It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Everyone!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Leave us nerdy guys out of this....

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry, but it's true. You just can't live in denial forever. It's not healthy.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hhhmmnn..

Looks like my theory is correct, as it has been proven by this thread, Magestica's, Nans Desmicheal's, and MessedupAnnie's...

No matter what she says, if she's a 'she', she will get 3-4 times as many replies as a dude (even if he really DOES know how UFOs work). The only exception to this rule are male posters who come in here to make fun of everyone (IE Kowalski and friends).

I call this the "Onlyinmydreams' Theory on male-female relations wherein 99% of a website's users are male and nerdy."

A prediction: If a user logs on under the name "Trixie", "Hottie4U" or "CandyCane" or, even, just "Kystal"... they will receive over 50 'welcome' posts within 24 hours, and half of those will be attempts at flirting.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS BlackRose. Every new member makes us all happy.
. I live on the West Coast too, so that's pretty cool. Well I hope you like being here.

-Matt

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anyone heard from BlackRose lately?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What you are saying *correct me if I'm wrong* is that you are BlackRose? And this was just an experiment? Good job and nice try..but it failed. I only have 12 replies from men in my intro, that's half as many as some of the newbie guys here..the other replies were from same poster or myself and one female. PLUS, i'm really a big burly man
Also, if you minus the posters that I'm actually close to, then my replies would be half of 12..
Wahhhhh wahhh wahh
Magestica

BTW, hello and welcome

[Edited on 7/9/03 by magestica]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If I were Mag, I would insert the full quote from OnlyInMyDreams before that last post, for clarity.

But I have vested interests, because I am not BlackRose, and some innocents might think that Mag was saying that she thought I had represented myself as BlackRose (because her post followed mine) which I haven't. For that matter, neither has OnlyInMyDreams.

I think we'll see BlackRose again, and she's who she says she is, only more vocal. She is being coy.

Identity theft and misrepresentation ought to be as criminal in the virtual world as in the real world, but we are in the wild west days...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'd read my post again and you'd plainly see that I wrote it to *Onlyinmydreams* And yes I was thinking that he might be BlackRose..as an experiment. If not, then HELLO BlackRose and welcome, if so then HELLO female side of Only

Who really cares..some have more replies then others here in the intro and some have 0, zilch, nadda..but we all get to know eachother in some way shape or form if we actually stay and posts topics and reply and read and so on...I jumped on him because he had made a remark in my intro..and that's all, but we're cool..he knows I don't sit behind my computer screen and eat cheesy poofs all day long..*hides fingers as evidence*

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Mag

It would be clear you were talking to OnlyInMyDreams if he was colloquially known "only" as "Only", but he is variously referred to as Dreamer, Dreamy One or OIMD... and his post was up the page, while mine was immediately before yours.

In which case, I hold that your intentions have only become clear as a result of our brief interlude and 'tiff'.

And as yet, there is no conclusive proof that OnlyInMyDreams is not a cross-dresser.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nope, MA and mags,

I am NOT poor Blackrose, nor am I that other new lady (in another post)... I was merely making an observation, which happens (more or less) to be an accurate one. Sooo... don't get all paranoid on me.... especially in this crazed avatar/user witchhunt we seem to be having lately... I mean, really, next you'll be claiming that I'm Freemason or B---N... or Kowalski.

And, mags, I guess the numbers for your post don't pan out, but.... that's probably because you're a well-known member here... if you include all the gushing replies you get elsewhere, and factor those in to the big picture, my theory still stands

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow
thanks for all of your replies
I didnt expect so many. I have been very busy training and I didnt have time to go online and respond, sorry.
Thanks for making me feel welcome here
and for all of your replies

Till Next Time,
BlackRose

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hiya BR!........

Enjoy!!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Fecking hell - I almost fell for the random thread generator again !

Must remember to check the date :shk:

[Edit: Bollocksed that one up - it might not have been the RTG at all. I did a search and then went for something to eat. Returning, I almost replied to the last thread I looked at]

Need more drink !

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi BlackRose welcome
enjoy the site and have a good time see you around

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Welcome black rose, enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Fecking hell - I almost fell for the random thread generator again !

Must remember to check the date :shk:

Pisky, you and me both. These random posts are driving me nuts.
Do you think the mods did this to see if we pay attention

top topics

<< 1   >>

join