It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SALUTE! Another mass murdering psychopath (Bush) doesnt live long enough for eternal life.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: CrazyWater

a reply to: CrazyWater

And the Bush's / CLinton's sod US out to NAFTA / WTO.

Which "all business" Perot campaigned against.

And now my home state is a literal post-apocalyptic nightmare as a result.

What freaking planet do you even live on??

wait

YOUR state is in post apocalyptic state because of not listening to Perot? lol what freaking state is THAT

I hail from the NWO Utopia known as Michigan. Other NWO Utopia's include Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and so on. I imagine your NWO Utopia (what on the West Coast? lol) is just a brilliant super awesome place to live. Over there in Candy Land.

So YEAH the ONE guy whom campaigned against the Two Party + MSM System his platform was being against NAFTA / WTO. Contrary to Bush / Clinton.

And then Clinton sold everyone (Union's especially) out to the Globalist's. And then those same unions rioted for Hillary.

The irony being it could have been Bush beating Clinton and it would have been the same.

So you had better do the rational thing and riot my thread some more.

Nahh mate , I mean I may riot but, now you have my sympathies lol

Holy hell , I get it though yall got fuggin slammed from both sides

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

At the risk of getting everyone upset, what was the actual point of Lady Gaga's performance if it wasn't just light entertainment?

What did it do?

Why do the Illuminati dudes do all this expensive stuff that has no purpose?

If they are sending us a message, what the @#$% are they saying?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Stockholm Syndrome Works.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Man what the heck???
Is this a huge joke or something???
I never seen this before.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Tush Sr. Was a bad person. I am RELIEVED that he is dead. I can't be happy or sad. I am just aware that one less bad person is breathing my air.

Give back our water and dust too you SOB.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

At the risk of getting everyone upset, what was the actual point of Lady Gaga's performance if it wasn't just light entertainment?

What did it do?

Why do the Illuminati dudes do all this expensive stuff that has no purpose?

If they are sending us a message, what the @#$% are they saying?

That they waste $$ frivolously and party all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Tush Sr. Was a bad person. I am RELIEVED that he is dead. I can't be happy or sad. I am just aware that one less bad person is breathing my air.

wow...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One down, quite a few to go. Can only hope karma is not tardy at reuniting him with his elite buddies that still plague our planet, down in that fiery furnace of eternal torture and misery.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I just got done looking at the Bush Bush (weed actually, that grew into a bush) where the Bush ties to Hitler and the Nazis. Also ties to Otto Skorzeny who whacked Tesla.

I'm surprised He was able to remember all the different 'secret handshakes'...

Rot in Hell

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The man was a saint compared to trump. What a worthless op. You should be ashamed deplorable. a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He also signed us on to the Rio de Janiero protocols or UN Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. Somehow for non-binding agreements many states and communities have been implementing their methods to control all resources.

GHWB was not a good man, not by a long shot. I'm not going to change my opinion of him just because he's dead. He was much more than President, VP and CIA head; he was also our first special delegate to communist China after Kissinger, he was the US rep to the UN and head of the Republican party.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
He also signed us on to the Rio de Janiero protocols or UN Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. Somehow for non-binding agreements many states and communities have been implementing their methods to control all resources.

GHWB was not a good man, not by a long shot. I'm not going to change my opinion of him just because he's dead. He was much more than President, VP and CIA head; he was also our first special delegate to communist China after Kissinger, he was the US rep to the UN and head of the Republican party.

by the way... Globalist/Elite...GHWB & his 1000 Points of Light was really a slam against Democracy or 'The People' who make up the voting demographic of a Nation...
His utopia was those 1000 Enlightened Points-of-Light Individuals ruling over the masses/peons on a Global Stage

watch out or the NWO-Illuminati will make an Image-to-the-Beast, likely sculpted at the Golden Ratio size

edit on st31154368011801012018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I doesn't look as though the people that are replacing these out going leaders are better persons. It takes a special kind of psychopath to get to the top.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Most people (no matter their political ideologies) who knew him said he was a kind and sincere man. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both had great things to say about Bush Sr. in the past (i.e., while he was still alive).

In fact, Bill Clinton and George Bush were very good friends, and people had always said of his friendship with Clinton that it was a testament to how he lived his life -- that just because people may have political differences does not mean that they cannot respect each other and even be great friends.

Granted, it's that idea that political rivals should have respect for one another and his ideas for a "kinder, gentler nation" that probably doomed Bush to just one term. That sort of "can't we all just get along" belief is foreign to Washington, and people who openly display that belief usually get eaten alive.

He believed in compromise and often acted on that belief, compromising with Democrats on many issues, and wasn't afraid to say that he was wrong -- such as realizing new taxes were in fact necessary, even after he said "no new taxes. However, Washington (and the American voter, frankly) had become too polarized for someone like that to succeed.

edit on 2018/12/1 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

by the way... Globalist/Elite...GHWB & his 1000 Points of Light was really a slam against Democracy or 'The People' who make up the voting demographic of a Nation...
His utopia was those 1000 Enlightened Points-of-Light Individuals ruling over the masses/peons on a Global Stage

Do you have any evidence for this? Or is is just rhetoric you are just making up because talking about "The Elite" makes for a good soundbite on a conspiracy website?

Everything I remember about his 1000 points of light idea was in reference to the people in general, not the elite.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Blues for Jose

Jose got a pardon from the president

and a tattoo from the Mexican CIA

Got jumped-in with the army down in Panama

for making business with the American DEA

Now some say he ain't nuthin' but an outlaw

The creature of the Medellin cartel

New Agers claim he's just another victim

and they channeled Che Guevara to tell the tale

Got a street named after him in San Francisco

for his pseudo-revolutionary deeds

Got his picture on the frontpage of the papers

When the inquisition brought him to his knees

Now some say he ain't nuthin' but a cowboy

A right-wing flag waving lunatic

But Reagan and his posse lied to congress

and they couldn't make those kinda charges stick

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is why I have grown to despise ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I knwo.

Truth hurts.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Bush LIED about the Incubator Babies!

Several far left parties were saying that back in '91. They cited the source as a PR firm hired by a member of the Kuwaiti royal family.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They don't die they transplant their brains to a clone now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join