It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A catch all thread but really... kids shows.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey ya'll. I've been on a total disconnect. I would have heard if a head of state had died but that's about it. Well I know there's some rappers being pussies dissing each other.
I didn't even know who was playing in the Thursday night game until I tuned in. Good game.
I have been engrossed in this game.

So well designed. I've actually put money into it. Something I never thought I would do. But it my entertainment.

I'm watching TV with my grandson Connor again. We do every morning. It doesn't bother me. I don't look at them as entertainment but look at it from an anthropological point of view. What they are teaching the kids and how. It's interesting as hell. There's just plain entertainment like Blaze and Paw Patrol but there's others that add entertainment with a good dose of teaching Connor's fav show is Super Why:

Fantastic show. It teaches kids progression as well as reading. There's others that lean more towards entertainment but are quite good at teaching as well. Esme and Roy, monster babysitters.
Even the commercials are educational. It's truly

edit on 1-12-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What? No wiggles?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What? No wiggles?

That's in the PE and entertainment fields.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Turned on a show called story bots for my son. I sat here for awhile just looking at my phone and started hearing what they were talking about. This show is awesome, it explains things like electricity, germs, night & day, and alot of other cool stuff. He's not old enough to quite grasp this one yet but it's going to be good once he's a bit older.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Super Why! Is a really good show for kids! My son loves it. My daughter is currently into Trolls and My Little Pony. I catch myself watching them by myself far after she's gone to sleep hahaha.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Our mini tazmanian devil also likes Super Why! Great show that I also tried to break apart to find some cause. None to my knowledge, just learning. He can sing/say/recognize his ABC's and count to 29. (Through rigorous argument, he stands by his claim that there is no number 30, but twenty-ten is what comes after 29)

new topics

top topics

join