It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SALUTE! Another mass murdering psychopath (Bush) doesnt live long enough for eternal life.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Perot's anti-NAFTA platform was a total joke!

I mean it proves he was the man for "America", for all time, but hey he was a threat to the Two Party + MSMS Systemso he had to go and we should all ridicule him even just now.

That chump!

If only we could get a democrat in here that voted for Clinton thy might totally back you up while absolutely glossing over the contents herein (as you have).

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for that video.
I miss Ron Paul, he was always a voice of reason against the war mongers ...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
How many genormous amounts of Documentaries are you hiding from us besides those?

More!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
How many genormous amounts of Documentaries are you hiding from us besides those?

More!

Oh, boy. You had to ask that which shouldn't be asked.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I think Ron Paul would make a fine Vice, but his Son; not so sure about him yet. He seems flippant to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I mean it proves he was the man for "America", for all time, but hey he was a threat to the Two Party + MSMS Systemso he had to go and we should all ridicule him even just now.

Uhh says a lot about you, should probably look more into it buddy, Perot was all business and was all about making more money, he was the 80s version of Trump, look at what he said AFTER he lost.

If only we could get a democrat in here that voted for Clinton thy might totally back you up while absolutely glossing over the contents herein (as you have)

Takes a lot to be this level of naive doesnt it? my god I dont envy you

The difference between me and you is I actually think without the need for social media to tell me how

You should try it.

God what is academia teaching our kids these days, surely not HOW to think.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
I hope your death and burial is as lauded and filled with vitriol and as painful to you and your family

May you reap what you sow.

and may all the hate you put forth come back to you in equal measure

So let me get this straight...

Recognizing evil deeds is now being equated with actually doing the evil deeds?
Think about the pockets filled, the blood shed, the debt incurred, the entire country left in this wake and tarnished.

If your answer to getting a nice burial (who the hell cares really, you'll be dead anyway) is just trotting through life with your head in the sand, then you can do better. We can all do better. Evil needs to be called out. And we need to work hard so the future isn't repeated.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

Too many man. Almost none of which you will ever see on TV your entire life. But all of which are being compressed (chronologically) in some degree into The Darkest Patterns series.

edit on 1-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

I agree, he is okay but he doesn't seem as sincere.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

I hope your death and burial is as lauded and filled with vitriol and as painful to you and your family

May you reap what you sow.

and may all the hate you put forth come back to you in equal measure

So let me get this straight...

Recognizing evil deeds is now being equated with actually doing the evil deeds?
Think about the pockets filled, the blood shed, the debt incurred, the entire country left in this wake and tarnished.

If your answer to getting a nice burial (who the hell cares really, you'll be dead anyway) is just trotting through life with your head in the sand, then you can do better. We can all do better. Evil needs to be called out. And we need to work hard so the future isn't repeated.

No, get this straight, I hope people get what they put out

And if that hate is what they put out, the universe will bring it back in full measure

No one is as guiltless as they make themselves out to be

Evil is also subjective, and you and I arent and werent in his position, so we dont know what he knew, all we know is what we THINK we knew.

So all these accusations are based on what WE think we know from where WE are, but we dont have the whole truths, hell for all we know we got saved from much worse. Or maybe not

But people sit here thinking they have the absolute truth on things when they dont, pretending they are the dealers of that aboslute truth, really knowing nothing than what was TOLD to us.

That is acting in ignorance. and abject stupidity passing judgement and all should be ashamed if they did so
edit on 1-12-2018 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And the Bush's / CLinton's sod US out to NAFTA / WTO.

Which "all business" Perot campaigned against.

And now my home state is a literal post-apocalyptic nightmare as a result.

What freaking planet do you even live on??

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It is best not to look fate in the eye, and just let things pass.

Powerful people change the world, and as much as we approve or disapprove of what they were supposedly responsible for, if that did not come to pass, you might not be here as well.
edit on 1-12-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Cool
edit on 1-12-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

wait

YOUR state is in post apocalyptic state because of not listening to Perot? lol what freaking state is THAT

link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I hope he changes his stance, he could end up being a very important asset of historical proportions. By that I mean, maybe i've been reading those amazing Q threads too much lately, but the future is looking a lot brighter than it was 3 years ago. Q - powered by JFK Jr.
edit on 1-12-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is best not to look fate in the eye, and just let things pass.

Powerful people change the world, and as much as we approve or disapprove of what they were supposedly responsible for, if that did not come to pass, you might not be here as well.

amen to that

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Also I have to say lol, if your state is in a "post apocolyptic" state because of not listening to Perot, then you were freaking doomed from the get go man.

PS he ENDORSED BUSH, and was a HUGE NAFTA guy
edit on 1-12-2018 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

wait

YOUR state is in post apocalyptic state because of not listening to Perot? lol what freaking state is THAT

I hail from the NWO Utopia known as Michigan. Other NWO Utopia's include Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and so on. I imagine your NWO Utopia (what on the West Coast? lol) is just a brilliant super awesome place to live. Over there in Candy Land.

So YEAH the ONE guy whom campaigned against the Two Party + MSM System his platform was being against NAFTA / WTO. Contrary to Bush / Clinton.

And then Clinton sold everyone (Union's especially) out to the Globalist's. And then those same unions rioted for Hillary.

The irony being it could have been Bush beating Clinton and it would have been the same.

So you had better do the rational thing and riot my thread some more.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

and was a HUGE NAFTA guy

Dude although in this thread tonight I've thrown up some quick grab clips from youtube to help convey my points, I have prime clips above each presented, and Perot was totally against NAFTA.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

just wait till Satan shows up
You haven't seen anything yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join