It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SALUTE! Another mass murdering psychopath (Bush) doesnt live long enough for eternal life.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh here come the victory parades. So deluded they are. Bush's kind, our Elite Master's their goal being to live long enough for life extension technoligies to enable them to live forever, he missed the mark.

But hey he was Mr. CIA so we should all bow and scrape.

Just like Insane McCain. War 'whatever' = lick his boots (no matter hat he did in his career to follow (that career which he EXPLOITED]).

?

And Bush, I mean c'mone. This guy was CIA. This guy oversaw Iran-Contra (Bush's clandestine troops running dope into US cities). When the drugs he brought in decimated our communities he instituted asset forfeiture laws to seize the properties of his own street level (unwitting) minion thugs.

Quick somebody put together a nationwide parade!

He campaigned against the American public, along side Bill Clinton, against Ross Perot and FOR NAFTA.

He was instrumental in setting the State Dept. & NATO & UN on the course of ensuring the civil war in Yugoslavia.

Just like he did in parallel setting up Iraq for US to go to war there, where he has the distinguished honor of making Depleted Uranium (DU) Weapons as commonplace on the battlefield. I mean Russia would have to launch nukes on the whole planet to even be able to catch up to the ramifications of this precedent.

Somebody give this guy a Nobel Peace Prize already.

FFS! It's not like he didnt try to assassinate Reagan.

Bush Angle to Reagan Shooting Still Unresolved as Hinckley Walks
One noteworthy individual will not even acknowledge knowing of Hinckley beforehand, someone associated with the shooter’s family, and an even longer history of dissociation — George H.W. Bush.

Most Americans have never heard about this — and even those who have will be intrigued by some little-known aspects. One is the rather unique way the Bush clan has dealt with or sought to dismiss such peculiar situations — and this is hardly the only one in which the family has been enmeshed.

Here’s an amazing example: Bush Senior, known to family and friends as “Poppy,” claimed he could not remember where he was when he heard that President John F. Kennedy had been shot. I discovered a good reason why he should have remembered — because he, himself, had been in Dallas that morning.

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley.

From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign."
SHARON BUSH
"I have no idea," he said. "I don't recognize any pictures of him. I just wish I could see a better picture of him.

Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, said Scott Hinckley was coming to their house as a date of a girl friend of hers. "I don't even know the brother. From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful," she said.

The dinner was canceled, she added. George W. Bush said he was unsure whether he had met John W. Hinckley.

A national hero. Perhaps they can get Lady Gaga to (once again) do a "1000 Points of Light" (Illuminati) ceremony in his honor.

edit on 1-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean Magog?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'll buy him a Manhattan in hell one day
I'll light up a joint and we'll laugh
Into the eternal night

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

We are holding off the parade till the Clintons finally kick it.

Not that Bush Sr was any better, tbh.

He probably didn't get "suicided" as many people under mysterious circumstances though.

All cut from the same cloth, these people.

Progressives.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i wish there really was a hell, hed had a special place.

for now, good riddance.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Get out of here with that noise. He was meant to become a god!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Madness comes and madness goes
An insane place with insane moves
Battles without, for battles within
Where evil lives and evil rules
Breaking them up, just breaking them in
Quickest way out, quickest relief wins
Never disclose, never betray
Cease to speak or cease to breathe
And when you kill a man, you're a murderer
Kill many, and you're a conqueror
Kill them all - ooh, oh, you're a God!

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury; have you reached a verdict?"

"Yes, we have, your honour. We find the defendant guilty, on all counts, for crimes against all humanity."

"By virtue of the jury's decision and the power vested in me by the state, I hereby sentence you to be incarcerated with no possibility of parole... for life."

"Life?! What do you mean life?! I ain't got a life!"

"Boy, your soul better belong to Jesus. Mhmm, 'cause your ass belongs to me *laughing*."

Captive honour, ain't no honour

No time for questions, no time for games
Start kicking ass and taking down the names
A long # list, a shorter fuse
He is untouchable, and guarantees you'll lose

[Short Instrumental Break]

Inside the big house, his nightmare unfolds
Before he got there, his manpussy was sold
Black blanket welcome, this tough guy's now a bitch
Praying for death, it can't be worse than this!

edit on 1-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Impeach Kissinger!

I know that's off topic and yes I used the term impeach incorrectly, but that man deserves time behind bars more than Bush does. He was the mastermind of many violent revolutions.

