It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions and anal probes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If extraterrestrials exist, it is very unlikely their technological level would be anywhere near our own. Most likely they would be million years more technological advanced than we are. I find it very hard to believe there would be absolutely anything they would ever want from us besides intellectual curiosity the way human scientists study a particular ant species in Africa.

I've heard harvesting gold is likely reason why extraterrestrials created us. But I find this very hard to believe because a extraterrestrials would undoubtedly be able to use transmutation technologies to manufacture all the gold they need. I imagine extraterrestrials would have unlimited amounts of power from fusion technologies where they could use this energy to produce unlimited amounts of any type of heavy metal.

And in terms of food, we have food science that already creates or grows imitation animal proteins. After a million years the imitation animal proteins would undoubtedly.

In terms of invasion, or military threat imagine an what an F-15 fighter jet would do going against the Wright flyer. That's only a 100 year difference. Now imagine what the extraterrestrial fighter would be able to do after a million years of juicy boondoggle military contracts. The extraterrestrial fighter jet would probably have microwave lasers that would explode the pilot like popcorn from 30 miles away.

Which bring us to the topic of anal probes. Whatever information the extraterrestrials would obtain from sticking in an anal probe, I imagine after a million years of technological advancement they could probably get all the same information remotely from outer space. The idea that extraterrestrials would have to actually probe us to get information is just ludicrous and human centric in thinking. They could probably probe us with fleets of nano-drones to use a modern day technology interpolation. But the idea that the extraterrestrials would actually stick a pipe into a human's butt is so a 1950s mindset of thinking.

So what do you think? Is abductions and anal probes real or just aberrant human delusions?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe Greys are just super gay or very kinky

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Now that's an interesting take. Imagine a race of homosexual beings after a million years of evolving their culture.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Now that's an interesting take. Imagine a race of homosexual beings after a million years of evolving their culture.

California after a few million year of evolution

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There are a lot of blood vessels in that region of the human body and a thin membrane that allows for quick and efficient transmission of chemicals into the bloodstream without leaving a trace. Perhaps the alien butt-pirates are giving their captives a dose of vitamins or other beneficial supplements before they release them back into the wild.

edit on 1212018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
There are a lot of blood vessels in that region of the human body and a thin membrane that allows for quick and efficient transmission of chemicals into the bloodstream without leaving a trace. Perhaps the alien butt-pirates are giving their captives a dose of vitamins or other beneficial supplements before they release them back into the wild.

How very kind of them

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The idea that extraterrestrials would have to actually probe us to get information is just ludicrous and human centric in thinking. They could probably probe us with fleets of nano-drones to use a modern day technology interpolation. But the idea that the extraterrestrials would actually stick a pipe into a human's butt is so a 1950s mindset of thinking.

Well even using nano-drones they could still probably get more information by simply abducting one or two people and dissecting them or just doing a detailed examination. The real question is why they would continue to do it to thousands or possibly even millions of people over many years. The "anal probe" isn't really something that abductees report, what they report are the taking of eggs and sperm and examinations. For women this often involves the insertion of some type of device into the vagina, which is where I believe the "probing" aspect of abductions mostly comes from, but I would say it has been twisted by popular culture into something which is predominately used to make fun of abductees as this thread demonstrates.
edit on 1/12/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They probably come from Uranus.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I got enough of a problem denying the doctor from doing anal probes. Maybe they are selling the information to the aliens or something, they always mention colonoscopy when you go.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is why we need a space force. Only when we can go into space and probe their anuses will we find out what this is all about.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't think you can analyze alien motivation by human proclivities.

but, perhaps space travel doesn't mean technological superiority. We can drive a Lamborghini 2oomph and have no idea where all that horsepower comes from.

my perspective....

aliens are inter dimensional tricksters with an odd sense of humor and gnarly rituals.

edit on 1-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I believe it was Whitley strieber, who was the first abductee to report an anal probing.
After which it became a sort of meme across the UFO field.
I honestly don’t recall any other abductee claiming - openly about being probed.
As far as I know he is the first and only.
Perhaps someone like Isaac koi can chime in here, to confirm?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Imo, I have hard time believing that a superior race/whatever would harvest our genetic material for their own make up and reproduction.

Ive come the conclusions that it ether because of a traumatic memory being blocked like sexual abuse in childhood. Or very powerful hallcuniations that go along the lines of religous experiences that have an everlasting impact on the experiencee.

Like Joan of Ark, to a woman that Vallee talks about in one of his books whose was said to of been abducted, and was shown an engine of some kind and became very obsessed about making it. Alien abductions have been linked to fairy lore, but so is concept of abductions or talking to strangers or strange things in most children stories.

Or there really are aliens traveling the vastness of space coming, violating the sanctity of our butt hole robbing us of our dignity. In Japan there on mythical creature that steals the souls of its victim through the rectum.

Believe it or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the only person to ever truly report that he was probed was whitley strieber
and if you know where to look, there are some problems with his story

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
the only person to ever truly report that he was probed was whitley strieber
and if you know where to look, there are some problems with his story

You have to look at the end.....of the story right?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I forgot your user name, but in my post above, I said wanting Isaac koi chiming in, but I wanted to say Isaac or you. I knew your user was Humanoid something.
But ya, you an koi would had been the ones to confirm my above statement, about Whitley being the only one whom claimed such “intrusion” taking place.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think the alien anal probe as a regular procedure is a myth. They might want do that only under some circumstances.

I also believe those very rare cases should be classified as 5th or 6th kind or whatever level is next.

Those victims should be economically compensated for the physical and emotional trauma.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I think the alien anal probe as a regular procedure is a myth. They might want do that only under some circumstances.

I also believe those very rare cases should be classified as 5th or 6th kind or whatever level is next.

Those victims should be economically compensated for the physical and emotional trauma.

You would think the ride in the space ship would be enough compensation.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Imo, I have hard time believing that a superior race/whatever would harvest our genetic material for their own make up and reproduction.

They obviously wouldn't do that unless they were somehow genetically linked to us. They certainly wouldn't do it to thousands or millions of people if they just wanted a sample, the fact they seem to be undertaking some highly planned and long term operation which they're trying to keep hidden tells us a lot about them, assuming they exist of course.

Ive come the conclusions that it ether because of a traumatic memory being blocked like sexual abuse in childhood. Or very powerful hallcuniations that go along the lines of religous experiences that have an everlasting impact on the experiencee.

That doesn't satisfactorily explain to me why they would all choose to report such similar stories. So lets say it's just a suppressed rape memory, why do they always recall short bald gray aliens with big black eyes who speak to them telepathically and usually perform some type of gynecological operation on them? If it was purely imagination then they should be easily lead during regression yet abductees almost always resist leading. I saw a good example in a regression session where the abductee was describing the appearance of the aliens, the hypnotist asked what hair style they had, of course the patient says they are bald, so the hypnotist says well you must be able to see their ears clearly, of course the patient says they have no ears, and when asked about the mouth it's always just a small slit and never seems to move when they are "speaking".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join