It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Stole the Election in California — Legally Through Ballot Harvesting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now we see it's possible that California Democrats got lots of votes tabulated through some kind of "law" that apparently allows 3rd-Parti mail-in balloting !!!! 😆

Alarming story if true.

Could it be that many Democrats got "elected" by this evil system that's "legal" in Kal-if/or-nia ?

There were some odd discrepancies in the tallies for 2018.

Anybody got any "details" ❓

Blue State Blues: Democrats Stole the Election in California — Legally, Through ‘Ballot Harvesting’

California Democrats “stole” the midterm election using a new method that is illegal elsewhere but completely legal in the Golden State: a practice called “ballot harvesting,” which allows third parties to submit mail-in ballots for voters.

It sounds “bizarre,” as outgoing Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI) described it to the Washington Post on Thursday — but it is absolutely true: Democratic operatives handed in pile after pile of other people’s ballots.

And Demorats are proud of it, mocking Republicans for failing to take advantage of a new law signed by Governor Jerry Brown in 2016, over GOP objections, that allows “ballot harvesting,” and which some Republicans are now blaming for their defeat.

"wack-a-doodle-doo"

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How do you end Dimocracy? Make the people stop believing in it.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you provide any kind of link to this claim... Apart from a notorious fake news website?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Can you provide any kind of link to this claim... Apart from a notorious fake news website?

You got the ability to do your own research, the op gave you a starting point.

🙄

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It would make it harder to detect fraud in third party systems like that, I think that should be illegal, I also think that people who set up voter fraud should go to jail, including politicians and state and local agency workers including mayors and office workers. It needs to be a federal crime to organize fraud in politics, even at the state level. Of course, this means for all parties everywhere. With the reduction in pot users in jail, they have room for political fraud individuals. It should be a felony, these people should also lose their right to own a firearm.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Weak thread bro....

Yes the news is true but throw in another link man.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Weak thread bro....

Or you can do your own thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Allaroundyou

A race always has a starting line and a finish line

Nerves always get struck inbetween.

"carefule how you use my advice"

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I saw this. This is absolute BS and something needs to be addressed, that or nullify Cali elections.

It is ripe for abuse and corruption, most likely the result of.

Good thing we'll seeing things now before the 2020 elections.

Awesome thread Xue, keep it up bro!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Weak thread bro....

Or you can start yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. Democrats stole the election because of a law that allows someone other than a relative deliver a ballot to the polling place on Election Day? The ballots still have to be cast by a registered voter, so how in the world does it matter who drops the ballot off?

You have a problem with this, but all the voter suppression laws passed by the Republicans are just fine right?

You hypocrisy knows no bounds does it?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Weak thread bro....

Or you can start yours.

Why, I'm not the one complaining about his thread.

Your spandex must be on too tight.
🤣

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Yeah that's the ticket.

Attack Members for your own failures !! 😆

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought they were seceding from the Republic? Are they gone yet? Please?

Fred..

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Republicans caring about the integrity of vote counting????? The hypocrisy meter just exploded!!!

edit on 1-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Lol

Sure they did.

Lol@Breitbart

One of the most trashiest of trash Right Wing “news outlets”.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Compared to garbage CNN and MSNBC? My aren't you selective with the trash you prefer to consume, course you're a leftist and simply don't know any better.

So, how 'bout this garbage source?

It's WAPO, I know, bummer, but if all you ingest is leftist propaganda, than fake news it is!!!

Wapo,

"Outgoing House Speaker Paul D. Ryan suggested Thursday that the stream of post-Election Day Republican losses in California was suspect at best, piling on to growing claims from the right that the way the state counts ballots is somehow improper." Et al

Left leaning trash: www.washingtonpost.com...

---

I'll say this much, for all his uselessness, he is on to something here 😏

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Wow, now it's clear why they wanted to eliminate the electoral college. One state or even one city could sway an election with "other people's votes".

What a crock. Election fraud isn't just wrong. It's dangerous.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

As I understand the process, now, both Republican AND Democrat campaign workers can visit people in their homes and collect their ballots, which are filled out and sealed for privacy and then delivered to the election counting officials. This can work for older people who find it difficult to get out and shut ins who likewise don't get out easily.

Campaign workers can ''cultivate'' these individuals, coaching them along prior to their voting and then when the time comes to vote, be there to assist in delivery of those votes.

Where the Democrats won in this case, using this procedure was legal and had the Republicans utilized the practice they likewise could have garnered votes for their candidates. The Republicans just missed the boat on this procedure.

ivn.us...

Edit to add.. calling campaign workers ''operatives'' sounds much more sinister and fits well with demonizing the opponents.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 01 Dec 2018 14:42:13 -0600Sat, 01 Dec 2018 14:42:13 -060018122018-12-01T14:42:13-06:00200000042 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Your assumptions that anyone who isn't apart of Cult 45 must be a CNN, MSNBC Leftist is why your tribe is oh so very naive. Breitbart is straight trash that produces Fake News. You know, the very thing you call all the so called Leftist outlets. Funny how you guys support Fake News and a POTUS who is a pathological liar who worked hand in hand with an actual Fake News outlet to help him win the election.

Jesus, the irony and hypocrisy of Cult 45 knows NO BOUNDS! SAD!
edit on 1-12-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join