It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions and anal probes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The anal probes are possibly used to find out why so many humans are dumb-asses. Perhaps in other more advanced alien species they have a second brain up there back sides.

Otherwise if the aliens are millions of years more advanced than us then we cannot comprehend why they would do such a thing anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Perhaps the alien butt-pirates are giving their captives a dose of vitamins or other beneficial supplements before they release them back into the wild.

And all these years I've been taking my multi-vitamin all wrong, tomorrow is a new day.

It may also have to do with many nerve endings, in that area as well to possibly connect with damaging.
edit on 2-12-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

the backside is where a lot of people have their heads.

:-)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So what do you think? Is abductions and anal probes real or just aberrant human delusions?

Abductions happen and the perpetrators aren't humans, and they are more technological advanced than us.

Evidence shows this.

It's quite irrelevant if somebody finds it "weird because they should use this or that, or do this or that".

Facts are facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If I was either an alien or a government researcher and I wanted to find out how much of a certain toxin - chemical or radioactive - is held in the body after exposure, particularly after eating it, I would want to get samples of tissue from both ends. This is particularly true if you want to find out exposure levels in situ, in the environment where these animals or people live.

I'm not sure how that could be done from millions of miles away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join