It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr 41st PotUS Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

link   

link   
George H.W. Bush
John McCain
George Soros
Henry Kissinger
David Rockefeller
Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi
Saddam Hussein
Hillary Clinton
Diane Feinstein
Queen Elizabeth
Kim Jong-il
Xi Jiping
Koch brothers
Osama bin laden
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

The universe has given the 21st century some help, but there is still people that need to be movedon.org before this century can really flourish.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

all the people you mentioned are war mongers/drug dealers/child traffickers/murderers and psychopaths. So yeah your probably right.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Wow you guys are actually kind of disgusting tonight.

What I like the most about HW Bush is that he wasn't captured like McCain.

And I doubt you would ever be captured because you aren't out there putting your life on the line for the American people in combat. He got shot down, captured, and tortured, lol. What a loser, he should never be a politician. Only guys who've never been in combat or were lucky enough to not get injured and captured deserve the title of.. Senator. If you fought in battle and were a casualty, then shame on you.
edit on 11/30/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Anyone want to make a bet on how many members come racing here to report this news to us?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMaskpost removed by staff

Getting a grip would include how much destruction of the founding principles of the USA....

It would be hard to find any single person who single handedly helped to push the US towards GLOBALISM...

Thousand points of lights was a complete rebuttal of Reagan's Shining light on the Hill..

I shed not one tear, for someone who's entire life was dedicated to DESTROYING the Founding principles of the USA...

YMMV...
edit on Sat Dec 1 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Huh? What news? You mean the news that 85% of ATS members so far agree that this guy was a POS that did no one any good and was all part of a bloodthirsty new world order orientated psychopathic world dominating cult that probably dates back to ancient Sumeria?

Or are we talking about open blazer sad face?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Getting a grip would include how much destruction of the founding principles of the USA....

Where do you think that started? Surely not with Bush? Not if one was honest........The presidency for better or worse has been a business and a bargaining stage more than anything since the 20s

It would be hard to find any single person who single handedly helped to push the US towards GLOBALISM...

Uhhh ever hear of Woodrow Wilson? Should probably look into that history, thats where this really REALLY kicked into high gear.....

Thousand points of lights was a complete rebuttal of Reagan's Shining light on the Hill..

Mmm Didint Bush beat Reagan so???????

I shed not one tear, for someone who's entire life was dedicated to DESTROYING the Founding principles of the USA...

Perhaps he aided in it .......perhaps not........I wasnt a fan.......but he still had a family and was still a father, and still lead the nation.....so I do honor him for that........and to be fair, he did a far cry less than many of those before , or since his presidency......

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Another act for the media circus.

The Bush family are a blight.

Corruption and a thousand points of light.

Funny how they had the patriot act all ready to go.

Why is it these people are elevated in death after they've been vilified in life by so many for so long?

Let Karma and whatever fate he has brought upon be his reward not the canonization the corporate media is going to bestow upon him.

Yes, I'm a cold hearted bastard when it comes to these wretches.

The Patriot Act was modeled after Clintons "Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996" So it wasn't much reworking of much in order to get it rolling.

I just want to be clear here, in case anyone has any questions about where I stand on this issue:
George Bush SR was a nice enough person if you where to meet him in person. I disagreed with many of his policies and later his personal positions on geopolitics where in a word, "Globalist". He was a part in the New World Order that many of who here seem to think didn't exist yet (he made out quite well from the National Security Act of 1947) , and there are as stated above more then a few things that can come to light now that he has passed. With this all being point out, he was not the worst President even, nor was he the greatest, he was a war prone caretaker President at best and a Passive left over 1st generation Globalist at worst. Nothing more, and nothing less.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: r0xor

all the people you mentioned are war mongers/drug dealers/child traffickers/murderers and psychopaths. So yeah your probably right.

You're circa 2012 YouTube New World Order conspiracy video status. They sacrifice trafficked, undocumented children to Semitic Pagan Gods aka Demons, have group sex with their corpses, then have their blood circulated through their cardiovascular system to keep them alive and satiate the reptillian shapeshifter part of their genetics.

Smh. The President is the only good guy straight shooter in our best interests out of the lot. That's why they're trying to take him out and smear the right supporters as racists and domestic terrorists. You know, the diabolic plot to rule the Earth. Benjamin Fulford blew the whistle on that conspiracy after meeting with the Yakuza and the Triads. I guess you missed that video.
edit on 12/1/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yup, mr Wilson if I recall was one of the first, if not the first, bought president of USA. I believe it was none other than JP Morgan himsf too that paid for his loyalty and service .

The Morgan's can kick the bucket too for all I care, add the head male to my list up there.

link   
The fact is I remember a time when people didnt cheer for the death of another person like we see here........and it seems to be a symptom of the systemic cancer that is invading our society.......

The same one that holds a smartphone up and films a robbery in progress.....

The same one that will film a person being beat instead of stepping in to help......

The same mindset, that will snapchat a person bleeding out on the ground rather than render aid.....

Im only almost 40, and Already I dont recognize this world I live in anymore......and im disgusted.........

link   
a reply to: JinMI

94 is a good innings, no need to be sad-just jealous that he got to see the stealth fighter in action for the first time.

I'll have to get a Ouija board and ask him about those tricks he learnt from the CIA, I'd ask Homer Simpson but they aren't on speaking terms.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yup, mr Wilson if I recall was one of the first, if not the first, bought president of USA. I believe it was none other than JP Morgan himsf too that paid for his loyalty and service .

You are not wrong good sir......im glad you do your homework....theres a lot more to it of course......but.....thats the short start of it......

Kudos indeed.....

Also , TBH it was his wife, moreso that was president towards the end years than he was........he could not function and she was making the decisions and pulling the cues.....

I contend she was our first female president
edit on 12/1/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Now we're talking.... Our GRAND EXPERIMENT exceeded the exp date...

Being gracious, to the passing of ONE (of many) formerly elected representatives of this GREAT NATION....

IS not a matter of MANNERS, it is to help perpetuate these enemies of the USA..

It is not a time to be polite to the family who have actively been involved at a NATIONAL level, in DESTROYING

This GRAND EXPERIMENT....

Just saying..

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Patriot Act was modeled after Clintons "Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996" So it wasn't much reworking of much in order to get it rolling.

Yeah, I got the wrong Bush too; go back and see my edit.

Regardless, I suspect this thread will get downright ugly and have to be closed at least temporarily before long.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I don't see how someone with a device in their hands doing nothing to subvert a deviant action has anything to do with expressing distaste for someone who is a very controversial figure on the internet.

I would argue that the cancer is being ignorant of history and figures that have part in it for the sake of feeling good about that ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join