited to reporting in to the Roman Catholic Pope.
All minsters, priest and and pastors fro protestant, to Orthodox to Maronite to Pentecostal to Baptist aren't made invalid because some silly woman doesn't understand that christian does not = roman catholic reporting in to the Vatican. He has never said he is Roman Catholic.
See here it may help explain, Thanks for listening, hopefully you enjoyed it a little lol.
esotericcatholic.org...

No mam, I did not know anything about a twitter comment. I did do a Bing and Google search using, " Is Bishop Bryan D. Ouellette a catholic priest?" (or facsimile there of). I only looked at any finding that was related to Catholicism. That is why I included a photo of the real Bishop Ouellette, at the bottom of my comment. Additionally, the fourth paragraph in your finely written OP states, "You may have seen Catholic Bishop Bryan D. Ouellette on the Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures or listened to him on the radio. " And he alludes to it during your interview.
It is true, that anyone can obtain credentials and say they are clergy,even start there own church. This is what he has done.
For this matter, I can get my clergy credentials and be addressed as Bishop Violater of the holy rock, churches of St. John and St. Paul northeast orthodox catholic diocese. You can go to my website violatingbishop@ northeast orthodoxcatholicdiocese.org (I just made that up). Please buy my books and subscribe/like to my utube channel.
edit on V392018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 02 Dec 2018 18:39:46 -06001 by Violater1 because: jhgdvfnkig

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Though he is knowledgeable, I sure hope no one worships the ground he walks on.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 2-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I didn't mean to imply that I didn't enjoy your podcast. It was very entertaining- thank you!

I know that priests and bishops and other titles are not limited to Catholicism. No argument there. But I would like to see this guy's credentials. Where was he schooled? Of which church, exactly, is he a bishop?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Though I may not believe everything I hear or watch, I love hearing about other people's philosophies, thoughts and ideas. I would have to listen again to ponder some things. There is so much about our existence that we don't have the answers to. I don't think any one person has all the answers. It is always good to keep an open mind though as there is far more to life than we could ever know or comprehend.

I did enjoy listening to this and would love to see more podcasts by our lovely Zazz. I have always had an interest in the paranormal, UFO's, unexplained mysteries, philosophy etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

/

"What you're saying, AS A CATHOLIC BISHOP, is that humans were not created 7,000 years ago."

This was said by you, Zazz, to this "bishop," at approximately 90 minutes into the convo.

So at least for the duration of the interview, you yourself thought he was a Catholic bishop.

Why did you since then change your mind?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
thea reply to: KansasGirl

There are more denominations of Catholicism than just Roman Catholic.

I have not changed my mind and said he is NOT a Catholic Bishop.

I'm not sure what you are trying to 'catch out' here and you may have missed my op where I clearly say this isn't saying I subscribe to any theology. I just interviewed a priest of a denomination NOT belonging to the ROMAN Catholic denomination, but of the Nicholean CATHOLIC denomination who happens to be on TV as a exorcist bishop.

I linked his website to you or you can go to his twitter and ask his credentials if you need clarity. When I did the radio show here for 5 years we interviewed the church of Satan, The former head of the UFO investigations of the MOD, The grandson of Americas worst serial Killer H H Holmes to name a few... but I didn't demand any of their credentials either. Do whatcha gotta do KG...

For more information on the multi denominational arms of Catholicism see below. Cheers zazz

Catholicity (from Greek καθολικότητα της εκκλησίας, "catholicity of the church")[1] or catholicism (from Greek καθολικισμός, "universal doctrine") is a concept that encompasses the beliefs and practices of numerous Christian denominations.
While catholicism is most commonly associated with the faith and practices of the Catholic Church led by the Pope in Rome,[2] the traits of catholicity, and thus the term catholic, are also claimed and possessed by other denominations
such as the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Oriental Orthodox Church, the Assyrian Church of the East. It also occurs in Lutheranism, Anglicanism, as well as Independent Catholicism and other Christian denominations.
While traits used to define catholicity, as well as recognition of these traits in other denominations, vary among these groups, such attributes include formal sacraments, an episcopal polity, apostolic succession, highly structured liturgical worship, and other shared Ecclesiology.
[3][4

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Listening now.

I do now ! lol thanks buddy !

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Listening now.

I do now ! lol thanks buddy !

Happy to help!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
An extremely interesting interview, very well presented and paced. Like an early Christmas present that has educated me immensely.

I must say the Bishop's credentials are much less relevant to me than the actual ideas expressed - which I don't automatically accept, of course, but they provide an enthralling basis despite the difficulty of providing hard evidence for them.

A perfect example is the discussion of Tulpas formed from cosmic energy at the point of death (63 minutes in), their nature dependent on the anger/rage experienced just before death. Fascinating and disturbing in equal measure, but hey, perhaps comfort emananates from the lack of absolute evidence.

The earlier Trickster ideas in relation to Utah, Skinwalker Ranch and associated Jung theories, were easier to digest and mull over. Plus, 'Heaven' and our overall existence existing outside of our accepted notion of time was also fascinating (70 mins in) despite my mininal religious beliefs (ie agnostic).

