It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today I interviewed an Exorcist Bishop. Zazz Podcast.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I’m doing a wee Podcast miniseries on the Paranormal, Metaphysics, Esoteric Mysticism, The trickster, UFO and Aliens just for my friends here on AboveTopSecret.com. The Boss, Mr Springer has given his blessing for it to be posted here. It's been a blast circling back to topics that first brought me to ATS.

Let's get weird n' whacky together.
www.spreaker.com...

So today I interviewed an Exorcist Bishop... and what a blast it was! Buckle up! This has been one of my most fun and most electric shows.

You may have seen Catholic Bishop Bryan D. Ouellette on the Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures or listened to him on the radio.

Listen in as we chat about religion, demons, fallen Angels, wrathful spirits, heaven, hell, quantum physics, art, Karl Jung everything but the kitchen sink! Bishop Bryan D. Oulette answers some pretty big questions on just about EVERYTHING, including some traditionally hidden Christian mystical thoughts, giving some eye popping answers from his esoteric Christian perspective.

We cover:

How does one become an Exorcist?

Who is The Warrior Nun?

How does someone determine the difference between mental health crisis and demonic possession?

What are the 4 Types of energies/demons/spirits that can affect the living? Fallen Angel / Demon/Elementals/Created Thought Form -Tulpa./Wrathful spirit.

What is oppression versus possession?

How does possession take place?

What is The Trickster and is it responsible for the Hooplah at Skin Walker Ranch?

Are Creationists shooting themselves in the foot by not embracing evolution?

What happens when you die?

Should you keep the ashes of loved ones around?

What is heaven/ What is hell/ What is reincarnation?

Why do some people get upset at him when he tells them they are NOT possessed?

This has been super fun, keep in mind these are not necessarily my endorsing the same thoughts, theology nor philosophy…I’m just having a darn good natter with a very bright, intelligent man of the cloth, whose full time job it is to deal with the Weird and Whacky.

Enjoy!!

www.spreaker.com...

edit on 1-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dude I need an intro jingle.....Get to it cowgirl!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cool Zazz!

Your topic sounds very interesting, hope everyone interested in the paranormal will take a listen.

Johnny

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Listening now. My wife is obsessed with exorcism .

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Hey Johnny!

They will enjoy it, the Bishop delves in to some amazing topics like fallen angels that I don't often reflect on!
He has had some amazingly frightening (for everyone but him) experiences.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Still listening. Very interesting.

Maybe one day a transcript would be awesome.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Goodness, the amount of prattling on we do, that would be quite the task!

PS. I've just turned on the TV the bIshop is on Travel Channel on the latest episode of Ghost Adventures
Serendipity!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Goodness, the amount of prattling on we do, that would be quite the task!

PS. I've just turned on the TV the bIshop is on Travel Channel on the latest episode of Ghost Adventures
Serendipity!

I know it would be a monumental task.

I watch that show quit often, need to search it.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

LOL, I watched the day that twitter nitwit tantrumed and then posted that. She basically could not understand that Christianity is not and has never been limited to Roman Catholicism reporting to Rome, that there are many arms that do not report to the Pope.

I'm not here to rehash that woman's ignorance on the basic tenants of apostolic succession and TBH I don't think she was a Christian, she admitted she had never read the bible but thought she could decide if a Bishop who has studied for decades theology and worked as a priest could not be a man of the cloth just because he didn't report to the Pope. Pastors, all Protestants, the Patriarch of the russian Church and Eastern Orthodox churches would be fake christians too by her calculation

Feel free to ask me about the podcast. Way more interesting....

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

LOL, I watched the day that twitter nitwit tantrumed and then posted that. She basically could not understand that Christianity is not and has never been limited to Roman Catholicism reporting to Rome, that there are many arms that do not report to the Pope.

I'm not here to rehash that woman's ignorance on the basic tenants of apostolic succession and TBH I don't think she was a Christian, she admitted she had never read the bible but thought she could decide if a Bishop who has studied for decades theology and worked as a priest could not be a man of the cloth just because he didn't report to the Pope. Pastors, all Protestants, the Patriarch of the russian Church and Eastern Orthodox churches would be fake christians too by her calculation

Feel free to ask me about the podcast. Way more interesting....

Oh, it was very interesting. I got about 50 minutes through it. I was thinking about sharing it.

My question is , is he really a Bishop. I was just asking if that was the same guy. No need to jump my #.

Damn, people get all butt hurt on here to easily.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes he is a Bishop.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wonderful interview!
I love the old-school ATS topics.
He's quite an interesting man.

I need to run through it again, you guys covered a lot of territory.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Is this signifying a sort of ATS Live 2.0

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
nah, as much as I miss our old crew, we all have crazy lives now so that chapter is a beloved memory only.
This is just a miniseries of podcasts, getting back to the weird and wonderful topics I've always enjoyed ... but maybe I can convince my old nemesis semperfortis to join me for a natter !

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Checking it out tomorrow for sure

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Cheers TFA!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

THANK YOU ZAZZ!

Listening now, just what I needed.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
WOW!!!!! I started listening, but it is 3:54 Am here and I haven't been to bed yet. I am so excited and can't wait to listen to the rest when I get up. You made my day Zazzy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join