It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Everyone!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I thought that I might introduce myself. Well for starters, my name is Ashley and I live on the west coast. After months of being a guest on ATS I decided to register. Hopefully you wont find my posts and myself too boring.
As for my hobbies I enjoy snowboarding, surfboarding, skimboarding, wakeboarding, swimming, and rollerblading and playing softball.
The music that I listen to kind of depends on what mood I am in.
Well, thats all I can think of right now.

Untill next time

BlackRose

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well Helloo, over there! I'm pretty new myself, but I think there's a pretty understanding group of fruitcakes here.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Fruit cakes?

We resemble that remark!!

Nice to have you aboard, BlackRose.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The finer points of snowboarding were debated between the Masked one and certain self-professed 20-yo experts last night.

Make it "nutcakes".
(TC might be listening. Don't talk about "fruit".)

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In the name of Jesus Christ!

He posted right over the top of me when I wasn't looking!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welcome BlackRose..

You have some great hobbies i've always wanted to try surfing...

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS BlackRose. Sounds like your into boarding. Snow Boarding and forum boards

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS blackrose. I'm pretty sure you'll put up some very interesting posts. I've been a member for bout 4 days... I'm already addicted.Good Luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome, and welcome. We all hope you enjoy your time here, but remember, dont drink the water!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Please fasten your seatbelt. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. Nah im just joking, Have fun.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What?!? Of course you can drink the water.
We have removed the chlorine and flouride and replaced them with vital minerals and vitamins.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi BlackRose...

Welcome to ATS, may you find your stay a pleasant one.

That goes for all n00bs that i haven't welcomed to the board over the last couple of days.

As for my hobbies I enjoy snowboarding, surfboarding, skimboarding, wakeboarding, swimming, and rollerblading and playing softball.

Perfect...
my kind of sports... Freeze is a snowboard addict... Unfortunately there's no snow where i live so i can't ride the board as much as i'd like.

Anywho, welcome to the wacky world of ATS (also known as the nuthouse).

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, Black-R.
what a prodigious amount of "-boarding"!
Estragon's quite keen on dart-boarding and you'll probably find a fair bit of ouija-boarding if you head South of Political Scandal to the Twilight Zone.
Just remember: no smokin in the chatroom and don't feed the Moderators.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's good to see more people come in. Enjoy your stay and be careful of William- he's known to bite.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi and greetings. Your checkout time at Hotel Addiction is Never!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh now we have good healthy water.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yo, hello,

I have a working theory that new female members get 3X as many welcome/hellos when joining as male members do... I call it the "Nerdy Male Desperation Factor"... so thanks for providing me with another case study.

Jim

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Yo, hello,

I have a working theory that new female members get 3X as many welcome/hellos when joining as male members do... I call it the "Nerdy Male Desperation Factor"... so that's for providing me with another case study.

Jim

Keeping with the above mentioned study...

welcome to the board...

Getting my barry white on...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey, and welcome to ATS home of the paranoid and crazed enjoy your stay.

May the Force Be With You.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Yo, hello,

I have a working theory that new female members get 3X as many welcome/hellos when joining as male members do... I call it the "Nerdy Male Desperation Factor"... so thanks for providing me with another case study.

Jim

How true. But not my case. I'm just looking for free posts (Just joking). I have just felt the need to welcome in new members so that they might stay.

As for onlyinmydreams, good luck on the study.

You know, that's an ironic name (onlyinmydreams) for someone doing this sort of study.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join