Even Dr Who, Harry Potter and The Matrix are thrown into a very curious mix!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks SC! I'll do a few more, once a month , then take it from there. Wasn't planning anything long term but we'll see.

Please do! You're a wonderful interviewer!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

THANK YOU for your reply ABOUT the podcast. Much appreciated and I am delighted you enjoyed it!

A perfect example is the discussion of Tulpas formed from cosmic energy at the point of death (63 minutes in), their nature dependent on the anger/rage experienced just before death. Fascinating and disturbing in equal measure, but hey, perhaps comfort emananates from the lack of absolute evidence.

I've seen a few people discuss Tulpas here on ATS, I think Baddogmas meta cafe, the first thread, got into it in more detail so you could check that out for more info.

The earlier Trickster ideas in relation to Utah, Skinwalker Ranch and associated Jung theories, were easier to digest and mull over. Plus, 'Heaven' and our overall existence existing outside of our accepted notion of time was also fascinating (70 mins in) despite my mininal religious beliefs (ie agnostic).

Yes the heaven and hell discussion IS interesting, it reminded me of a thread back in 08 about the nature of time, and some really good debates on whether time is a fixed landscape or in flux in the 4th dimension. I will try dig it up for you to read as it kinda is the same premise. two sides to the same coin if you will

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
On an amusing note, if I hadn't known who was being interviewed, I would have instinctively said Jeremy Corbell was speaking! (Tone of voice, I mean, not the concepts expressed)

The Bishop gives Creationists both barrels, doesn't he? That evolution is the ultimate scientific proof of God within an entropic universe is a notion that sets the cat among those pigeons, as well as food for thought generally.

And yes, I look forward to more interviews, zazza.

PS: (I think we posted simultaneously)...

Yes the heaven and hell discussion IS interesting, it reminded me of a thread back in 08 about the nature of time, and some really good debates on whether time is a fixed landscape or in flux in the 4th dimension. I will try dig it up for you to read as it kinda is the same premise. two sides to the same coin if you will

Thank you very much!

You know, that section of the interview ably demonstrates how liberating it was to expand the discussion to those kinds of premises - credit to the Bishop for being so flexible. And so very personable and charming, too.

edit on 2-12-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valentinus

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks SC! I'll do a few more, once a month , then take it from there. Wasn't planning anything long term but we'll see.

Please do! You're a wonderful interviewer!

*curtsies*

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

On an amusing note, if I hadn't known who was being interviewed, I would have instinctively said Jeremy Corbell was speaking! (Tone of voice, I mean, not the concepts expressed)

Now that you mention it! I suppose they are both very blunt lol!

The Bishop gives Creationists both barrels, doesn't he? That evolution is the ultimate scientific proof of God within an entropic universe is a notion that sets the cat among those pigeons, as well as food for thought generally.

I suppose you can use any argument to present your case, but the entropic nature of the universe is a compelling one.
Thanks again for your kind feedback.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I couldn't find the time thread, but I found a similar discussion way back from '10 on the experience of infinity (eternity/heaven) and time as a fixed landscape versus flux. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Boy did we ramble on about weirdness mixed with science back in the old days! Not sure I still agree with that old discussion but what a blast from the past

reply to post by grahag

But is it fixed?
We apply time. We sense time psychologically. Physics and math sense it differently.
Time permits us to experience infinity.
We/and everything else in existence experience different aspects of infinity.
So yes time exists but not as we apply it.
Our application of time is:
of past, present and future...is this time? We imply the movement or passing of time, but flux is the movement of an object and is it a "matter" of time, or a "equation" of time. If it's 'matter it is then a object in flux...

With the movement of time, Relative to what does it move? Other types of motion relate one physical process to another, the putative flow of time relates to only time itself, Posing the simple question, "how does time pass?" The Fact that time can be treated as a fourth dimension does not mean it is identical to the 3 dimensions of space. Time and Space enter into experience and physical theory in distinct ways. For example to formula for calculating space time distances is not the same as calculating spacial distances. THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN SPACE TIME UNDERPINS THE KEY NOTION OF CAUSALITY, STOPPING CAUSE AND EFFECT FROM BEING HOPELESSLY JUMBLED. On the other hand other physicists believe on the smallest scale of size and duration, space and time may lose their separate identities

issuu.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Excellent discussion, and that's one... er, "free thinking" clergyman! I have an admitted prejudice about the intellectual chops of anyone tied to the Ghost Adventures "brah- boys" ... but stand corrected, heh.

Thanks for above average content, Z.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hey zazz, do you have experience with witchcraft or other, you look like a witch, beautiful green eyed witch at that. I have become very interested in magick recently, after studying Jung > Crowley > RAW > PJ Carroll

It would seem they all use the powers of the mind to manifest change, I'm on the periphery of the things these adepts were doing, had a few experiences that have shown me I'm on the right path.

Thanks for the work, will be able to listen later

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just thought I would mention a little known fact.

Exorcists are the most hated of people in the unseen world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join