It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Kicking Off in Paris Again , Running Battles at the Champs Elysees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Battles in the middle of Paris. People in yellow vests throwing Molotov cocktails .... ?
Sounds like a perfect excuse for Macron to declare martial law. Maybe he got the idea from Poroshenko ....

You didn’t read up...

Sad.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

It looks like there are police who have removed their helmets in support of the yellow jackets.. This could become a really BIG problem for the government...... as my by line says, "no one rules if no one obeys".

Title of the video is: BREAKING ! French Police Remove helmets and stand with the yellow vest demonstators
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
votre Europe nus ruinee.

Seen that on quite a few banners amongst les gilets jaune

Roughly translated as "Your Europe is ruining us.

Despite the BBC insisting this is a protest against fuel prices, there is more at play here than they want us to believe.

edit on 32pMon, 03 Dec 2018 05:51:32 -060020182018-12-03T05:51:32-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wish them luck. Europe has been protesting and getting its collective skull cracked open for a while now. Over a decade.

I'm glad France finally joined Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Italy to name a few.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I wish them luck. Europe has been protesting and getting its collective skull cracked open for a while now. Over a decade.

I'm glad France finally joined Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Italy to name a few.

Trying our bloody best mate!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

It looks like there are police who have removed their helmets in support of the yellow jackets.. This could become a really BIG problem for the government...... as my by line says, "no one rules if no one obeys".

Title of the video is: BREAKING ! French Police Remove helmets and stand with the yellow vest demonstators
youtu.be...

I have mates in the CRS who have endured and will endure this...

They are with the people and doing their best but those agressive far lefties are not making it easy for the lads.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wonder how many of the 75,000 people the next day went and filled up their car with fuel. Here's an idea what if for one day no one bought fuel, that would dent someone's pockets. I appreciate people need to travel to work etc but let's let ok at it like this. It costs me almost £60 to fill up my car with petrol and my car is only a small little hatch back. So let's say 75,000 people didn't use £60 on fuel for one day that's £4,500,000, ok probably not much money in the fuel industry but that 4.5million that didn't get spent. I think that would hurt a government more than graffiti on monuments that gets sprayed off the next day

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I notice that the term colour revolution is carefully avoided for the yellow vests protests. Is it really all grassrootsy as claimed ?

This is important point to look in to,
Let's try to find all the loose ends, who cut's use from it, who hired thugs to street and who organised Antifa to streets so the Far Right would also have right to be there...

And as Macaron it self told: for them the far right makes a trouble not the communist one of the under roots Antifa..

Anyway, let's try to find some names who have commented, or being noticed to organise (even by words in media) any of that mayhem, from them we can find next links.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I wonder how many of the 75,000 people the next day went and filled up their car with fuel. Here's an idea what if for one day no one bought fuel, that would dent someone's pockets. I appreciate people need to travel to work etc but let's let ok at it like this. It costs me almost £60 to fill up my car with petrol and my car is only a small little hatch back. So let's say 75,000 people didn't use £60 on fuel for one day that's £4,500,000, ok probably not much money in the fuel industry but that 4.5million that didn't get spent. I think that would hurt a government more than graffiti on monuments that gets sprayed off the next day

What is your solution then?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

youtu.be...

They are with the people and doing their best but those agressive far lefties are not making it easy for the lads.

British police would have cracked down big time with overwhelming force, I know, I've experienced it in London multiple times in my life.
Are the French cops on the side of 'the people' then, or have they just lost control?
That video looked like outnumbered and lost control to me, taking off their riot helmets to appease the crowd...wish I knew what the crowd was shouting?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

youtu.be...

British police would have cracked down big time with overwhelming force, I know, I've experienced it in London multiple times in my life.
Are the French cops on the side of 'the people' then, or have they just lost control?
That video looked like outnumbered and lost control to me, taking off their riot helmets to appease the crowd...wish I knew what the crowd was shouting?

From what I know and have heard the CRS are on the side of the citizens apart from the few bastards that just want to smack innocents around.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waffa

Over the weekend, roughly 100,000 citizens took to the streets of Paris. Most of these protesters were peaceful, however, some of extremists from the far left and far right engaged in violence against police, smashed out windows, and set fire to cars.

Of those arrested for violence, the majority of them were “professional” rioters who had come from outside Paris to infiltrate the peaceful demonstrations, according to Paris prosecutors.

Despite this violence, many of the police officers in France understood the anger coming from the citizens. Instead of clashing with the peaceful protesters, many of the officers were seen joining them in solidarity.

www.activistpost.com...

A satire but thought provoking none the less.. Title: Please President Assad, Arm The Protesters In France To End This “Brutal Crackdown” (Satire)

www.activistpost.com...

With the Western world taking no action to defend the people of France and with Russia busy meddling in elections, persecuting Hillary Clinton, and “invading” “good” countries, we have no other choice than to call on President Bashar al-Assad to do the only thing possible to defend the French people and the dying embers of democracy.

We understand the temptation of appeasement and of turning a blind eye to the crimes against humanity taking place in France today and we are fully aware of the problems Syria is facing at home. However, the world looks to Syria as the only hope to defend innocent people in France. Syria must act where the rest of the world is unable or unwilling.

President Assad, after being mired in a foreign-backed war that has cost the lives over 400,000 people, shaken the country to its core, and created one of the greatest humanitarian catastrophes of the 21st Century, you know full well the difference arming “rebels” can make. For that reason, we are calling on you to immediately provide aid and arms to the protesters in France. Will it bring bloodshed? Yes. Will it cost the lives of innocent people? Yes. Will it be an immoral act of war? Also yes.

edit on 727rdk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My solution to what ?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

My solution to what ?

Sorry that wasn’t meant for you mate...

Too many windows open😩😩

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waffa

Interesting line of thinking

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
French protesters have today won a concession , PM Edouard Philippe has told his MPs the planned fuel tax rise will be suspended.

Edouard Philippe told ruling party MPs he would present "gestures of appeasement" in a TV address to prevent the situation from deteriorating.
www.bbc.co.uk...

People Power !

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
French protesters have today won a concession , PM Edouard Philippe has told his MPs the planned fuel tax rise will be suspended.

Edouard Philippe told ruling party MPs he would present "gestures of appeasement" in a TV address to prevent the situation from deteriorating.
www.bbc.co.uk...

People Power !

He has said that he would freeze fuel taxes as from the 1st of January. (For a period of 6 months whilst talks are held)

There should be a live TV announcment today before 13:00 to hear exactly what he is proposing.
edit on 4-12-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Period added

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

youtu.be...

They are on the side of the people as they have taxes to pay too but they were totally overwhelmed by the organised rioters.

Most of the crowds are shouting "Macron demission"... Macron resign.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

He has said that he would freeze fuel taxes as from the 1st of January. (For a period of 6 months whilst talks are held)

Is that not a concession won by the protesters ? , the price rises were scheduled to come into effect on January 1.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is that not a concession won by the protesters ? , the price rises were scheduled to come into effect on January 1.

Tis indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join