And I believe it was Oliver North and Reagan who orchestrated Iran-Contra, but the "coincidences" are too hard to ignore.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Interesting Fact:

Remember when Saddam had a mosaic installed in a hotel floor so that people could walk on Bush Sr.?:

www.nytimes.com...

"President Saddam Hussein's latest attempt to get even with the man who forced him out of Kuwait is a larger-than-life mosaic of a snarling George Bush on the floor at the entrance to the Rashid Hotel, the best in Baghdad.

Visitors leave dusty footprints on the image of Mr. Bush, who led the allied coalition in the Persian Gulf war. "Bush Is Criminal," says the legend underneath."

Then US forces( under Bush Jr.) removed the face of the mosaic in 2003::

www.foxnews.com...

"BAGHDAD, Iraq – There was a bit of unfinished business left over in Baghdad from the 1991 Gulf War. The U.S. Army has taken care of it.

At the Al-Rashid Hotel, President Bush the elder — father of the current American chief executive who ordered this year's invasion of Iraq — is a doormat no more.

U.S. soldiers visited the battered Al-Rashid on Thursday night wielding hammers and chisels, and dug out the intricate tile mosaic of the former president that was used for years as a state-sponsored insult.

In its place, they laid a portrait of Saddam Hussein."

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Huh, I didn't know that.

It goes to show the legacy that the Shrubbery left behind, some want the old sandy beret Saddam back, others don't. Either way it hasn't turned out for the best despite the west's "intervention" or as others may call "interference."

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

WTF!?!

Is that TRUTH?

Nobody round here trying to hear that kind of noise!

Bush LIED about the Incubator Babies!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The Secret History of America's Disastrous Relationship with Manuel Noriega: CIA Money (1990)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Yes it sounds like a fiction novel, but absolutely true- crazy. I always felt as if the Iraq war was payback by Bush Jr. for Saddam's attempt to assassinate Bush Sr.:

oig.justice.gov...

"In April 1993, former President George Bush visited Kuwait to commemorate the victory over Iraq in the Persian Gulf War. During Bush's visit, Kuwaiti authorities arrested 17 people allegedly involved in a plot to kill Bush using a car bomb

"The United States sent various personnel to Kuwait to investigate the alleged assassination attempt. Based on interviews of the alleged coconspirators, forensic examinations of the explosive devices, and intelligence reports, the United States Government concluded that Iraq was behind the attempted car bombing. In response, on June 26, 1993, President Clinton ordered a cruise missile strike against an Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) building in Baghdad. A Kuwaiti court later convicted all but one of the defendants charged with crimes arising from the assassination attempt."

Among other things, the whole thing was shady as can be.
Also, I hate "dynasties ".

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I hope your death and burial is as lauded and filled with vitriol and as painful to you and your family

May you reap what you sow.

and may all the hate you put forth come back to you in equal measure

(post by CrazyWater removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

If I decimate the lives of millions, as Bush Sr. has, opposed to my life mandate of propping up the lives of millions...

How about you debunk the list of TRUTH herein, unless that is you aim to be like German's whom still worshipped Hitler after his death????

DOH! The irony that the Bush's literally supported Hitler to become what they did.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

We are holding off the parade till the Clintons finally kick it.

Not that Bush Sr was any better, tbh.

He probably didn't get "suicided" as many people under mysterious circumstances though.

All cut from the same cloth, these people.

Progressives.

All of em were and are and have been, but no one wants to educate themselves enough to see it.

They have polarized people so much that they are utterly stupid , and ignorant to the reality of it all

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

We finally agree on something? Magnificent!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: CrazyWater

If I decimate the lives of millions, as Bush Sr. has, opposed to my life mandate of propping up the lives of millions...

How about you debunk the list of TRUTH herein, unless that is you aim to be like German's whom still worshipped Hitler after his death????

DOH! The irony that the Bush's literally supported Hitler to become what they did.

OOOOP let me pull up an Obama video that was a continuation of the same policies!!!!!! The ones that were set in motion 50 years or so ago!!!!!

Oh wait, those might include peopel you like, but youre so hung up on politics you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

Oh PS, they dont worship hitler, youre just a youtube junkie who cant parse data and believe every conspiracy that comes out against anyone you dont like because it sounds good.

ETAL: Youtube isnt the arbiter of truth, just because its on the internetz doesnt mean its true, (cue banjo music)
edit on 1-12-2018 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join