It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alister Crowley yep that old Satan said get rid of Islam and Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That's set up now... with Trump being aligned as champion of Christians, and Islam gonna jump Israel....

Trump furthermore is now being crosscompared to Hitler. That means if Trump gets taken down by his bosses...since big crimes like the pizzagate got shoved under the rug.....he may be an unwilling shill......war may be the catylist

War hitting America then the rapture, yes, it's in the Bible....after the rapture and smoking cities in the USA the Islam crowd would jump Israel and get CLOBBERED by Devine providence, it happened before every time.

Then Trumps Christian bunch, his tv Christians are in label only, that whole crowd would be blamed for all of it like a Nazi hunt......so the blades have been ordered from Mexico.

And Crowleys plan from the devil is that close, they ordered the blades

Closer than we thought huh!

This means Trump is a shill

This means talk to Jesus....Yashua

I can see it plainly, you know, it just innocently and nonviolently schmoozed into the setup and public demand will have it's way

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I like the way you go from Aleister Crowley and Satan, straight to Trump.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
......ummmm......

Pardon my ignorance here but.......

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So the potus is a shill because you said Jesus said so, huh?

You might be the reason people like me want religion to cine to an end.

Bunch of nutters- try using logic maybe. The world won't be less confusing, but it will make more sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Having studied some of Crowleys teachings I can tell you one thing, you're talking a load of old cobblers. I'm afraid Crowley didn't believe in the Judeo-Christian god, nor his adversary. Satanism is a word that's lost all meaning because it gets thrown about all the time. Half of you on here wouldn't know a Satanist from a Thelemite...
edit on 30/11/18 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Half of you on here wouldn't know a Satanist from a Thelemite...

lol......I hardly think theres a need to be so condescending to such a wide group of individuals, they arent responsible for the OP
edit on 11/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Beware to all the god fearing the righteous... The king of the shills has finally arisen from the ashes.

As the holy book foretold... the end is surely near.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It makes sense if we are in the end of the epoch.....

Most see the times upset like birth pains....getting closer together

I'm judging persons well....I can discern spirits. Trump is fun to look into but hillary, back in the election, hillary was just plain evil...so Trump has indictments but it's all talk so far. Like pizza gate....that bunch slid right under the radar, like usual....see?

Now this Crowley fella, I'm not saying he's really powerful in luciferianism.....

He is for sure though......Satan's number 1 pipe hitting bitch
edit on 30-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

lol......I hardly think theres a need to be so condescending to such a wide group of individuals, they arent responsible for the OP

That's true, but about half the site do know that Crowley was in fact a Thelemite

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I feel led to repeat that about Crowley......not the devils favorite.......

Just Satan's top level pipe hitting bitch....which is the word thelemite in native american
edit on 30-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

That's true, but about half the site do know that Crowley was in fact a Thelemite

Yessir indeed! He was a fascinating figure as was his approach to magick

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

which is the word thelemite in native american

Where did you get that????? I dont recall any Native American term for "Thelemite" in my native tongue........

"thelema" is just greek for "will"

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The same nation of native Americans that translate Tecumseh as.......quit on ya.......

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

The same nation of native Americans that translate Tecumseh as.......quit on ya.......

First..... Again.... What????
2. How does this apply to what the poster said about thelemites.
3. You do realize not all native Americans speak the same language.
4. You do know William Tecumseh Sherman was white right?

LOL you know I love yA OP but this is kind of all over the place and isn't making any sense

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The thing about Crowley is, he warned against pursuing anything half assed. Whatever you choose to be, good or bad, do it 100% or the wheels of life, time and reality will roll over you like a steam roller. Even God says he "spits out the lukewarm".

Crowley looked around and said there is no one who is "good". Even Jesus Christ said that he wasn't "good", that only God is good, and Jesus Christ he got steam rolled. There is no good "man". There is also no one who is 100% bad. Crowley mocked those who thought they were "bad", and called them out for their "humanity". Even the worst of worst get steam rolled. without exception.

Since we have no model of "good", not even in Jesus, then the default is to look to what is 100% bad, and that would be the embodiment of the Christian Satan. If the wages of sin is death, Satan always cashes in. Satan and evil always wins.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

LOL you know I love yA OP but this is kind of all over the place and isn't making any sense

not that Tecumseh, the shawnee.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not to nitpick here but..........

Even Jesus Christ said that he wasn't "good"

Thats not what he said........

and Jesus Christ he got steam rolled

Well if one were to believe the new testament , no he didnt, he "sat on the right hand of" and was resurrected and delivered unto the father, to return when the time comes ........again according to that new testament...

Crowley looked around and said there is no one who is "good" There is also no one who is 100% bad. Crowley mocked those who thought they were "bad", and called them out for their "humanity". Even the worst of worst get steam rolled. without exception.

Again, Crowley never claimed this either.......he looked at "good and bad" as subjective......so to make this assertions is to misunderstand his musings.......

Since we have no model of "good", not even in Jesus

Again if one are to go by the New Testament and the teachings, hes suppose to be the only man who lived without SIN, so I dont know where youre coming up with this, not even theologically just going by whats taught.

then the default is to look to what is 100% bad,

Once again subjective.......

and that would be the embodiment of the Christian Satan. If the wages of sin is death, Satan always cashes in

Again not by what was taught by Christ........his whole death was to Atone for that.....which means the SIN is washed clean so no he doesnt win.......but again thats Christian theology, so if youre going to keep referring back to that , again youd be wrong......

Satan and evil always wins.

Again Crowley didnt believe in Satan........

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

not that Tecumseh, the shawnee.

Which meant shooting star...........so I still fail to see how this weighs in with his argument.......but thank you for clarifying which one he was referring to

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thats not what he said........

Mark 10:18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

Again not by what was taught by Christ........

It is what was taught by Alister Crowley.

Again Crowley didnt believe in Satan........

Christians believe in Satan. Crowley wasn't a Christian. But, Crowley communed with evil.

ETA:

Crowley excerpt from Magick in Theory and Practice

The exalted “Devil” (also the other secret Eye) by the formula of the Initiation of Horus elsewhere described in detail. This “Devil” is called Satan or Shaitan, and regarded with horror by people who are ignorant of his formula, and, imagining themselves to be evil, accuse Nature herself of their own phantasmal crime./ex] hermetic.com...

edit on 30-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

but thats not what you claimed..........

It is what was taught by Alister Crowley.

again thats not what you claimed, what you CLAIMED was thats what Christ taught....

Christians believe in Satan. Crowley wasn't a Christian. But, Crowley communed with evil.

Not according to Crowley because Crowley thought of good and evil as subjective......

Crowley excerpt from Magick in Theory and Practice

The excerpt was in explanation and further delving into the subject and belief systems attached to it, not on his own belief.......again.....he looked at good and evil as subjective.......

You cannot conflate the two.....Crowleys "embracing" of evil was purely theatrical.......it brough attention, it sold books, it GOT PEOPLE INTERESTED......

But Crowley himself didnt buy into that whole dichotomy........again , to him good and evil was a subjective term and Satan was a great marketing tool.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join